• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STREAM UP!!!! VGBC & Xanadu Present: Baltimore Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
slik @ Omni's house next time =
lolololololol ur too funny.

@ slik just to let you know, ur one of the underrated doubles players in this region.
I would team but our styles didn't mesh in the past.

Even myself need to get a **** load better in teams.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
yea i just went back to look for your team results slik and i didn't see any top 3's within the past +5 or 6 months.

i mean ive teamed with you to test us out during srslies and i didnt feel any chemistry. dont get mad; just get better. :p

@tant: you focus way too much on single wins having any kind of push
try two weeks ago lol, but yea ur right omni. im clearly garbs in teams despite beating almost every possible team combo in this region

me after i style on omni in teams

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
im just sayin i teamed with you before in friendlies and didnt like it at all

dontbesalty

Omni

BRoomer
Why would I be salty? I don't get 9th in teams with Ally
you're very salty.

u dont wanna compare doubles performance nor the amount of money i've made in teams over you. and remember you're the one who wants to team with the guy who got 9th with Ally.

gottem

Aposl

Smash Ace
If slik and omnis teams meet in bracket we r streaming it as a grudge match!

slikvik

Smash Master
you're very salty.

u dont wanna compare doubles performance nor the amount of money i've made in teams over you. and remember you're the one who wants to team with the guy who got 9th with Ally.

gottem
nah I never actually asked you to team for this event btw. Just pointing out I've asked you in the past and got bs responses. As for you making more money in teams than me, its obvious I'm one of the odd men out when it comes to getting a teammate I can make money with. This region has few static teammates, but a lot of people that only team with the same 2-3 top MD/VA people interchangeably. I will say I'm kinda bitter about that though.

Omni

BRoomer
you get the same response everyone else gets

there's nothing BS about it unless my responses have been different from my actions. who do you mainly see me team with in MD/VA? candy, takeover, and chu. unless you think it's just bs for me to have a preference in teammates then well ok

i think it's only bs to you cuz i havent agreed to team with you

Omni

BRoomer
more like drama hype for VGBC. this is the kind of stuff you WANT in your thread

@xzax: why arent you guys coming?

slikvik

Smash Master
I guess I'm not done lol. Friendlies...really? Friendlies probably so inconsequential they don't register in my memory banks.

:glare:

i'd team with Hunger or Gluttony tho :cool:
That's cool. At least your being honest now lol. Thanks for admitting you were bsing. That's all I wanted and now I'm done.

If people don't think I'm good enough in teams to team with, just say it instead of some **** that dont make sense. Chu teamed with forte over me because "I think Forte is better dude". At least he kept it real, even if he later got 2 stocked, then 4 stocked in teams by Seagull and I

Omni

BRoomer
dude, Slik. i already said i didn't like teaming with you over and over. we purposely did serious friendlies to test trial it and i told you that i didnt like it at all at that time

stop calling me out on bs that doesn't exist. my preference has always been snakes and chu and it's always been just that. urjustmad

the sodium chloride levels are off the roof tho man

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
PA showing their true colors, clearly scared of a rematch because the first one was a fluke. ;)

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
This sounds raaaaaape. Tant I <3 teaming with you but I found out I'm not gonna be here next semester (sadface) so I wanna try branching out. So anyone wanna team wiff my luigi before I leave forever?

We're still on for mid tier and regular dubs for this weekend though tant? I think I want to enter both.

What time will the venue open and close? I guess I could be willing to extend my drive from 1 to 2 hours each way if I can avoid rush hour traffic.

I think the metro might only complicate stuff.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
11 is when sign UPS will start, the venue will close when we finish

I'll make the schedule soon

So you're willing to pick me up all the way from Ashburn? O.O
I've driven 1.5 hours to a tournament before. 2 can't be too much of a step up. Or your parents could drop you off at my house and I could drive to the venue form there. I'm just throwing out ideas.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
nah lobos i was hoping take metro to someone's house or something and they could drive me but the metro is as far as chu's house apparently so i might as well try to work things out with Zant here

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I think the monorail goes to Baltimore from new carrolton. Is it called Amtrak? I can't remember. It costs like 20 dollars though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom