• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yeah you guys gotta up your schedule

take me, i play about 2-3 times a week. I also record about once a week.

I know I know... hard to believe Im not all talent lol

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Well is not like ive really been practicing, most of us only play like once a week ( at most) we all work full time and have school :(. When we stop having lives St Louis will ****.

But really Id like to practice more, sadly nobody tells me when they're playin at Wash U so im stuck at being only potentially amazing and not truly amazing.
You'll always be truly amazing in my heart, Corey. /togepi noises

Speaking of hosting, since I'm off on the weekends now, I will sometimes randomly be hosting on Fridays / Saturdays / Sundays... whenever. I'll make poastszorsz if things are going down.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
lixi got time to smash tonight? at like 8 or 9 or something
Sorry I didn't see this post in time; I went over to someone else's place and we played Brawl with items, all stages and time battle THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED LOLZ

But really Id like to practice more, sadly nobody tells me when they're playin at Wash U so im stuck at being only potentially amazing and not truly amazing.
WashU never plays when I am able to play...and they always play when I can't.

If you have a setup (Gamecube/Wii + Melee/Brawl + Memory card) you can always come to my place, or I can sometimes go to yours.

dekuschrub said:
yeah you guys gotta up your schedule

take me, i play about 2-3 times a week. I also record about once a week.
I'd do that if, you know, I had a Gamecube/Wii.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Kolby is uploading friendlies from last week, so far the only matchup he has of me is the lawl-tastic one of me randomly picking up Sonic and fighting Future's Captain Falcon, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DlyeR6Yt1I

I look like some kind of dumb sonic main now though since I think the only videos of me that got recorded were when I was ******* around with sonic lol

There are about 5 up right now. Kolby said he'll be uploading more in the next few days. Looks like there are recordings of Radium, Future, Me, Kolby, and Seth up at the moment. http://www.youtube.com/user/UnevenPavement0

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
I don't know where to put this, so this seems like a pretty good place. Where are some good places to play Brawl around St. Louis.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yo binyan are we playing tomorrow or what!?

im callin you tomorrow so clear your sched. I can play anytime after 12. I won't be able to check the boards for a while so if you could text/call me when you can play that would be super.

618 973 6845 if you forgot GOGOGO

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
I live in the Oakville area if you know where that is, which actually isn't too far from WashU. I'm actually planning on going there. >_> But I'm only a sophomore in high school, so I don't really see how that would work out.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Kolby is uploading friendlies from last week, so far the only matchup he has of me is the lawl-tastic one of me randomly picking up Sonic and fighting Future's Captain Falcon, lol

I look like some kind of dumb sonic main now though since I think the only videos of me that got recorded were when I was ******* around with sonic lol

There are about 5 up right now. Kolby said he'll be uploading more in the next few days. Looks like there are recordings of Radium, Future, Me, Kolby, and Seth up at the moment. http://www.youtube.com/user/UnevenPavement0
I carefully avoided any and all recording to prevent my fail from leaking onto the internet

Teh Future

Smash Master
Isn't Oakville a town in Fable? lol

Toga and Thinkaman both live near teh loop, which is pretty close to you I think, Metalmusicman is probably like 45 mins. away though, which is kinda far.

darkatma

Smash Hero
yo binyan are we playing tomorrow or what!?

im callin you tomorrow so clear your sched. I can play anytime after 12. I won't be able to check the boards for a while so if you could text/call me when you can play that would be super.

618 973 6845 if you forgot GOGOGO
i have class till 4 GG, and something at 7
play from 4:10 till 6:50 :D

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Anybody playing today?

I learned yesterday that Ganon ditto on Big Blue, items on, Time Battle, is the worst match you can play in Brawl, and that's saying something.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to play some Melee tonight after my exam (~8pm). Binyan made it sound like he wanted to play as well.

EDIT - Wow...

Nuris

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I will bring a TV and a Wii if we need one, but someone else has gotta bring an extra Melee disc. I can also whip out Brawl.

Radium88

Smash Lord

/dies You can hear me in those matches. F*ck. >.<

I sound really annoying and for those who don't know me, probably sound like an 8 yr old boy. Well, at least there's one of me winning.

Isn't Oakville a town in Fable? lol

Toga and Thinkaman both live near teh loop, which is pretty close to you I think, Metalmusicman is probably like 45 mins. away though, which is kinda far.
Oh Future. It's OakVALE not Oakville. /shakes head

<3

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Deku if you are at WashU I will definitely come by and play, but only until like 5:30 PM or so.

I'm a lot worse than before and you're probably a lot better but I'll still find some way to win 1 out of every 3 matches LOL.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahah well im playing binyan at elliot starting at 4 10 (this is friday btw) so if you wanna come feel free.

yeah i always drop games to lixi. you always do like a 2 stock comeback, ending with some dumb edgeguard where you like throw icicles at my marth for like 50% lololol

Nuris

Smash Lord
Did anyone happen to see a little black doohickey last night? It may have fallen out of my pocket 'cause I can't find it.

TP

Smash Master
Hi guys. I live in U City, 10 minutes from Wash U. I hear there is smashing there often. I'd like to join. I'll also be attending Wash U next year, after I'm done with the nightmare that is U City High.

Just throwing that out there. <_<

So, when is the next time you guys are convening there?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Hi guys. I live in U City, 10 minutes from Wash U. I hear there is smashing there often. I'd like to join. I'll also be attending Wash U next year, after I'm done with the nightmare that is U City High.

Just throwing that out there. <_<

So, when is the next time you guys are convening there?
Usually Friday nights. We mostly play Melee because we like it better but I think it's also because Nuris is the only one who has Brawl?

Anyway, welcome aboard.

Top Bottom