• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

Atlus8

Smash Master
Haha! Saw it on tv a half an hour ago!

And there is no price and release date for AE yet! Hmmm . . . with Captivate nearing, something tells me AE might come out this week or the following week! Maybe I'm just being silly!

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I've been thinkin, would anyone be mad if Oni replaced Akuma in the future Sfs? I wouldn't. Oni is sooooo much better than Akumas original design imo.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I've been thinkin, would anyone be mad if Oni replaced Akuma in the future Sfs? I wouldn't. Oni is sooooo much better than Akumas original design imo.
Same here. Oni is someone I'd rather watch much more than Akuma.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So I played the 3DS version at gamestop today. It was pretty fun. Was easily doing combos and links, which surprised the **** out of me since I haven't touched SF since Feb. I have played MvC(till MK) and MK (till present) Maybe playing FGs in general gets you better.

Maybe one day I can platinum SF (lmao)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
idk, Justin Wong not having hair like a 14 year old scene kid just looks kind of unnatural.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No, it's short. I guess it's kinda like John Choi's without the gel.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I got the 3DS version and its my first time playing the game :3

This game is freakin fun!
I use Abel and trying to get better with Ryu. I have to admit im a person whoo uses the touch screen for supers but im trying to learn without them :D

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I just love Floe's face and how it just says "Juicebox I'm so sick of your ****".

I don't remember Juicebox doing it at Evo last year, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I do remember the Juicebox cam from Super Norcal Regionals '10 though.

I like how AE is coming out in only 2 weeks and this thread has no hype.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I am definetly have my sights set on this one, hopefully the PSN will be up by then.

Justin Wong looks weird with his hair like that, but then again who are we to judge the best in the business.

Top Bottom