• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STREAM UP!!!! VGBC & Xanadu Present: Baltimore Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
If poyo does, then anyone does.
Its true but its also the reason you can't sleep on anyone. People sleep on me all the time and I just take wins from them, if you lose it's your fault. Don't be stupid ;)

Besides, I don't even play this game anymore, I've been playing Kirby's Epic Yarn all day and I'll still **** 90%

Fun fact: Playing Kirby's Epic Yarn has improved my reaction time more than Brawl ever has, I'm actually not trolling about this, you have to react fast as hell in some of those training games XD

Sidenote: Kingtoon, YOU OWE ME KIRBY DITTO FRIENDLIES!!!!!! We forgot to in PA ^^;

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
OMG i forgot chu plays kirby. lol

and MD/VA is so free yall have lik 2 good players and thats stretching it.

Go back to ur HBTC and train for another 7 hours straight to lose to a second rate tink.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i mean he was only our 6th rank and still got 3rd, but it really didn't matter since one of our "only 2 good players," got it done

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'm MD/VA (not that I give a **** about my reigon since I'm not part of this community anyway lol) but I just gotta say peeps gotta stop sleeping on PA cause there's a beast in PA waiting to awaken that would **** anyone in MD/VA lmfao

I know.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
or you guys can just team up and try to get better so we can compete with better regions like NY/NJ...just saying

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
So you're making it easier for me? Sweet....guess I'll be seeing chu or seagull in GFs :awesome:

Hey chibo, its hilarious that I'm 4-1 vs you :awesome:

PA is so easy actually.....when I picture PA players this comes to mind
lolololol talkin bout GF

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lol he got 3rd because mk's in my region are ****ing dumb and they suk.
Gott em.

I got 3rd because I don't know the TL match-up, and I didn't know how to tech G&W's d-throw. Actually, I still could have got higher since you lost to Dexta.

That's about it.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
@Tant: ur so free its ridicolous i 3 stocked u in our mm. stay free

@Omni: yea i lost to dexta. only becasue he knows me and we play all the time. if that was me u know wat it woulda been hittin 4

Omni

BRoomer
nah, i woulda just c/p'ed a stage not FD 3rd game and won mah dood

Omni

BRoomer
that's what i meant :D

but nuff talkies. lets just MM @ Xan

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
@Tant: ur so free its ridicolous i 3 stocked u in our mm. stay free

@Omni: yea i lost to dexta. only becasue he knows me and we play all the time. if that was me u know wat it woulda been hittin 4
will do, remind your boys to do the same. If we don't play in bracket id happily rematch you here or tomorrow for 5 more.

Coney

Smash Master
so are we doing this crew battle or not

also i'm not in on any of this md/va trash talk

you guys, they beat us. let's not be so proud, eh?

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i dont know if we doin the crew battle. alot of PA are not comin to this. i dont know if vex, squall, smurf, or xzax is comin. but ill happily defend our state myself. my 15 stocks against ur 5 people

PokemonMasterJamal3

Smash Apprentice
I'm MD/VA (not that I give a **** about my reigon since I'm not part of this community anyway lol) but I just gotta say peeps gotta stop sleeping on PA cause there's a beast in PA waiting to awaken that would **** anyone in MD/VA lmfao

I know.
I could've sworn that he (J.kub) didn't make it out of pools at the last (a.k.a. first) tourney that he went to. ;)

...Then again, I didn't place high at my last (a.k.a first) tourney, either. ^^;

(To anyone else: I'm friends with J.kub, too, so this is just all in fun, lol.)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Only PA coming to this atm is KT and I. I'm trying to get Xzax to come so we can team and get first but it all comes down to money.

Coney

Smash Master
just realized, i might not be able to make this

i'm staying with family in VA for thanksgiving and they're kinda far...i'm leaving wednesday night and coming back friday night. except, if the traffic is unbearable i might not get home until some ridiculous time, in which case i wouldn't want to go

i'm still 90% confirmed of course but, i figured i should put it out there

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
OMG i forgot chu plays kirby. lol

and MD/VA is so free yall have lik 2 good players and thats stretching it.

Go back to ur HBTC and train for another 7 hours straight to lose to a second rate tink.
ROFLMAO@Kingtoon.

Dude I'm not even ranked in Md/Va and you lost a MM to me at apex Wolf vs TL/Kirby. What does that say LOL?
Only PA coming to this atm is KT and I. I'm trying to get Xzax to come so we can team and get first but it all comes down to money.
Bring Matt :cool:.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
md/va unranked vs pa
me, lie, boss, korn, and seagull.
personally i think this would be a good battle.
if meep or neo comes would be even better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom