• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah everyones using wolf, so I may not use him, last thing I want is joining the overused character bandwagon, no offense to wolf users XD

shuma, im addin ya, mexican vs mexican = too good
spring break! that means one week of smash, W00T!!

btw comic is coming soon!

antimatter

Smash Lord
wadda ya mean you have spring break? i'm gonna hurt somebody..
on a pleasant note, glad to hear the comic's coming soon.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
ODIN Ill play u around 1:45-2:30 rite now its 12 30, do da math XD

colbs, good games man, lol I beat u in all of the matches, but u were tough as nails XD
Ill start working on the comic this weekend, with spring break coming, ill put the next one up soon...

yesterday was a good day for online, in the 15 or so matches, I ONLY LOST ONE! against yaya in a sudden death, needless to say im LOVIN ganons side B, and pit overall...

so... BRING IT!
Odin ill play u, tough I got exams, so ill just play a bit today XD
My bad dude, sorry about that. Sometime soon though, for sure. XD

saberhof

Smash Master
you all suck =(....im gonna have to start working to get brawl faster, cause i dont think selling 26 games and a GC with controller wont get me what i want...

and stryks, sunday dude, sunday....

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Everyone's loved Wolf ever since he was actually SHOWN. Even I. Although I hated the concept of him being in.
Hmm. I guess I was one of few people who actually wanted him before he was confirmed.

yeah. his voice is too western-y... first he was British, now he's from Texas... what the balls!?
Yeah...
What's sad is I can mimic the accent of his SSBB voice perfectly. Even I could've given Wolf a better voice for this game, which isn't saying much. xd

The British Wolf from SF64 and the American one from Assault were fine and dandy, but now it seems the good days of him are gone. Maybe next time if there's another SSB title, they'll give Wolf a New Yorker accent. Might as well, since obviously anything will do now.

Yeah everyones using wolf, so I may not use him, last thing I want is joining the overused character bandwagon, no offense to wolf users XD
Meh. I don't care about being original. Wolf's a good/cool character, so I'll main him, regardless of how much or how little he's used by others.

RDK

Smash Hero

btw comic is coming soon!
Actually, I've met very few people on line who play him. It's just that everybody talks about him and says they're going to main him, but nobody does.

Oh well. If everyone and their mother start using him, I'll switch mains. I just hope that doesn't happen.

Patinator

Smash Champion
*Lion-like roar*

DID I HERE PEOPLE BADMOUTHING WOLF?! DID I?!

Hey if the RIDLEY elite pplz can murder others for talking bad about Ridley, so can the SWS 31337Z. :p

Anyway, I have Brawl now. Still haven't gotten through Subspace; that maze is confusing... :confused:

But it's hundreds of times better than Melee ever was. I'll tell you that.

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Me and Rey are shanted from Brawlia.

We're aiming for Ridleyville, Brawlia

Mirite, Rey?

And also, we might as well add our own Brawl FC portion of the first post we're coding like mad.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
he means online comments... I think...

mine are:

Up = "Oh yeah!!!"

Down = "Hail to the KINGS!"

... and thats it...
Hm, I have a good one then...
Up: "I have the heart of a child ... it's in a jar on my desk."

Down: Fight me!

Status
Not open for further replies.