• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

Atlus8

Smash Master
I was playing a Sim earlier and I hate his keep-away game! I kept wishing that I could parry the f**k out of his fireballs and c.HP! It must be really frustrating playing someone like Filipino Champ and Arturo!

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Honda's damage output concerns me more than his turtling...It's ridiculous how easily he can turn a match around.

But I have qualms about nearly every character on the roster. I'd john about Dan's qcb kick if it didn't make me sound like an enormous scrub.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
No, it always works. Trust me. I've seen it.

It's also stupid easy.

Yep, I mad.
Not if Ryu is sitting on full meter. I'm pretty sure (good) Honda's won't headbutt after that.
And just use normals to stuff his headbutt on reaction.

Honda's damage output concerns me more than his turtling...It's ridiculous how easily he can turn a match around.

But I have qualms about nearly every character on the roster. I'd john about Dan's qcb kick if it didn't make me sound like an enormous scrub.
Isn't Honda's damage output nerfed in AE? So I guess that's something.
I didn't mind how strong Honda was. He should be that strong. I just didn't like how (EX?) headbutt or whatever had upper invincibility.

It's been awhile since I've even faced a Dan. What was good about Dan's qcb kick?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Not if Ryu is sitting on full meter. I'm pretty sure (good) Honda's won't headbutt after that.
And just use normals to stuff his headbutt on reaction.

I stuffed an ex headbutt with standing fierce kick to win a match once. I was so proud of myself I saved the replay.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Shimazu: if you like fireballs Sagat is your man dawg. And I saw how you were complaining about how overused ryu and ken are in the fg thread but you play kumes? Wtf that makes no sense. Hes probably tied for second with Ken.
Well see, at first it really annoyed me. (I was Guy) I then realized you can easily jump over hadokens and get around Shoryukens(eh..sp) so it's really not that bad. It's really annoying, but it's not that bad.

(So I realized, it's not so much that it's cheap, it's just an easy tactic)

I moved from Vega to Guy to Juri to Akuma.

I actually didn't know Akuma was that popular, I just kept trying different things. <.<

Believe it or not, I've been just picking randoms to see if I like them, and though I like fireballs, I end up meleeing more. (This is probably fail, but I'm new and terrible lol)

The move I really like is the EX version of the Spinning leg kick thing(can't look up on phone). It has like a vortex or something that pulls people in XD.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Has anyone heard of a player named IFC Zangief? A guy from Texas I know has heard of him.

I got a random invite to play him earlier today. It's kinda not surprising since I'm from the same state as him, but it was a lot of fun to fight against a Zangief that mixes up and knows damn well what he's doing. I didn't win any matches, but I won some rounds.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yeah, the female English voices are pretty bad on the whole. I have every female in Japanese except for Sakura, Rose and Viper. I don't dislike Cammy's English voice though, I just like the Japanese one better.

kr3wman

Smash Master
today I did flash kick xx fadc ultra in a real match.

by accident. My fingers did the motion, perfectly, by themselves.

I'm godlike.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Guile? Wtf. Hell no Guile REVOLVES around that ****. Rog? What the hell? Balrog has some of the strongest footsies in the game. Elf, Viper and Abel do ignore them. I have no problem with that tho. I kinda love em cuz of that. Esp Viper.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
fuerte, Viper, sometimes rufus

Etwist is super-duper correct<3 Guile and rog's ground game is stupid good.

My complaint was directed towards wiper though LOL.

TBH i think viper is the dumbest character in the game. Sorry viper players ;_;

edited to fix **** :B

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I think Vipers suppose to be that way. She feels really Marvel. Stupid damage, confusing moves, ridiculous mixups, good chip, a billion ways to hit U1, and she can keep you on your toes from ANYWHERE. Its okay tho, Tokido feels your pain.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think there wouldn't be as much hate, if it wasn't for jealousy. I really hate how kuma matata got a stun nerf and wiper still hasn't in 2 games B(

wipers 2 mix ups = stun

MAH BOY NEEDS LIKE 5 MAAN

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Roggy-pooh is gettin nerfed a lil. Without s.jab pressure gief/sagat match is gonna be a lil rough. Headbutt recov is pretty cool i guess??? I heard somethin about dmg nerf too, I hope so.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
He doesnt get hit nearly as hard as most tho. I did here about a headbutt nerf which sounds really gay. For some reason I think we are both a lil bias towards rog seeing how we're both former rog players.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Honestly, I hate rog. So I'm down to nerf the **** out of him, I definitely think he's a lil too brain dead. Akuma vs rog isn't my favorite match up either ;_; We'll see though.

I didn't mean to say "why roggy pooh"

WHY don't you play rog anymore?

Top Bottom