• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

Watty

Smash Lord
I'm @ Sanuzi's on Friday as well.

Watty is scared of Canada? gg
:mad: not of some silly fox! but hte monkey and the Gman are tough for the robot.

but ya i just wanna take the weekend off sleep in and stuff work is killin watty=( soon though he will fronzle u young raynex and when i do ill add you to the mighty list of foxes that have not been able to slay the wattyman

idea

Smash Master
lol kyle our plan is already working, and we havent picked the team name 8D
im thinking about 4 stages that you guys are going to use for cps.
Dreamland, Mute City, Jewstar or Kongo Jungle 64.
dammit guys, you guys have a lot of options for cps.
you're forgetting battlefield...

either you ban battlefield, and we pick dreamland, and both live forever. or you ban dreamland, and we pick battlefield, and your link will never be able to recover.

even better, they're both neutrals!

or we could pick brinstar regardless and just win.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
you're forgetting battlefield...

either you ban battlefield, and we pick dreamland, and both live forever. or you ban dreamland, and we pick battlefield, and your link will never be able to recover.

even better, they're both neutrals!

or we could pick brinstar regardless and just win.
yeah i have to talk to C 3 about this.
**** were gonna have to narrow it down.
but yeah dreamland is my main concern.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i MIGHT be staying at sanzuzis, me and desh MIGHT be driving, if we are sanzuzi i will be able to drive myself, desh and 3 more pople to the tourney on saterday, if that helps with the ride issue. il get bck to you on confirmation later this week.

WIGI

Smash Champion
WiJay: You were my FIRST rival when I started. God**** Mushroom Kingdom II. Stop being so discouraged with your skill in Melee. I think you're the most quickest improving smash player in Brampton. I really do. I love you soo much for driving everyone all the way down to the hospital. I owe you big time. I'll pay for your entrance fee in grmo's tourney? =DD. Do me proud. I know you will. *****es don't know bout our edgecanceling hacktics. OMFG it's toonie tuesday tomorrow. reach? I'll pay for that too. I think practicing Melee alone is boring too, I really only get practice when I play against others, or I get ideas from NorCal vids or something hahah. Go get PacMan status, I know you can do it. Keep on playing with us, come with up to more GTA smashfests and I know it'll happen.

im officially joining singles.

and doubles if i find a suitable partner.

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I'd like to reconfirm my attendance for this. Please move my name to the "Confirmed" list.

@Sanuzi - Do you still have room to house me? If so, I'd be willing to chip in for gas for transportation to/from the venue.

@WIGI - I'm also looking for a teams partner. If you feel like taking a chance with a Samus let me know (I'm pretty sure we've never played before). If not, s'all good.

WIGI

Smash Champion
I'd like to reconfirm my attendance for this. Please move my name to the "Confirmed" list.

@Sanuzi - Do you still have room to house me? If so, I'd be willing to chip in for gas for transportation to/from the venue.

@WIGI - I'm also looking for a teams partner. If you feel like taking a chance with a Samus let me know (I'm pretty sure we've never played before). If not, s'all good.
i kinda want to team with someone ive acualy played with before. srry

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
U.S fast food definitely tastes better... :)
I second this.

Onion + bacon + more bacon + bbq sauce + grilled chicken + more bacon + cheese + pepper + more bacon + whatever the hell else my sandwich had at that food stop on the way to Pound 3 was the most amazing fast food item I've ever put in my mouth.

US fast food ***** ours badly IMO.

edit: Kongo is doubles neutral sometimes. Not always, but sometimes.

Shiri

Smash Chump
Was all that necessary? You're welcome to money match me Yannick. I'm not in the greatest of moods.
:yoshi: Awww, did I make you angwy? I'll money match. Can I sub in Jesse's Pichu for me? ^____^

Also, as not to spam, I support Kongo Jungle 64 for doubles neutral. It's probably because I play Peach, though.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
TML, MM my terrible terrible Fox with your Pichu. :)

Also, Watty is scared of Canada.

Not that I blame him. We have wild monkeys and scary thief kings.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Hmmmm, I accept those terms as well =)

*camps for wall transformation*

It can take at least one stock if you forget about it ;P

Sanu

Smash Champion

Umm, yup! And just call me Josh, that sounds so informal Andrew <.<;

idea

Smash Master
sorry if it bothered you, i just thought it was funny =P we all know chudat has a great, if not the best pichu, and that that was from about a year ago.

edit: wow, a whole page sprouted up in front of this post

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
sorry if it bothered you, i just thought it was funny =P we all know chudat has a great, if not the best pichu, and that that was from about a year ago.

edit: wow, a whole page sprouted up in front of this post
It's not that it bothers me, I just seem to catch flak for it every other smash fest here. It's kinda lame lol.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Haha, I love your cockiness. I also love knowing how butthurt your ego is going to be come Saturday night.

Top Bottom