• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hiya guys, ill be online in a few mins, tough im gonna play with my crew, and then u guys XD

the comic will be up later today, so far so good :p

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Um, guys, we don't want to start a flame war here, so keep insulting characters to a minimum?

Patinator

Smash Champion
UHHHHH... Boy I missed a lot.

Well I don't know where Tijuana is, but I'm in Tennessee, a southern state... So I guess it'd be better than Canada, eh?

/inside joke

Reyairia

Smash Champion
UHHHHH... Boy I missed a lot.

Well I don't know where Tijuana is, but I'm in Tennessee, a southern state... So I guess it'd be better than Canada, eh?

/inside joke
North western Mexico. It's so far north in fact, it's practically the last stop before getting past the border. The huge influence the U.S. has on that town is why the rest of us Mexicans hear "Tijuana" and cringe, lol. Not exactly a cultural stop, as you can tell.

Then again, I'm from Guanajuato. :p

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Hang on... If Stryks is Mexican, why is his character in the comic white?
There's such things as white Mexicans, you know. -w-
In fact (sadly) in Mexico the lighter your skin, the higher your social class is. It's the poorest of the poor morenos who run to the U.S. and which you see. The white ones generally don't find themselves in that situation. :/

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Not all mexicans are black and ugly. I know i'm not *pedophile smile*
That was rather racist.

There's such things as white Mexicans, you know. -w-
In fact (sadly) in Mexico the lighter your skin, the higher your social class is. It's the poorest of the poor morenos who run to the U.S. and which you see. The white ones generally don't find themselves in that situation. :/
Ain't that the truth.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Meh, you'll eventually notice when i'm kidding and when i'm not.

Edit:

Also, patinator could have a heart attack anytime now.

edit2:

or not.

Repryx

Smash Champion
lolz funny On my trip back from florida there was this restaurant that has only been integrated for 39 years...I was scared to eat there so I went back 2 my bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom