• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
well people wont DI away because they haveta eat a fully charged forward smash to the face.
and only the first time connor hit the ground. the next time he didnt even touch the ground.
Most characters in general (and Fox especially) DI away from IC's instinctively, if they're not near an edge. I don't think anybody around here is good enough to recognize a charged F-smash and change their DI accordingly :laugh:.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
well then they'll just eat a fully charged fsmash and die at ridiculously low percents
i think it's worth learning :p
Of course it's worth learning; I've already learned it.

Too bad it's only worth doing against Fox and Falcon, and if they're any good I can't grab them anyway.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yo so I got accepted to SIUE so I will be in the STL area as of this fall
how often do you guys have smashfests? would anybody be willing to come to my house in edwardsville and play there or would I have to trek to the city?

Cook

Smash Master
So, Tmacc, are you riding with Rauleen or Will to VGBootcamp? I'm not sure if that was decided or not. Will is leaving Friday, Rauleen is leaving Saturday.

Teh Future

Smash Master
dammmmmmmmn you cats drive 2 hours every week to wills? lol

Actually I might come out there if we can watch wraslin + smash but I dunno when cats would be wrassline since state is dumb and they do like 1 match a day klolllolo

but if you are serious and you+nicole dont have classes I might gimmi an adressssssss if ur reals

Cook

Smash Master
Well, we have class until about 4:30. I also have some homework to do tonight, but I can probably still play plenty. I don't know about this wrestling business... I guess you can watch it while I do homework? My address is 1021 Queen Ann Dr. Apt 1 Columbia, MO 65201. I will make you spaghetti or something else kids love, like macaroni or tacos. Make Will come with you and we do teams!

Teh Future

Smash Master
theres state championships for high skewl wrasslin this week/weekend there. According to the itnernets it cost 8 dollars to get in though :( but it starts at 5 for the cats I wanna see and they only have 1 match (if they win which they prob wont cause their bad and then they havta wrassle again llolo)
Ill come if someone else will, I dont really wanna drive 2 hours by myself though lol.

Ill let you know

Nuris

Smash Lord
LOL I CAN SEE BLITZ FROM WHERE IM SITTING
im such a stalker
lets play tonight some after i play soccer

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
goofing around in "the showdown" against Giga Bowser and I learned some cool stuff

Peach's 4$$ bair goes through Giga Bowser's up-B
shield break Giga Bowser for hilarious animation
Giga Bowser koopa klaw bite does no damage 0_o

now all I need is a jpeg from NBC's "the more you know" comet.

wherever you guys wanna play I can be there. with brownies heh heh heh

Nuris

Smash Lord
kk i think im not going to play until later (9 or so) and same with binbin and jermy (they got acf). prolly should play at wash u orrr chris'? up to you guys, i dont mind giving rides.

Nuris

Smash Lord
i would prefer to play at wash u just cuz it's closer but i dont really care.\
tell me if you guys need rides.

darkatma

Smash Hero
genochris:
i wanna go to smym

but i promised deku after hot dickings that i'd team with him for it
but i definitely wanna go (and want you to go)

let's get stuff organized :p

also, the entire week before SMYM11 is my spring break, so if people have time and are staying here, I can smash a lot

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
genochris:
i wanna go to smym

but i promised deku after hot dickings that i'd team with him for it
but i definitely wanna go (and want you to go)

let's get stuff organized :p

also, the entire week before SMYM11 is my spring break, so if people have time and are staying here, I can smash a lot
I'd like to drive down (hopefully with some other players) to practice up :D I really need to practice with my doubles partner if I can..

Nicole

Smash Champion
so i made a troll topic on why mk should not be banned and now i keep getting this cat pming and trying to argue with me about it wtf

lol:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265834
I don't even believe you wrote that David. The post made sense and wasn't in gibberish.

Also, everyone in the STL area that plays brawl...here is a haiku.
We are bad at smash.
The East coast is pretty good.
We should get better.

Like seriously though, we're bad. DISCUSS!

Top Bottom