• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm probably going to ****ride Justin Wong early on in the game like I always do.

Also, English Sagat doesn't say Tiger Shot. He says Fire Truck.
Nice. I can't believe I didn't notice it before.

Also, Marn left EG. Maybe now they'll win some team tournaments.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I'm probably going to ****ride Justin Wong early on in the game like I always do.

Nice. I can't believe I didn't notice it before.

Also, Marn left EG. Maybe now they'll win some team tournaments.

I'm gonna be riding Yipes Wong if you know what I'm saying XD

But anyway the mvc3 fight stick looks pretty damn cool. i have a fight stick working well already but i would get this just to get it

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'm tired of beating up on AiB kids in this game

i got of lot of time to kill, anyone wanna play?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm game. Classes are canceled for tomorrow due to cold weather so I'm free (but not that kind of free).

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I like the street fighter 4 franchise but after playing it for 2 years i cant help but say the comeback button (ultra) really ruins it for me.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
<.< I've never really played SF until SSFIV, so I've been sucking hardcore. I can't say I practice a lot because of work and stuff, but I do think I'm getting a little better. I actually won a ranked match, which means something to me. (<.<;)

Anyways, are the challenges naturally hard, or is that part of me sucking? I'm stuck on lv17 with Akuma, and VesperArcade on Youtube makes it look so **** easy. I can't figure out how to cancel out Focus Attack with a Medium Punch.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I love Dhalsim's challenges that involve Ultra 1 because you can be so creative with them. Stuff like U1, Teleport do the other moves, U1 hits, finish the combo is fun and less execution intensive.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I have to say though, challenges are a great way at getting better when you suck ***. I mean I still suck hardcore, but I have no problem executing just the moves now. I've actually been winning matches and it feels so rewarding, lol.

But seriously, how do I cancel Akuma's Focus to a MP?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Oh my god X_X Why didn't I think about that. Just like it took me forever to realize to do a forward jump on EX Air Hadoken thing to combo the fireball. Duhhhhh

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Oh my god X_X Why didn't I think about that. Just like it took me forever to realize to do a forward jump on EX Air Hadoken thing to combo the fireball. Duhhhhh
This is how I felt after I realized that you need Feng Shue Engine to do half of Juri's trials.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Challenge Mode could have been done better. It leaves new players clueless since they don't know about FADC or links.
They should've at least had an option that shows you what the combo should look like.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
lol. Also, how come Zangief in Arcade is so broken? I main Akuma, but I've been spamming Lariat and what not in Arcade and they have no clue how to counter it. Now online this gets you killed, obviously. (Plus I suck as Zangief, Akuma<3) I'm just asking because...they don't even try to counter it...

Still stuck on this challenge. Canceling FA for the Medium Punch is no prob, but I can't seem to activate the EX"Windmill kick"(lol :p) Fast enough. I just need to practice though.

I'm just happy because weeks ago I couldn't beat Medium Arcade mode (Rose owned me), and I just beat it ;) (With Akuma)

ThreeX

Smash Lord
bots are ********

and what do you mean by "canceling fa for the medium punch" I don't remember akuma trials but if it's FA-> MP ex tatsu... after the fa crumble you should dash up then do MP, cancel into ex tatsu.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
bots are ********

and what do you mean by "canceling fa for the medium punch" I don't remember akuma trials but if it's FA-> MP ex tatsu... after the fa crumble you should dash up then do MP, cancel into ex tatsu.
Trial 17 iirc. You do FA > HP > Ex Flying Thing > Hard Shoryuken(whatever it's called) I think it's HP, maybe it's MP. Iunno...tired.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I really don't feel like playing until we get a DLC patch. Just knowing that I have an obsolete build just bothers me, especially sine I want to try to improve my RSF, but the one frame stop and increased Fierce range just make it seem like I'm on handicap.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Even then. I like to believe that AE is truly for AE and that consoles will get a new build later on as DLC.

Top Bottom