• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Lmao. Too funny.

So AE is coming out for console? Myth or fact?

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Lmao. Too funny.

So AE is coming out for console? Myth or fact?
Who knows ;_; imma vote yes, capcom love cash.

But I think you should get on xbox more :) my koomz needs ruffy practice<3

I think i deleted you/you deleted me ;___;

PROFOOOOOOUND...

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Etwist needs to get gow3 when that **** comes out so we can play together, yeyeye.

oh**** this is a sf thread. So YEYE tokido lost to pr rog at FR, my two ef'n characters bro!

**** balrog

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
GEARSSSSSSSS :mad: :mad:

Yo, DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAY, next time I see you or you see me on Live, expect/give an invite.

Now I know why Etwist hasn't accepted my friend request.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
GEARSSSSSSSS :mad: :mad:

Yo, DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAY, next time I see you or you see me on Live, expect/give an invite.

Now I know why Etwist hasn't accepted my friend request.

gow or sf? D:<

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
SF!

I can't play Gears. One day, I was playing Gears with a friend and my cat was sitting beside it. My dog sees the cat from the other side and proceeds to take him down. Tackling the Xbox and destroying my GEARS :mad:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
What do you mean by true patch? The PS3 is capable of downloading a patch to update a video game? If that's the case why didn't they just give us a new patch instead of releasing Super Street Fighter 4?
AE was deliberately not designed with balance. It was made so that a few characters stood out above others. Something about tightening the community or something, but it applied to the twins and Fei-Long.

They didn't give us a patch with Super because:

1. The ten characters, stages, music, etc., would've been too big to distribute with a patch.
2. The online system was given a significant boost which wouldn't have been doable with a patch.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
AE was deliberately not designed with balance. It was made so that a few characters stood out above others. Something about tightening the community or something, but it applied to the twins and Fei-Long.

They didn't give us a patch with Super because:

1. The ten characters, stages, music, etc., would've been too big to distribute with a patch.
2. The online system was given a significant boost which wouldn't have been doable with a patch.
That's ********, one of the best things about sf4 has been it's balance; I don't know why they'd think it's a good idea to ruin that. Also that article says that Evil Ryu is in the game? Does anyone know if he'll be in the American patch? That would be amazing!

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/01/2...re-in-super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition/

*dies*

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I refuse to believe Ono when he says that AE is purposefully unbalanced. He's too much of a joker to take such a patently absurd statement seriously.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I refuse to believe Ono when he says that AE is coming to consoles. He's too much of a joker to take such a patently absurd statement seriously.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I was about to do that...
I refuse to believe Etwist when he says that he was about to make that joke. He's too much of a joke to take such any statement he says seriously.

He also said it wasn't
I refuse to believe Jam when he says that he Ono said AE wasn't coming to consoles. He's too much of a joker to believe such a patently absurd statement, seriously.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Capcom loves money<3 ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone know where I can find the videos for evo 2011 online? I'm really only interested in the matches leading up to the finals. Just to clarify asking for the matches from the evo online tournament that Wolfkrone won.

edit: Nevermind, I found em.

Atlus8

Smash Master
With MvC3 going down the crapper, I'll be more active in this game! We can make lobbies and actually get to SEE each other play!

Add me up on PSN if you haven't already! Atlus8

Minato should take control of this thread too!

Atlus8

Smash Master
I want to brush up with Makoto right now! I still haven't been using her forward+MP or forward+LK as much as I want to! But yes, we will most definitely play!

Edit- I will have tomorrow off from work! I'll get on in the morning and play with anyone! Today, I want to kick it in the lab!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm done with Makoto. I got her up to 5,000 BP at one point, and now I'm back down to 2600. I'm working on Juri now.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
GGs, Atlus. Makoto's such a weird matchup for me. As you noticed, I'm bad at blocking that overhead. lol
Kinda nice playing SSFIV again. I need to get my execution back up for that game.

Top Bottom