• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Sorry guys I had to go with my gramps yesterday to visit, and he was asleep T-T still im workin on the comic as we speak, so ill upload it in a few hours :p

and I hate that pic of sonic kicking ganon

ganons update today W00T!!!

Angelic Gerudo Robot combo ftw!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
There are some days I look at this thread and I say "What the hell?"

I call those days...everyday.

On-topic-I want to see a comic Stryks! If I see you online before this comic is finished...well, I can't go into detail about this.

Off-topic-Colenstien, I've added you to my Brawl friend list. Blitz, I hope you realize I added you too. All day yesterday, it said you were still pending...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
... I got Brawl. =D
Just arrived in the mail.
Unfortunately, with the euros not getting Brawl yet (because they don't have an american wii or game like I do) my wii will explode if I do online. xD

Fawriel

Smash Master
Funny how nobody seems to care about the mod warning... hmmmm.

... I got Brawl. =D
Just arrived in the mail.
Unfortunately, with the euros not getting Brawl yet (because they don't have an american wii or game like I do) my wii will explode if I do online. xD
Visit. Me. NOW.

Stryks

Smash Hero
he lives somewhere in europe or somethin like that XD

hang on just a bit more guys, some last stuff i gotta add...

**** shading >.<

RDK

Smash Hero
Germany, which is pretty close to me. :p
Germany? Odd. Then where do you live? Italy?

It looks like Rome in the background of that pic of you.

P.S: Stryks, I challenge you and Saber to another team match with me and Colb. If we win, you have to pump out TWO comics all during Spring Break. :p

Stryks

Smash Hero
WTF how the hell am I supposed to do THAT?!

BUT... I do love a challenge, MAYBE, i gottaget together with saber, since he doesnt have a wii, much less brawl, ill tell u if we acept in the incoming days, tough I wanna face u 1vs1 for some reason XD

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
P.S: Stryks, I challenge you and Saber to another team match with me and Colb. If we win, you have to pump out TWO comics all during Spring Break. :p
Oh man, I accept to these agreements!! I want another 2v2 match against you and Saber, Stryks! Can we do it sometime today? Like in 3 or 4 hours? Cause I got work to go to. I dunno, set up a time and s***.

But can it be during my spring break? Cause this whole week is my spring break. C'mon, two comics this week? That would be epic! And with the fact he was beaten and had to make those two comics this week...MAJOR EPIC!!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Oh man, I accept to these agreements!! I want another 2v2 match against you and Saber, Stryks! Can we do it sometime today? Like in 3 or 4 hours? Cause I got work to go to. I dunno, set up a time and s***.

But can it be during my spring break? Cause this whole week is my spring break. C'mon, two comics this week? That would be epic! And with the fact he was beaten and had to make those two comics this week...MAJOR EPIC!!
... but what happens if Stryks and Saber win? :p You have to be able to give something to.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I got it, if me and saber win, ill draw this funny sig where me and saber pwned them, and they have to use it for 2 weeks XD

also... UPDATEZ!

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Anyone live in near New England-ish-area? Everytime I fight someone here its laggy as hell. Maybe since so many people here live in Mexico or something like that
xD

So Blitz, I'm interested in joining your Dedede clan. I is pretty good with him, he's my secondary/main.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Anyone live in near New England-ish-area? Everytime I fight someone here its laggy as hell. Maybe since so many people here live in Mexico or something like that
xD

So Blitz, I'm interested in joining your Dedede clan. I is pretty good with him, he's my secondary/main.
Then go the Brawlcentral and register, then join our forums (linked in the sig). Also, make sure you write you were referred by yours truly. I get candy :D

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Nice comic. But it didn't really progress anything. Introduce a new character next issue!
Like me!

Oh, wait. He said for me to wait 3 more comics 'till I was shown.
Well with that new one posted, I guess that means 2 more comics 'till I'm shown.

