• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Cook

Smash Master
So, Geno dude that I don't know, if I come to your Smashfest can you provide housing?

Or if I come to it can Metal provide housing?

Nicole

Smash Champion
Are you guys playing next Tuesday as usual? I'll be in STL for about a month now and I need to play against characters other than Olimar >_<

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Just finished Mother 3.

I held out and played this game without a walkthrough until the final dungeon or so

/not that it was a very hard game

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Clearly metaknight is SOOOO BROKEN OMFG LOL LET'S BAN HIM. Xyro and his followers are all freaking morons.

If everyone or most people here really has a problem with the 23rd, I guess I could do it this weekend, but I'd rather not since a) it's so soon and b) a friend of mine and seth's can't make it until the weekend of the 23rd.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole

Smash Champion
Xyro is the s***, guys. Don't be hatin' on him. I mean look at his combo video. He beat all those people (totally 100% legit real top players) WITH SAMUS. He even beat a CPU Ganondorf! Give the man some respect.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Xyro is the s***, guys. Don't be hatin' on him. I mean look at his combo video. He beat all those people (totally 100% legit real top players) WITH SAMUS. He even beat a CPU Ganondorf! Give the man some respect.
lol. weeeeeeee name search. Also yeah nicole, we're playing this tuesday.

So, Geno dude that I don't know, if I come to your Smashfest can you provide housing?

Or if I come to it can Metal provide housing?
This friday? No, sorry. You can sleep over next weekend though.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Shoot, I may consider a trip to St. Louis to see Trail again.

Regardless, Metal, Future, St. Charles, or anyone in St. Louis that actually travels. You guys should hit up S.L.O.T.H. There is potential for louisville, cinci, and overswarm to be there. The Indi guys are good too.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
No need to be rude, guy. We play both, but we also respect each other.
Lol, no disrespect to anyone, im a nice dude :) i will buy beer for the night. It's just that brawl is a terrible game and i will be rude to it every chance i get... for it doesn't have a soul. Melee has a soul and kicks major ***.

4 real tho... anyone willing to hold a little smash fest, if so I would be obliged to attend.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
OMG it's Trail, the guy who taught/inspired me to charge smashes with Ice Climbers.

If we can no longer play at WashU (i.e. dorms are closed or whatever) you guys can probably come to my place, just bring setups.

Legan

Smash Lord
Lol, no disrespect to anyone, im a nice dude :) i will buy beer for the night. It's just that brawl is a terrible game and i will be rude to it every chance i get... for it doesn't have a soul. Melee has a soul and kicks major ***.

4 real tho... anyone willing to hold a little smash fest, if so I would be obliged to attend.
Yea we play melee here and we also play brawl. We can also take brawl bashing since our crew is pretty much split on the two games, just dont be too much of a **** about it and well get along great. You buyin the beer doesnt sound half bad either, Ill put in for some.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
****. I am missing a smashfest with Trail AND free beer AND another opportunity to badmouth Brawl? Sounds like too much fun.

Don't teach Alex too many new IC tricks.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
This may be a dumb question but if i get drunk and take your brawl disc and start pissing on it, is that crossing the line?

ROFl jk jk

but 4 real tho.... is it?
You know I went to the last SMYM and saw some other guy playing Ice Climbers and I thought it was you...but it turned out to be Zjinn.

I beat him in an IC ditto in pools. It was super-gay.

Also I want to play tonight. Where could we play?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Holy **** this is so true it hurts. I never figured this **** out till now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qO1GJgYIDs&feature=related

Edit: Ho, can I call you ho? I dont personally own brawl so you can Piss away.
this haunted me for a year. then i started wondering why i kept moving why pressing up in down. then a lightbulb came on, and then i jumped out of a window in shame. hardest puzzle in gaming history.

i actually suceeded once by just jumping on it. dont try it, its not good for your sanity

Top Bottom