• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Nuris

Smash Lord
Slump?! SLUMP!?!?

Legan doesn't even know what a slump is. He is surrounded by an aura of supreme sexification at all times. If Legan was a mountain, Buddah would live atop his crest and the air would smell of fresh roses and butt sex. Slump? NONSENSE!
I dunno, he was getting beat pretty bad by the worst fox in the world last night (Melee), plus I destroyed him in Falcon dittos (Brawl).

Nuris

Smash Lord
Looks like I should start slightly TRYING when I play you phil. Just so you dont get any more misconceptions <3.
You said you were really gonna start trying when you pulled out your Link. Then you got 2-stocked (by the worst Fox in the world).

Lixivium

Smash Champion
if legan is tryin other charmanders then there will be a period where he will be worse

but he'll ultimately be better for it. (and better overall)
I dunno I think Link is perfectly viable against most characters

except Sheik

Legan

Smash Lord
You said you were really gonna start trying when you pulled out your Link. Then you got 2-stocked (by the worst Fox in the world).
I expect you to be able to tell when Im sandbagging or not. I was definately sandbagging, If I can beat binyans fox & falco, why would I lose to yours?

Teh Future

Smash Master
Can we develope some sort of plan for Kahoka transportation? Who is riding with who, who is driving, when we are leaving, etc.
Thinkaman said he was driving in the Kahoka thread, but if everyone who said they are going area actually coming than we would need someone else. I wanted to ride with whoever left earliest but I guess I can ride with whoever has the room if you're driving and theres 6 people in your car.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
dont worry about housing for E52 guys. perfect duck really liked you guys last time and is willing to house whoever comes from st louis. hes also only 10-15 minutes from the venue.

Sliq

Smash Master
I've been trash talked by every clown in the entire smash community...

Snex - 2003
Crashman - 2004
Big D - 2005
DYC - 2006
Sliq - 2007
Deku - 2008

But if I do say so myself...Thinkaman's numerous essays are making quite the case for taking the 2009 slot!
I don't remember trash talking you. At SMYM 7 I thought you had the coolest hair ever.

D:

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol legan phil's fox is better than my fox and falco combined and fused into a supersaiyan.

perfect duck is awesome at housing
but i don't think i can go this time
if only it was a week earlier =[

Nuris

Smash Lord
Of course! I use all the pro moves like lasers on the ground, up-b & side-b over the stage, dash attack, and fair!

Radium88

Smash Lord
I dunno, he was getting beat pretty bad by the worst fox in the world last night (Melee), plus I destroyed him in Falcon dittos (Brawl).
Also, I "didn't" 2-stock your Ike. (Was it Ike? All I remember was that I needed to hold on for dear life after I yelled "2-stocked B-itch!")And I don't care about that you were "maybe" sandbagging and that you don't main him. I was Kirby and I'm not that good. ;p

Nuris

Smash Lord
omg a level 9 Captain Falcon just killed me with dthrow-raptureboost-dair-knee. wtfffffff

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Might I remind everyone I got 3rd in the recent huge Melee tourney?

I retire a champion.

Don't forget, my place, Friday. Barlw and Meele, and maybe even Sooper Mario Bothers and Megah Man.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Don't forget, my place, Friday. Barlw and Meele, and maybe even Sooper Mario Bothers and Megah Man.
I'll drop by for a 1-2 hour study break. Since I seem to be the only person who has a computer that runs XP, I'll bring it and see if we can't record some stuff.

Edit: "Rapture boost"
Is that a gust of wind that takes you into Heaven and leaves the sinners behind
or the colloquial expression for plasmid enhancement

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
A Jesus texture for Falcon would be funny, except for the awful comments everyone would make about Catholic priests whenever he used Up-B...

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
Edit: "Rapture boost"
Is that a gust of wind that takes you into Heaven and leaves the sinners behind
or the colloquial expression for plasmid enhancement
I actually don't think there is a colloquial expression for plasmid enhancement...

I'll drop ye olde gamebridge off with kyle and show him how to work it at some point. Also, binyan, if you're going, bring that CD I burned on your laptop so well.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
falcon needed an Abe Lincoln brawl costume.

i was really hoping they would put goofy stuff like that in brawl.. like a clown mario costume.

but nooooooooooooo

Top Bottom