• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

D

Deleted member

village of the blue maiden. I like Zelda songs and all, but not this one.

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
Who's dumb idea was it to put muytliplayer as a "worst" Song?

village is okay, but it sucks in dompariasion to the other option!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You are only voting for Multiplayer 'cause it competes against a Zelda game.

That Village song is CRAP. It sucks for a fighting game (as well as 20 or more songs from Brawl). Multiplayer, at least, has this action feeling.

smashbot226

Smash Master
After this is over, we need to do this:

What's more?

The worst song's Worstage, or Bramble Blast's Bestness?

Then which stage has the best (AND worst.) music selections.

Then Best (AND worst.) stages.

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
Village of the Blue Maiden.

This thread is dead, I'm ok if someone updates it while he's gone.

D

Deleted member

I think roy_owns mentioned that he would only be around for a couple more days. I'll check his post history.

EDIT:

Hey everyone! I'm back! Feels nice to get back to this thread but sadly, I'm leaving again next week and I don't know if should get Ty to take over for me again or just leave this inactive until I get back because I don't want to miss so much of this tourney.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Hello everyone! I am so sorry I left all of you wondering where I was but it seems the person who was going to update for me was also busy seeing that he didn't respond to my PM.

But no, this thread is not dead and I am hoping to keep it alive for as long as all of you would like it to be.

I'll update this thread tonight and I'm probably not going anywhere for a while so expect more consistant updates!

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Hello everyone! I am so sorry I left all of you wondering where I was but it seems the person who was going to update for me was also busy seeing that he didn't respond to my PM.

But no, this thread is not dead and I am hoping to keep it alive for as long as all of you would like it to be.

I'll update this thread tonight and I'm probably not going anywhere for a while so expect more consistant updates!
woot!

10char

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
i don't know how you play, but Kid Icarus original melody>anything else. Kid Icarus Original Medley is by far my favorite one.

so i guess princess peach is the worst of the worst.

EDIT: I disagree to like the whole stage thing on the first page, but whatever. it's better I didn't vote. It's not like one vote ever made a difference (futurama reference). and besides, i didn't vote for great justice!

Top Bottom