• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

TP

Smash Master
I'm also interested in going, since I missed Cool Cats.

Need to hear something nice in terms of housing though...

Tmacc

Smash Lord
To Rob and Zoze:

I'll be back from FL tonight, so if you guys have any free time and are interested in playing soon, I'm down. I work most days, but am free after 4:30.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Hello fellas. I'm gunna be living in Edwardsville in 1-2 weeks for the entire fall and spring semesters. Can I get all the melee players' numbers via pm? I will reply with my number.

What are travel plans for SCSYN3? I will not be willing to volunteer my car but I will throw gas $ at it. I may just take the amtrak from Alton. How do you guys feel about a group train ride?

book

Smash Apprentice
Hey Luke, welcome to the area. Haven't heard of that tourney. Can you post a link?

book

Smash Apprentice
That would be great. I don't have a setup anymore. Haven't played in a while. :(

The tourney is in Chicago? Too far for me.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
That would be great. I don't have a setup anymore. Haven't played in a while. :(

The tourney is in Chicago? Too far for me.
Zach[k?] don't do this to me! Just take a train from Alton. It isn't that bad of a ride and it's pretty cheap if you book in advance.

book

Smash Apprentice
Haha, it's with an "h." Looking at the date, I think I'm actually going to be out of town that weekend visiting family. Too bad; you probably could have persuaded me to go. :)

book

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I am over in University City near the Olympia. Just checking. Will try to make it tonight.

Count

Smash Champion
Sorry about me being a nub and labeling the AIB event the first, lol. The tournament is indeed the 14th.

I'll let you know asap about housing, haven't been able to talk to vamp or ren.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sorry about me being a nub and labeling the AIB event the first, lol. The tournament is indeed the 14th.

I'll let you know asap about housing, haven't been able to talk to vamp or ren.
Awesome, sounds good :).

Nuris

Smash Lord
would it be worth my time to set up scheduled, weekly smashfests? i wanna make sure there is going to be enough consistent interest before im going to put forth that kind of effort.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
would it be worth my time to set up scheduled, weekly smashfests? i wanna make sure there is going to be enough consistent interest before im going to put forth that kind of effort.
yes
I will come to as many as I possibly can. Possible johns are work and school and money

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
lol i have to up my trolling to be able to compete with the joke of a stage list already posted
Clearly, you have reached critical-troll-mass... :p

Also, again, it's like no one reads this ****...

This ruleset is the recommendation of the Brawl Back Room for how to run competitive Super Smash Brothers: Brawl tournaments. We do not condemn TOs for holding tournaments with alternative or even noncompetitive rulesets. It was through experimentation and open but critical thinking that we reached these recommendations, and we encourage TOs to continue the search for improvements and novelties.

book

Smash Apprentice
Sounds fun. Dunno if I would come every week. Maybe biweeklies or something?

Cook

Smash Master
Wow, what a dumb stagelist. Hopefully no one will actually use it, since MLG list is already bad enough.

I can't decide if I want to come tonight, because I don't wanna have to drive there and back by myself, but I can't ride with Nicole because she is staying in St. Louis...

CTX

Smash Journeyman
The thread is the lolsiest thread I've read in a long time.

Top Bottom