• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

Atlus8

Smash Master
That was a good 2 hours I think! The first 12 matches was all you though! It took me 5 matches until I remembered to use her pokes! It took me another 5 matches to remember her overhead!

I read up that Makoto is better in AE so I'll be looking forward to that!

Man, I hope more people around here played this instead of MvC3!

I can take control of this thread F8AL! Gimme, gimme!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
That was a good 2 hours I think! The first 12 matches was all you though! It took me 5 matches until I remembered to use her pokes! It took me another 5 matches to remember her overhead!

You now have control of this thread. :)

Minato

穏やかじゃない

I'm gonna be honest and admit that I did some dumb scrub tactics like too many DPs lol.
I was too used to Super Turbo so I played all weird for some of my characters and did more reversals than I should have.

We should play some MvC2 also some time if you have that.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I wanna play minato in ST mannnnggggggg, guile mirrors.
For some odd reason GGPO and Supercade won't work on my Dad's laptop. It's either the computer or my router refusing to make them run. I do have HD Remix on 360 and PS3 though. I just don't have Live and only a fight pad for 360.

But yeah, I love ST. It's kind of simple but in a good way. lol
I'll play anyone in ST. I'm not great, but I find it really fun.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I do. GT's KumaOso and I play El Fuerte. You might need anger management after playing.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
No, Kumas right. His playstyle is definitly annoying to the point you wanna throw you stick, esp when you have no wakeup game like Cody.
And when I get "random" as hell, it gets really annoying. In fact, I was playing Louisiana's best SF player the other day. I didn't win any rounds, but let's just say I made him work for his wins.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Evil Ryu in AE is pretty much my favourite shoto ever

More punch than Ryu, more swagger than Ken, more scrub trolling capabilities than Sean or Dan, feels as fresh as Sakura or Gouken, the health of Akuma....

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I still can't wait for Oni to come out. I've always wanted to airdash in a SF game. With Oni I can! His Ultra 2 looks nice too, like it was specifically designed against divekick characters.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Video was taken down.

Anyway, Oni looks pretty stupid. Command normals that can cancel fireballs? Easy combos into U1 and U2? Super cancelable airdash? Air Super? Air Ultra? This is so dumb.

I'm totally gonna play him though.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
LMAO ok I can't stop laughing at Evil Ryu's alternate costume.

You know, for the longest time I wanted them to make a Metalocalypse game. I think with Ryu's Nathan Explosion alt, this is the closest I'll get.

Oh, and I like how the weird compatibility hints at letting us use old and new versions of characters. Cause you know, it's not like some characters DESERVED nerfs or anything.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
LMAO ok I can't stop laughing at Evil Ryu's alternate costume.

You know, for the longest time I wanted them to make a Metalocalypse game. I think with Ryu's Nathan Explosion alt, this is the closest I'll get.

Oh, and I like how the weird compatibility hints at letting us use old and new versions of characters. Cause you know, it's not like some characters DESERVED nerfs or anything.
*cough* Gen *cough*

We need two more chars that aren't gay shotos.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I've lost hope for Gen at this point.

It's funny, the other day I realized that in MvC3 Team Shoto is only one possibility (Ryu/Akuma/Morrigan) and yet in SSFIV nearly 1/4 of the cast is Shotos.

EDIT: A friend of mind pointed out what Evil Ryu's alt really looks like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plz-bhcHryc&feature=related
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART ONO.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I interpreted it as like Street Fighter II Turbo for the SNES where you can choose to play CE or HF at the start.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I know, but that just never really appealed to me. Some characters are just so obviously better than others. Like, who would use Old Makoto when AE comes out? Or Old Hakan? Or New Ryu?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Oni looks pretty cool. Don't know if I'd sub him though. I just hope there are more characters announced, namely Karin, R. Mika, Rolento, and/or Elena.

Top Bottom