• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Legan

Smash Lord
Holy ****in **** dragnon ball was bad. I MEAN REALLY ****ING BAD. It was just 100mins of suck that burned my eyes every second. Luckily I watched it on bootleg and fast forwarded from one ****ty scene to the next. The movie only got worse over time. For you guys that havent seen it yet, DONT. It's really not even worth a good laugh, the movie just leaves you angry. The best part of the movie was chi chi because she was kinda hot but the movie was so bad it takes away from her hotness.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I'm trying really hard to reorganize the bachelor party plans so I can go to Kahoka... hopefully it works out in my favor, wish me luck. :\

Oh Legan, will you ever be able to team with me the same again now that you are teaming with Kyle? I feel so betrayed! /cry

Legan

Smash Lord
Will me & Kyle were supposed to be like permanent doubles partners for awhile but we had made some commitments at other tourneys to different players so we havent been partnering lately. Now were trying to start that back up. Ill definately team with you at any tourney kyle doesnt attend if you dont already have a partner going in. You would definately be the ideal choice, you play good characters and we **** together. Im crazy for teaming with a jigglypuff(She Blows). I lubs Kyle though and hes too gudz

Chezzles thats the exact same clip I saw.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I'm pretty confused, what's going on these days. Do I still play smash? Do I still play Brawl?

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Will me & Kyle were supposed to be like permanent doubles partners for awhile but we had made some commitments at other tourneys to different players so we havent been partnering lately. Now were trying to start that back up. Ill definately team with you at any tourney kyle doesnt attend if you dont already have a partner going in. You would definately be the ideal choice, you play good characters and we **** together. Im crazy for teaming with a jigglypuff(She Blows). I lubs Kyle though and hes too gudz

Chezzles thats the exact same clip I saw.
All good dude, he saw you first. I know that. Just make sure you still call now and then :( sniffle

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I'm really tired, but I might be up for a little bit of smash before tomorrow.

Just a few hours.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:ALSO CORNERIA IS BANNNNNNNNED! :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

~YEAAAAHZ!~

Edit FYI:

SBR Majority Vote Stage List:

Starter (Strikeout)
Battlefield
Final Destination
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counter
Brinstar
Castle Siege
Delfino
Distant Planet
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

I like this list. A tad too conservative for me and I honestly would have left Corneria legal even though I hate it, but I like it.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
You all are welcome to my place if you can bring a setup.

I know Binyan's doing ACF stuff so I don't know if we can use Eliot tonight.

Edit: Nvm it's too late tonight.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Hey guys, I'm gonna try to get some sleep, please leave messages about tomorrow's plans. I think me and Pat are driving, and if one of us has to make two trips for some reason that's fine.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
So I'm going to show up at SLUH tomorrow at 1:00 PM and hope people are there.

JGALT

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I should be able to drive if people want to hitch a ride. Kyle, make sure you all me up sometime before we need to leave tomorrow. I feel I will be difficult to rouse.

Nuris

Smash Lord
OMG I suck at Brawl :(

Brawl's too slow and waaay too noob-friendly...
That's what I started to think while I was playing this prospective freshman. He was Marth and all he did was SSmash and Parry, but for some reason (mostly because I SD'd a lot) we were going even. Then I played for real and he started yelling and screaming at me because he thought I was cheating.

I also played against two other PFs in the other two smashes and got the same results.

The real message in my story: PFs are fun because they're noobs and don't have their spirits broken, yet. Also that I suck at Smash and might retire with Zack.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I already posted that and it got ignored :/
I just spent the past 5 mins looking for the post where you posted that video. I finally found it, I didn't even realize that was a video link. Sorry david, you know I love you... regardless of how many times I threaten your life while you are kicking my ***.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Wow, Binyan is too pro at TV collection...

Please leave messages here people, that's the easiest way for me to figure out when I need to plan on getting you.

I will call Pat to arrange final plans tomorrow. If you don't post, we won't know to pick you up!

Teh Future

Smash Master
Instead of a 5 minute drive, you should come 45 mins to pick me up.

lol, I hope my car doesn't asplode or something coming down there.

Also I have a feeling that Im going to get to the school and have no idea where the tourney is at. Sooo someone should give me their number because Im completely incompetent and stuff. por favor

Thinkaman are we smashing at your place afterwards? cause I have no idea where that is :o, but I guess if its really close I can just remember the directions form there.

Edit: omg screw the tourney, if I get eliminated Im going to the science center

Ok so I just read my post, and sarcasm on the internet is fail. Actually my whole post is fail, Im going to say that its late and Im tired. I dont really want a ride btw.... But someone's number would be nice :) I plan on getting there a little before noon, we'll see how that works out though.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Whatev, we'll figure it all out.

Why did I wake up at like 6 am? Time to go back to sleep.

Top Bottom