• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STREAM UP!!!! VGBC & Xanadu Present: Baltimore Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
@Tant: People will play mid-tiers because they enjoy it, not because it's a rare event. People look like they really want to do it here. And they'll want to do it just as much at your event.

@Seagull: If you rush, you'll probably make it in time, just make sure to text or call me

Coney

Smash Master
actually i think it'll do quite the opposite. mid tiers are picking up rapidly and i think you including an event that more and more people are wanting to participate in will only make more people want to come

the best selling point for any event is knowing that the TO behind the event will get the job done
yeah, absolutely. mid-tiers were a pretty big hit at sassy's event, and it wasn't even a definite before people actually voted on it!

people will enter no matter what. i could foresee these side events becoming more common, too, if TOs are good with their time management. we started mid tier singles @ around 3 or 4 and blazed through everything else, finishing around 11 or 12 pm. not bad, i think!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Except.... do main events first. Side events afterwards. Honestly, why would you do the less important event first? You started singles when yesterday? 7 P.M.? You only managed to finish on time because singles only had 16 entrants (same amount as mid tier singles.)

*still mad about not making mid tier singles*

Coney

Smash Master
oh, i know

it was danny's choice

sorry budday

in any case, finishing three events with regular brackets in, what, seven hours, that's not bad!

...is it?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
@Tant: People will play mid-tiers because they enjoy it, not because it's a rare event. People look like they really want to do it here. And they'll want to do it just as much at your event.

@Seagull: If you rush, you'll probably make it in time, just make sure to text or call me
I will then Gimr. I can pay you a week ahead too if you want.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Mid-tier Singles confirmed, bring your A game

Oath.

Smash Ace
It's rumored that somebody.....................DASHING, will be here. He needs a teammate.

EE, SOVAman?

You're either Nexus or against us.

Lobos

Smash Master
one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
yaaaaaaaaay =P i think im set for the tourny i was waitin for report cards till i asked and i think im all set to go now =P

Aposl

Smash Ace
Wow time flies! this tournament is only a little over a week away im so hyped!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
let's do this... as long as u can drive me LOL
how much for gas btw

let's do this... as long as u can drive me LOL
how much for gas btw
Total gas would cost me only 4 gallons (23.3 miles per gallon, 46.6 miles from my house to the venue) which is like $10. You'll only have to pay your share, $5

Lobos

Smash Master
i wouldnt ditto u.

id jus go kirby on u. bcause i kno the MU better and besides ur not that good lol.

DIP
So you're making it easier for me? Sweet....guess I'll be seeing chu or seagull in GFs :awesome:

its hilarious that lobos thinks he has a chance vs kt :p
Hey chibo, its hilarious that I'm 4-1 vs you :awesome:

PA is so easy actually.....when I picture PA players this comes to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom