• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

saberhof

Smash Master
yah i know i john alot, but if its true its not a john now is it?...you guys in cali?...

did you guys see our taunts? "soisoisoisoi!!" hahha xD

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Nintendo sucks that much they cant even have a match thats that close not lag? ****, I mean I know their online is terrible but ****ing hell from what I have seen brawl lags so much.

antimatter

Smash Lord
So, Antimatter, you're like...

DELANO SEVEN!!!!!

Then you jump up and start killing people?

...IT'S JUST A FLYING LANDMASTER. :mad:

:laugh:
no no no. though that basically is what it would have done if sakurai designed it. i stay on the ground fighting, but i command it like in metroid prime hunters. it comes from the background...a crosshair pops up....and it moves around automatically shooting people. 20% per shot. however, the crosshair roams around like pikachu's FS, so it steers wildly, giving people some chance of survival.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I went to the comic convention and spent a lot of money that I was saving up for a Wii and Brawl.

I got hugs.

I regret nothing.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
You main Meta Knight now? Or did I miss something?
No, but I probably will end up doing so. I like his playstyle a lot from what I've seen, and he seems powerful enough to kick Marth ***.
Although I confess interest in Samus (both movesets).

I went to the comic convention and spent a lot of money that I was saving up for a Wii and Brawl.

I got hugs.

I regret nothing.
Affection > video games.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Huh...this place is actually active. I thought that wouldn't happen until the game's been out for a couple of years, and it's done all but lost its luster...

Um, I only come on here for friend codes, so Blitzkrieg, I'll add you.

But to answer the statement RDK left...hells yeah we kicked their a**!! Epic Wolf and Snake vs. Pit and Diddy, then Wolf and Diddy vs. Ganondorf and Lucas matches. Saber needs more practice with the game.

And with that...I'm going to do something else!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey Saber doesnt have the game, so cant really blame him, but yeah good match, tough I guess I do better in 1vs1 matches

workin on the comic!

Stryks

Smash Hero
lol so much lag then >.< but yeah i guess ill add ya...

also anyone know where I can convert the screenshots i did on my wii? so i can see them in my computer?

RDK

Smash Hero
yah i know i john alot, but if its true its not a john now is it?...you guys in cali?...

did you guys see our taunts? "soisoisoisoi!!" hahha xD
I`m in Michigan, and I have no idea where Colb is, so we're probably fairly scattered.

P.S. Stryks' there`s a program out that lets you convert video and pics from your Wii, but I'll have to search for it--I forgot what it`s called.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I'm in British Columbia, so I'm probably the best connection for people like Stryks.
Dude... you're in freakin' Canada. Even I'll be closer than that when I move to Washington State in the summer.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Yeah, but the lag isn't half bad when I play Stryks.

I honestly think his Brawl Name should be Stryx instead of Strks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom