• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STREAM UP!!!! VGBC & Xanadu Present: Baltimore Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobos

Smash Master
Boss was suppose to team with me atleast once.....

@ C3 like forever ago

Boss - "Yo you're like good in teams.......but you just cant seem to get good teammates....most of the time"
Me - "Yeah man oh well I still ****"
Boss - "I would team with you sometime after korn or ps"
Me - "alright"

years later.....

Boss - nomnomnom
Me - "You suck"

The end.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Boss was suppose to team with me atleast once.....

@ C3 like forever ago

Boss - "Yo you're like good in teams.......but you just cant seem to get good teammates....most of the time"
Me - "Yeah man oh well I still ****"
Boss - "I would team with you sometime after korn or ps"
Me - "alright"

years later.....

Boss - nomnomnom
Me - "You suck"

The end.
Boss told me he would team with me at UGZ a long time ago

**** will never happen LOL

Lobos

Smash Master
lol we should eat subs infront of him and gloat about it while he is playing in teams

Why isn't this stickied?

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I think the monorail goes to Baltimore from new carrolton. Is it called Amtrak? I can't remember. It costs like 20 dollars though
if you take amtrak from baltimore to new carrollton that's $6.

$20 is insanely high lol.

but yea so who else from out of state is coming?

2fast

Smash Journeyman
I'll be bringing a full setup. I'll be bringing my friend Smokey along as well for the tourney.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I might come to this.
This tourney looks awesome
Ill definitely come if I can
I'll be bringing a full setup. I'll be bringing my friend Smokey along as well for the tourney.
ill try to come but depends if my mom will let me - i really wanna go though and show the yoshi and mario
Cool, hope you all make it

Edit: Also guys, please inform us if you can bring a setup, we need as many as possible so we can have friendlies going on

AND what side event do you guys want? Mid tier Singles? Brawl Minus Singles?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Please do something not planned at my event already, if possible. Or if you want to do minus here I could cancel minus at my event

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aren't you guys' events like 2 weeks apart?

thats pretty selfish of you tant.

either way I would like minus..and thats even if I go...I mean I KNOW im going to tants but I said I wasnt going to anything this month...this tourney is just lookin a lil hype

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
is this gonna be livestreamed?

also, i'd like a mid tier or low tier singles side event.

or draft crews

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
How is it selfish

I plan mid tiers for the first time ever at md event, then my idea gets used at like 5 tournies before mine

*sigh* doesn't matter. Both events will be fun.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I get off work at 8. It's a 20 minute drive from there to here. Would I be able to do the side event if I arrived at 8:20?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
How is it selfish

I plan mid tiers for the first time ever at md event, then my idea gets used at like 5 tournies before mine

wouldn't that be beneficial to you?

if people start doing mid tiers but like only 4 people enter everytime wouldn't you not do mid tiers at your event?

and regardless of when you said it..ur event was planned like forever ago...and its not like mid tiers is patented...

either way I don't see how gimr doing midtiers would even remotely effect your mid tiers.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well *sigh* i guess you're right

I was using it as a selling point for the event but now it's like at every tournament, so it loses it's luster

I will just adjust my event accordingly

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
How is it selfish

what's wrong with ppl doing mid tiers before you? iirc the first mid tier tourney i saw was one in new york like a year ago or something. if anything this will get ppl to try it out in this area, enjoy it, then go to your event so you can get more. mid tier events wont be a driving force for ppl to go really, just a rly nice bonus. i know its got me and kingtoon hyped at least lol

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Okay, for mid tier tourneys, are low tiers allowed to be used or specifically just mid tiers?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Well *sigh* i guess you're right

I was using it as a selling point for the event but now it's like at every tournament, so it loses it's luster

I will just adjust my event accordingly
actually i think it'll do quite the opposite. mid tiers are picking up rapidly and i think you including an event that more and more people are wanting to participate in will only make more people want to come

the best selling point for any event is knowing that the TO behind the event will get the job done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom