• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Home

Tacel

Smash Lord
Which stage would you want to live on.
I'd want to live on Smashville.
The wonderful view....
People to talk to...
K.K. on Saturdays...
That would be awesome!

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
I think all but a handful of stages in the game would be extremely lonely. With that in mind I guess I'm going with Delfino Plaza, which also happens to have nice music.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I'd live in Delfino, but I'm afraid that Petey will come and eat me. :0
So I'd live in Smashville. Talking animals are cool.

bobson

Smash Lord
I imagine I would do pretty well on Distant Planet, myself.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
I would live in Lylat Cruise. It's a cruise in space and a handful of views are present like Star Fox and Star Wolf having a dogfight. It could also be an awesome vacation!

mofo_

Smash Ace
the PAC name for distant planet is EARTH lol

i believe would delfino plaza would be very lovely. i love swimming!

. id also like smashville, new pork city has the scary chimera :o

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Living in Delfino Plaza would be pretty cool, although seeing talking blobs with plants on their heads could take some getting used to.

Splice

Smash Hero
Delfino Plaza, like everyone else. Its pretty much a holiday resort, so of course!
I wouldnt mind Green Greens if it included the rest of the forest and kirby was there. That would be great.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Yeah, Delfino Plaza would be another place I'd want to live at.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Spear Pillar,
Delfino Plaza,
Yoshi's Island (Melee or Brawl),

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
Smashville, would love the town but the prices are huge....:p

Actually, I'd prefer Pirate Ship because I'd love to own and captain a vessel

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
well judging by the stage the people around there aren't very fond of pirate ships. then the very common typhoon and the poor driving causing collisions with that rock will probably result in the loss of your ship rather quickly

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i would love to live in yoshi's island(brawl) because i mean i get punch shy guys and steal their food, i get to ride on cute green dinosaurs, and who wouldnt love riding on that cute doggy. plus if they only played that yoshi's island ending music all the time while i am there i would stay there forever. i love that music they play. and i get to lay back and eat papayas and watermelons and whatever other **** they eat. :)

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Halberd...............................................................................................yeah...

justaway12

Smash Master
I would love to go to Delphino Plaza, if I remember correctly coin were lying everywhere, I could be rich, I would definetly go to the Mushroom Kingdom after I spend some time in Delphino.

I would hate to go to a place like Final Destation or Battlefeild since it's just floating stages.

Lustar

Smash Cadet
I would like to live in Delfino Plaza because it is a big city and it looks like alot of things are going on in there. Even though there's no one in it.

Don't forget Hyrule Temple. It's a big temple floating in the sky.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I would hate to go to a place like Final Destation or Battlefeild since it's just floating stages.
Don't forget Hyrule Temple. It's a big temple floating in the sky.
That made me laugh.

The last place I'd want to live would be Mushroom Kingdom. I couldn't go to sleep! I'd have to constantly be moving so that I wouldn't go off screen and die.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
Along with the obvious choices of Delfino Plaza and the Pirate Ship, it would be interesting to live in the Flat Zone.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Delfino.. do i have to say why?

Rainbow ride- it feels like home when i take someone there in tourney. i love it <3

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I'd be willing to buy property in Level 308: Halberd, Level 309: Lylat Cruise, Level 318, the Summit, and Level 319, Skyworld, if given the chance. This is only considering the basic setting and scenery, with a little influence from stage effects. (Ex. Halberd would just be the basic megablimp over the ocean at sunset, flying between the sky, platform pod, and hangar as I wish to make a more feasible place for living.) I also took into consideration the harder-to-imagine stages like PictoChat. PictoChat is like a computerized minimalist art studio.

Top Bottom