• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

GoForkUrself

Smash Apprentice
Norfair is decent but this is an unfair match up. The Temple owns, and would have done well in the Best of the Best. Only because it happens to be the only other song with Great Temple does it earn a ticket into this tournament.
Norfair is the worse song.

Added note: When I seen that Bramble won, I thought that it was ridiculous. Dedede's Theme is the best song in Brawl except that awesome song in SSE. I downloaded the Brawl collection of course and found that song to be named Stickerbrush Symphony. I thought it was a shame that the song didn't qualify since it was in SSE not in stage music.
Then I found out when I listened to Bramble Blast it is the same song. Oh what a fool I felt. It is impressive that the songs I thought were best happened to win.

P.S. The temple does have that feeling of Epic Justice!!!

Also after this tournament what is next? The best of each game? Or the best song with words?

half_silver28

Smash Ace
:urg: nuuuuuuu why'd u have to put the remaining good songs against each other???

well, whatever. I vote for temple ~ its not a bad song by any means, but I just like norfair better lol

PCHU

Smash Lord
How is Bramble Blast THAT good?
*Puts up PSI shield Omega*
I think it sucks.

Gourmet Race was awesome, along with Victory Road.
I really like Midna's Lament, though.
I'm a piano person.

Temple is alright, and Norfair is okay, but what happened to Melee Fire Emblem theme?
And Battle theme?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Worst: Norfair

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Norfair

And to all the recent posts bashing Bramble Blast...why the hate?
Any Bramble Blast hate is due to it not being that great of a song. It is the best song of its stage but nowhere near best in the game IMO. I have no idea how it won best of the best especially when compared to songs from Fire Emblem, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog, and F-Zero.

Anyway, my vote goes to Norfair.

Top Bottom