• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STREAM UP!!!! VGBC & Xanadu Present: Baltimore Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Ok Gimr let's go! Sorry KT I would team with you but Gimr has been long time waiting and asked me earlier this week but only said bc I thought I wasn't going...

Gimr: let's practice sometime this week or something..I'll practice all this week my snake and mk so that I will be top notch

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Attn: GIMR/Aposl/Deez/PS

Can I livestream and just do commentary all day? I think I would have more fun doing that this week. I would need a good commentary partner though.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
The funny thing is TL is actually really good in teams :o

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ikno he really is. i team with squall and we get top 3 lik all the time. i want to get top 3 but all the good people are takin. o well ill jus do singles and mid tiers

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Ok Gimr let's go! Sorry KT I would team with you but Gimr has been long time waiting and asked me earlier this week but only said bc I thought I wasn't going...

Gimr: let's practice sometime this week or something..I'll practice all this week my snake and mk so that I will be top notch

KK sounds good. I have thursday and friday off of work so let's see what we can do then

Attn: GIMR/Aposl/PS

Can I livestream and just do commentary all day? I think I would have more fun doing that this week. I would need a good commentary partner though.
I have no problem with you doing commentary. I think we're bring our main commentary computer though so the live stream will be run through our channel(VGBootCamp)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
who's chu teaming with for this

im like a doubles genius. where's ally at when i need em :trollface:

eh i was going to say ok to KT but i guess he got his. i can imagine we'd be a pretty scary team tho

Lobos

Smash Master
who's chu teaming with for this

im like a doubles genius. where's ally at when i need em :trollface:

eh i was going to say ok to KT but i guess he got his. i can imagine we'd be a pretty scary team tho
MK and TL make an excellent team ;) and KT is even more clutch than me in teams.

Chu is teaming with Takeover.
lol why do I know everything.

:awesome:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
hmmm xlr8, boss, chibo and bio all at this tourney, awesome HYPEE!!!

also the triforce is taking all top spots at this event.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
So... can I do just a little bit of commentary here?

I don't wanna be Tant's partner or be on permanently or anything. Just wanna give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom