• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Not Really. True win is made of stuff like Jewbagga and Malasya.

Edit:

Lego Ultrawins.

antimatter

Smash Lord
DAMM! YOU PEOPLE ARE ACTING CRAZY!

on another note, am I the only person surprised that the Cloverfield monster is seven times taller than Optimus Prime?

edit: rey, you scare me.

antimatter

Smash Lord
argh.. my eyes! i am just guessing where the keyss are now, because i've just been blinded!

edit: wow. did you really think i meant the above?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
And who said you could post my picture here? : P

And dude whoever posted Binladin picture: The Hitler thing actually had significance to Rey.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
1. She is Austrian (Or just lives there).

2. Yo RDK.

3. Spend £50 on freeloader and brawl or £50 on more gold membership and possibly more 360 games?

antimatter

Smash Lord
CHURCH OF THE ANONYMOUS?!?!?! WTF?
you'd thing a national news network could give some actual news.. I mean, it's not a Fox video..

Reyairia

Smash Champion
CHURCH OF THE ANONYMOUS?!?!?! WTF?
you'd thing a national news network could give some actual news.. I mean, it's not a Fox video..
It's basically hitting Scientology over the head with it's own textbooks so it's all good. :3
Now I must run for bed. ~

antimatter

Smash Lord
yeah, good night, draconic queen.
and shuma? its too late. the being you call antimatter has already been killed by r.o.b. this is r.o.b. inside the fleshling's skin. all of you who mocked me are next.

antimatter

Smash Lord
*sighs* another example of people caring more about the proper writing format than the story that is being told.

antimatter

Smash Lord
ooh, I'm sooo scared! what are you going to do, make more scathing remarks about my lack of grammatical skills?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I wasn't talking about me doing anything. I was just saying if you were being serious then your a ****ing ******.

antimatter

Smash Lord
hey, i was just trying to say something funny. whenever i try to entertain people, the joke is killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom