• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Kid Iracus is the worst song in the game

BTW isn't it Medley and not Melody, I can't check right now since I'm on Vacation(16 more days =])

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
This thread is stupid, and what everyone is choosing as best and worst songs are stupid. if Kid Icarus isn't voted better then Peach's castle, then I know it's full of ****

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
This thread is stupid, and what everyone is choosing as best and worst songs are stupid. if Kid Icarus isn't voted better then Peach's castle, then I know it's full of ****
If this threads is 'stupid', why do you care so much? Voting on their best/worst music is all based on one's personal taste in music, it is not punishable to have a different taste of music than yourself.

Personally, I find medleys less enjoyable, being slapped together without much change in its original tune (Dialga/Palkia at Spear Pillar is a different story). An instramental version of a tune that I know well and listen too often is quite enjoyable.

Flamming over a different liking of music? Are you that desperate, like Ryazan?

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
I <3 Kid Icarus. So I vot Peach's Castle.

Also, this round seems a little unfair...one song is generally considered good, while the other one is hated by everyone except for me (like most of the 'worst' songs in the game...am I the ONLY person that likes Area 6 Ver. 2 ? )

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
If this threads is 'stupid', why do you care so much? Voting on their best/worst music is all based on one's personal taste in music, it is not punishable to have a different taste of music than yourself.

Personally, I find medleys less enjoyable, being slapped together without much change in its original tune (Dialga/Palkia at Spear Pillar is a different story). An instramental version of a tune that I know well and listen too often is quite enjoyable.

Flamming over a different liking of music? Are you that desperate, like Ryazan?
I agree, everyone has their own opinion. that's why this is stupid. there's no "best" or "worst" song.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Ai no Uta is the cute little girl everyone loves.

Tetris Type B is the horde of gay Tribal men in loincloths dancing around you.

Mentally Disturbed

Smash Apprentice
I also like norfair lol ~ I understand why it got voted worst on its stage, but the fact that it's still in is just idiotic :ohwell:
It faced Chill (Dr. Mario) and Temple (Melee) (I understand why it lost to temple but I think it's better than Chill).

Anyway I vote for Ai no Uta (French) (I half-like Tetris B and quarter-like Ai no Uta (French))

Weldar

Smash Cadet
Tetris Type B by far, I actually liked Ai No Uta (French) more than the english version

Top Bottom