• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

JDM

Smash Champion
YouTube account PIKACHUAKUMA has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:
CAPCOM CO., LTD.
CAPCOM CO., LTD.
CAPCOM CO., LTD.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No, PikachuAkuma and JR are different people. I know this because they had a first to 5 near the beginning of SSFIV and lordofultima recorded and posted it.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
From the looks of things, they were unlocked by hacking the machines.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
BTW guys thatvideo was wolfkrone talking a game from flashmetroid for pressing start at a probably lethal ultra at the end of the game. They were calling him the hamburgler of SF.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Yeah I heard about that ****... I heard perfectlegend quit TFA because of that. IMO even though that is a rule, that's pretty lame of krone :\

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Its a ***** move. The rule is in place because the pause could mess the game up but it was DURING AN ULTRA. It dodnt effect anything and he just took the game because he knew he was gonna lose.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Its a ***** move. The rule is in place because the pause could mess the game up but it was DURING AN ULTRA. It dodnt effect anything and he just took the game because he knew he was gonna lose.
It's a tricky situation because on one hand yeah it's a ***** move but on the other how is it fair to the rest of the contestants that one person is all of a sudden exempt from the rules? If this happened with two nobodies I doubt anyone would care on the decision either way. If Metroid got away with that think of all the people saying what a bias decision that would have been.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
"I have never taken a round before but I did this time because he got up and began to taunt and dance in disrespect. gave me no choice"
-Wolfkrone

page 4 of comments from that video.

Taunt and disrespect = getting up and building hype to his "boys" or the crowd? I'm pretty sure Flash didn't even look towards Krone

Also, I've seen a few pauses in MMs and on streams.. and alot of people just let it slide. I believe in a PR rog vs Daigo MM, Daigo paused it and PR rog said it was okay.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
There's a difference between MM and tournaments. MM are a lot more casual if there's <$1000 on the line.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Cody the first time and survived four rounds before losing to Yun. Then I played Dee Jay and lost to a Boxer. I have literally NEVER seen that place packed that much, holy crap.

And to answer your question: Cody and Dee Jay. Tried Viper for a bit to have a character for the arcade version of Vanilla SF, I should start to take her more seriously considering how good she is in AE. I also tried Hakan but gave up, I love the oil buff tho. Wasn't going to pull him out for a while tho :p

edit: no, Evil Ryu and Oni weren't playable

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No 3S? Wow.

Kinda sad but at the same time I think most people in the community are tired of it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
HDR, that's another huge omission. How did I forget that?

From what I understand though, what the ST community wants is just a perfect current-gen console port of ST, not HDR.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I was hoping for 3S OE to be out before Evo. It still can make the lineup if Capcom told them beforehand what the release date is though.

And I'm pretty surprised at no HDR. Guess Evo just wants a small lineup of games that will rack in a huge attendance.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

kr3wman

Smash Master
Yeah I like those two designs. I wonder why not those two instead of her really meh alternates.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Almost every time I see concept art of Juri I think "This is way better than her final design".

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I played some AE last Thursday. I didn't win a match since I didn't know how to deal with Yang and I haven't faced too many T Hawks before.
Plus I'm not very good at SFIV to begin with lol.

Guess I'll go back to AI another day to play it so I can get better.

Top Bottom