Yes. I've been keeping tabs. :D

Stryks

Smash Hero
what? anime??

anyway, who else is getting lag in their matches, or is it just with me, cause seriously i havent been able to play online all day >.<

antimatter

Smash Lord
@sinistar: yep. right down to the bizarre powers and announcements of attacks.

anyway, my attacks (at least, attacks i thought of that i hope stryks can implement, down to the staff weapon):
neutral b-fireball charge move. 1%-15%
smash b- Firestick. charges like falcon punch. 12%
down b- chain lightning. its damage percentage increases like the lip's stick, and can attach to other enemies. however, range decreases over time and it does lose power when connecting to other enemies.
up b-shadow portal. 0%
tether grab-plant vine
grab+a- metal whack. 13%. can only be used once per grab
smash throw-water burst. 8%
down throw-earth break. 10%
up throw- wind strike. 4%
FS...I've said it enough
the rest of my moves are just punches and kicks. 2%-18%

i tried to keep it fair. i hope i didnt make a marth out of a pichu:(

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
We're making movesets now? K, I'll do mine. I have a very Game and Watch-ish moveset. I kinda pull out random stuff to attack.

A Attacks:
A: 3 Swing Combo with a Golf Club
Side Tilt: Stab with giant sword
Up Tilt: Uppercut with a giant spiky fist
Down Tilt: Shovel

Smashes:
Side Smash: Giant Hammer
Up Smash: Extending Boxing Glove
Down Smash: Dynamite

Specials:
B: Cannon
Fires Cannonballs. 'Nuff said.
Side B: Crown Boomerang
Throws my crown (I have a King K. Rool Crown :D) in a boomerang-ish fashion.
Up B: Jetpack
Pulls out jetpack and flies around.
Down B: Dimensional LEPRACHAUN!!!
Pulls out an evil Leprachaun that attacks people.

Grabs:
Front: Shoots them out of a cannon
Back: Hits them with a Giant Turkey Leg
Down: I drop an anvil on them
Up: I throw them, then catch them with a fishing line and slam them down.

Final Smash: Dancing Cats
I summon Dancing Cats with machetes that kill everyone.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Stryks thinks he can stand against the might of the First Generation Ridley members? lolsparta.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The one-clan rule was lifted?
No, I never followed it from the begging -_-
I'm still in the K.I.N.G.S. you know(I is the dutchess), I just can't participate with you guys in the BC tourneys(at least not if CO18 doesn't let me <_<)
There are some days I look at this thread and I say "What the hell?"

I call those days...everyday.
Deep...
Now we have to make a full moveset? Jesus christ!
Do we really? I'd rather not, and save Stryks the trouble for my already overcomplicated character <_<

Yaya

Smash Champion
A: Jab

Forward Tilt: Jumping Kick

Down Tilt: Stab at ground with sword.

Up Tilt: Slash up in the air with sword

Dash: Back Flip ( It's a Mindgame move)

Up Smash: Double slash towards the air.

Forward Smash: A two-hit hilt-to-blade attack.

Down Smash: Throws Sword into Ground, (Strongest Move besides Final Smash.)

Nair: 360 Degree Sword Spin

Bair: Back Kick

Fair: Boomerang Sword, Yaya tosses his sword in front of him, it goes a short distance then comes back, does not do much damage but is a good ranged move.

Uair: Thrusts sword upwards.

Dair: Thrusts sword Downwards

Grab: Uses the Hookshot to grab opponents.

Grab A: Hits opponent with hilt of blade.

Forward Throw: Stabs opponent rapidly.

Up Throw: Kicks opponent upwards

Down Throw: Stomps on opponent.

Back Throw: Spins Opponent around while they are on the Hookshot, letting go after 1 second

Final Smash: Sword Transformation: Yaya's sword transforms into a Beam Sniper, It is basically the same as a Beam Rifle from Halo, but with a Much larger beam size.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the point of this thread?
Haha, quoting yourself. Anyways,

Its a comic about the Ridley Wars (the reason why Ridley topics were banned in the brawl Character Discussion Forums). Its mainly a comic where the different character clubs fight to see which is the best. Stryks adds recent happenings to the comic as well. He is also adding anyone who would like to be in the comic, well, to be in the comic. And right now it appears that he's asking for movesets for our characters in the comic.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
So really, unless there is a huge amount of artwork involved, which I haven't seen yet, I think this belongs in forum games.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Seriously HOW DOES THIS FIT IN THE FORUM GAMES?!

This AINT a game, its a COMIC about past stuff that has happend in SWF, HOW IS THAT A GAME?

and seriously so far its like 13 issues, a group drawing, and profiles, which are drawn, some guys only have 3 images and yet I see no mod saying u have enough artwork, and seriously, drawings = art...

phew feel way better now XD

wait why are u guys makin movesets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom