• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Might play tonight at my GF's on her new ridiculous TV. Might invite you if you hike your skirt up a little bit ;)

Or it might be later in the week, not sure yet, working out details :p

Whenever that happens, there should be a Steve.

edit: adjusted the formatting of "ridiculous" to be more appropriate.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Will, I'm probably not coming this week. Would you like me to send your book with Rauleen ad Jordan, or just bring it next week?

:phone:

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Will, I'm probably not coming this week. Would you like me to send your book with Rauleen ad Jordan, or just bring it next week?

:phone:
You can just bring it next week-- I only brought it up because I forgot who had it or if I ever got it back, not because I was nagging you for being late. I'll do that if you still haven't returned it next week :p

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@Will- I have a weird work schedule right now because a stupid dip in temperature. If it's later this week, screw hiking up mah skirt, I'll streak :3

Lawl. Jk. >_> I hike.

Also JoWii strategy for SSF4:
1.Play Zangief.
2. Play w/ 360 Pad.
3. Learn EX green fist
4.??????
5.Profit as the new Vangief.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Might play tonight at my GF's on her new ridiculous TV. Might invite you if you hike your skirt up a little bit ;)

Or it might be later in the week, not sure yet, working out details :p

Whenever that happens, there should be a Steve.

edit: adjusted the formatting of "ridiculous" to be more appropriate.
I might be able to pull that off... only one more month til I am FREE.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
What about Thursday? I need to be double-stuffed with Steve and JoWii allholesfilled.avi or I won't be satisfied.
thursday is cinco de mayo... not that i inherently care about that holiday but it also happens to be my friends b day. I can't make it.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Prolly not wednesday as I usually chill w/ mah family on Wed.

>_> And I know you're at work, but you're at 'work' so you should 'work' on making me better @ SF4.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
(Little does Will know, me and Steve are best buddies who hang out all the time except when others want to hang out with both of us in which case we coordinate our schedules to avoid being in the same place where we can be found/captured/hung out with.)

alt-F4

Smash Ace
(Little does Will know, me and Steve are best buddies who hang out all the time except when others want to hang out with both of us in which case we coordinate our schedules to avoid being in the same place where we can be found/captured/hung out with.)
I thought we were gonna go with the 'same person' thing... dibs on sheik

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
If Fuujin is Sheik's opposite, than Lady Gaga is Zelda's opposite because a female always needs to be opposite of an androgynous male-ish thing.

So, Steve can be lady Gaga/Sheik and I'll be Zelda/Fuujin

alt-F4

Smash Ace
If Fuujin is Sheik's opposite, than Lady Gaga is Zelda's opposite because a female always needs to be opposite of an androgynous male-ish thing.

So, Steve can be lady Gaga/Sheik and I'll be Zelda/Fuujin
So I am a crazy person who makes millions of dollars every second AND a bad *** ninja. and you are the lame princess that always gets kidnapped AND the lame dude who loves the version of me that makes millions.... deal.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hooly ****ing **** bals I'm drunk. you guys are so jealouds th?>?at you aren't ma roghtb neow. fuvcikj finals ty=dot the mostf awesome thinfs to tyou !

Tmacc

Smash Lord

nevershootme

Smash Master
Just a heads up, i'm gonna be visiting St. Louis next month (June 11-19) for a business trip. Just checking if there's any smash get togethers or tournaments during that time frame. either way i'm down for brawl/melee/other FG's or meet wherever for food (definitely recommend me some good joints).

I'm gonna be located around the airport / st. charles area tho

Top Bottom