• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Thanks for you help, King Yoshi... I'd feel kinda bad taking all the money from the next tourney... Just tell Byaa not to show up, and I'll win it... :p
Psh... do you honestly think that just because you always beat me that you can assume that you'll beat me again?

Wait... I guess that would be a good reason to assume... Nevermind, I'm winning this time (So long as ExtascyFalco doesn't feel like knocking me out of everything ever this time.)!

G$hbeeb

Smash Cadet
good luck to all. wish I could go but I think it wasn't meant to be this time. . .hope NEO pulls down the big #'s this trip. . .are there any snake mains other then myself????

Revven

FrankerZ
Sounds fun, dunno if SFG is wanting to come or not but if he is, expect me to be there too. I haven't bee playing Smash much... for about a month actually so I do need some practice. =P

I'll bring my awesomely music hacked Wii if I go.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
ITT, Argent, either of you showing up for this, and if so, any chance I can get a ride?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
GL Pops!

So... anyone from/near Akron going? Or is there anyone who can stop by Akron and pick up 1, or possibly 2 people? (I don't know if my bro will be in the States yet, but if he is, I'll try to get him to tag along.)

Bead

Smash Ace
ill be there like 415ish, u know i wantpractice so i can be better then all you peeps, im improving and the more i play the more you lose =P

Revven

FrankerZ
So, it looks like SFG won't be going because he's busy at least for this. If ITT is going, a ride with him would be great.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haven't heard from ITT or Argent, so I'm not going unless someone wants to stop in Akron and pick me up.

King~

Smash Champion
ITT said he dosent know if hes coming yet, if he does he'll come get you fromunda

bead might be able to go get 1 more person =/

G$hbeeb

Smash Cadet
bead if your handing out rides im right by the mayfiled 271 ramp and i'm 20 minutes from kyoshi according to google maps. . .i've gotten there in 15 . . when i had a car

Bead

Smash Ace
How far are you from Akron?
ok heres what a map would look like in text form, not to scale but its a general idea

(gheb )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( me)

------------------------------------------------------ (KY )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(argent)

--------------------- (Bufu)

G$hbeeb

Smash Cadet
dude i understand it wasn't me who asked after you said no
i saw chagrin was in the about 6 miles from me sorry i asked im unsubscibring this **** dude thanx

Bead

Smash Ace
its not that, i live in auburn which is in chagrin area code but thats it, auburn is 12 miles from chagrin >.< stupid small townships

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
ok heres what a map would look like in text form, not to scale but its a general idea

(gheb )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( me)

------------------------------------------------------ (KY )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(argent)

--------------------- (Bufu)

Well ****.... nevermind then!

That's quite a ways...

Top Bottom