• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Somehow i missed alot in here, what started as finding a particular shugo post so i can troll him later lead to all that other good stuff i just read

Shoutout to MMM for making my weekend end perfectly with his post

For anyone not up to date on the drama, here's the abridged version:

Nicole had boobs and Andrew had a penis. One day, an elephant.
The end.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can't go to Siis, I work sat and sun :/. Sorry tmacc

Radium88

Smash Lord
Yes, I'm still driving to SiiS and I don't know if Denti is still going so the car may be full if he is if Brandon can come too.

Corey, Nicole, MJG, Todd, Kain, myself, Denti??, Brandon?? so if this is the list then the car is full. If the question marks drop, then we have room.

Nuris

Smash Lord
i can explain a lot about electricity
for exmaple lightning
it's just zeus playing lazer tag with angels
duh

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Could someone coming to this from St. Louis house me for a few days, either the few days leading up to the event or a few days after? I'm a good house guest. :x
I'm looking to try and go to tournaments in various places, if only to improve. I don't have a lot of money, so I was looking for the cheapest flights available. Birmingham to St. Louis, getting there on the 13th and leaving on the 17th wouldn't be so bad. I'd just need someone to get me from there and take me back. I'd be happy to help with gas and I'd feed myself, of course. I'd just need an estimate of how much gas would be, basically.

I have books and a DS; boredom won't be an issue. :)
Smash brothers!

Teh Future

Smash Master
i dont think i could... one time i housed buttomsk my mawm got mad bc i went to work and left him here by himself. we have lots of expensive things to steal because we are very rich

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
...lurk...

I was going to bust out my Marth costume for Halloween but I left it in St Louis.

gawd dammit.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
i think lux is hosting something the 8th too, so the 1st would probably be best
My thing on the 8th is going to be my hail mary attempt to jump start my biweekly/monthly KC series. I'm too bad at this game to afford traveling everywhere, so I gotta start locally if I want to keep playing.

I'm going to advertise locally for it only and I might even pull it off of smashboards

So don't let my thing interfere with your guys stuff

Cook

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I forgot that Tpal is a real boy, now. Tpal, would I be able to stay there Thursday, too? :awesome:

Also, omg Will, that is THE BEST.

Top Bottom