• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft 2 (Info on first post!)

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Ok so I played this game for the 1st time 2 days ago.

It is quite the awesome.

Protoss are my favorite so far.

I managed to win a few 2v2 ladder games because my friend was telling me what to do lol.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Signups for the next one until Sunday.
Same rules.
Map pool:
Crossfire SE
Terminus RE
Metalopolis
Typhon Peaks
Xel'Naga Caverns
Crevasse
Dual Sight
Xel'Naga Fortress
Tal'Darim Altar

As always, name and code, race, and map vote. The two most voted maps will be removed from the final pool.
gritnashun.348, p, dual sight
crumbsmcgee.182 zerg xelnaga caverns
Pakman:484, terran, Tal'Darim Altar.
roman, when can you play?

also,
sion.925 protoss crevasse
Putting this down for future reference. I'll set up the list sometime this weekend.

rhan

Smash Hero
To reg for the tourney just post your name, character code, race (you can put down random), and stage you don't like (that's on the current map pool).

If there's a open spot when the bracket gets set up I suppose I'll join just to fill it up.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
A friend of mine recommended that I play a multitasking training map to help me learn how to do several things at once and improve memory. Basically something to practice when I'm playing solo.

Any feedback?

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Oh hey, didn't know you're still playing the game. Do whatever you feel will help you improve the most at the game. Practice (vs CPU, on custom maps, etc.) gets things down to memory, playing actual games tests it under pressure.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Totally still am. Just been doing a lot of custom games with some friends that live in my area.

I played a ladder TvT yesterday where I was getting 1-base pushed against my FE. Somehow managed to hold off like 3-4 quick volleys of army forces. After the 3rd one I made a 3rd. That 3rd saved my life cuz after the base trade I still had about 40 SCV's mining where I then proceeded to just mass out barracks and marines.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
1v1s are the only thing you should practice, assuming your practicing to get better at the game

Its literally useless to practice against the comp unless your really good and are testing a build. If your not really good your just practicing stuff that will never work in-game (you have to be able to pull off builds while being harassed, pushed, contained, etc.). Useless.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
you're

For crying out loud, it's a contraction. You are. You're. Not possessive. Garea;wlkgja;wrlegkmaerbarebnaerbeuiop

rhan

Smash Hero
girlfriend excuses are the worst kind of excuses...

wtf is with guys being ***** whipped these days... just make up some excuse that she'll believe and play sc instead... not that hard
LOL I love this guy because he thinks exactly how I do. My gf lets me play though and doesn't mind.

She duh bessss! <3

Eventually she'll find this post on the random time she check my swf account.

Roman.

Smash Champion
tomorrow evening works fine

say around 7-9pm pst? i might want to lie down a bit after i get home
okay so that's like 10-12 est right? that should work fine
girlfriend excuses are the worst kind of excuses...

wtf is with guys being ***** whipped these days... just make up some excuse that she'll believe and play sc instead... not that hard
she loves that i don't bug her about sc2 or make her watch/take time away from us to play cause she really has no interest in any games besides angry birds lol

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
haha good **** hochiminh

except about metalopolis. How the hell do you hate that map. I can understand not like, but why hate

DFEAR

Smash Hero
mass cracklings goin in towards mass vikings, vikings are like lolretard imma just kill ur overlords AND drones,
im like
straight up attackin his drones/cc's plus
got so many decoy overlords scattered, terran dood is then like
once he sees MASS clouds of overlords everywhere, he comes back to his base to attack the lings, and as his vikings begin to change into ground mode i send in my cloud of upgraded mutas right when he touches the ground (mutas were hiding in corner of map), he's like MOTHHHERRRRRFUUUU- and as his numbers diminished i immediately

'd

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
If you had that many mutas and there was nothing defending... what's the point hiding them? Go **** his ****! Mutas > vikings

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hell, the unsupported speedlings might've been able to take out the Vikings, lol.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i dunno man i always see my mutas gettin out dps'd by vikings :\ and vikings can out micro/kite a little and not clump up theyll mess my mutas up

Top Bottom