• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*ssbo Thread Has Been Moved*

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO VIII Smashfest - Saturday, November 17 - Tarkington TV Lounge

Just a quick reminder to those who frequent the boards that SSBO VIII is Saturday, November 17.

We will not be collecting entry fees for this event; it will be more of a pre-Thanksgiving Smashfest. If there is enough interest for a free "bragging rights" tourney, we could make that work as well (not low-tier, though; that took way too long last time LOL). Basically, we'll just be playing friendlies, unless some people want to start throwing around money matches. heh

DracoFox

Smash Ace
C U There, oh and hey doesn't Iggy (off topic) play FFXI? I think prime told me that... Hmmmmmmm....
And I thought that I was the only one that played FFXI.

Maus//
MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl//
I'd like to do a money match against your DK.

Carl and/or Alan//
I need a Marth sig please ^-^. If you both work on it together, I think it'd be kick ***.

Well. I'll do my best to be there at some decent time on Saturday, probally won't be there till after 5pm. Some friendly doubles sounds like something sexy! :O Is that an okay time, or should I just not show up? And yes to everyone, I'd like to do some money matches. Except for CKit. No offense, 100% winning on money is not fair. I'll give you a hug though and you can call me "sir".

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
And I thought that I was the only one that played FFXI.

Maus//
MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl//
I'd like to do a money match against your DK.

Carl and/or Alan//
I need a Marth sig please ^-^. If you both work on it together, I think it'd be kick ***.

Well. I'll do my best to be there at some decent time on Saturday, probally won't be there till after 5pm. Some friendly doubles sounds like something sexy! :O Is that an okay time, or should I just not show up? And yes to everyone, I'd like to do some money matches. Except for CKit. No offense, 100% winning on money is not fair. I'll give you a hug though and you can call me "sir".
So you'd take a money match from me?

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
Sweet the tourney tmr is going to be awesome, g2g back to class T_T, too bad my dad is gonna be here, lol

_kSo_

Smash Master
Okay, so far I have the following people with signature requests from me:

1.) Maus - Samus, Mario, Sheik
2.) AfricanZulu - Captain Falcon
3.) DracoFox - Marth

if anyone else would like a sig, let me know. I will take 5 requests at a time....so 2 more slots open

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
Yea kso id like a sig with captainfalcon, like a dark/black based theme, also put the tag Zulu or AZLU in the tag (AfricanZulu) either one is fine. and thanks :p

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
Sadly, I don't think I will be attending. The next one I will be to attend will probably be the week after thanksgiving(if there is one).

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Okay, so far I have the following people with signature requests from me:

2.) AfricanZulu - Captain Falcon
3.) DracoFox - Marth

if anyone else would like a sig, let me know. I will take 5 requests at a time....so 2 more slots open

Peach sig pwease? Or Peach/Sheik.

Is there gonna be an SSBO after thanksgiving by chance so I can ask for work off.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Peach sig pwease? Or Peach/Sheik.

Is there gonna be an SSBO after thanksgiving by chance so I can ask for work off.
it's easier to make a 1 character sig rather than 2. which is why maus's signature is going to take a while

Zulu- Your sig is done, i showed it to you, i will try to get the tiling layout overlay like you wanted

Dracofox - Your sig is done too. Here it is:

enjoy

So now the list is down to

2.) Takumaru - Peach or Peach/Sheik

Takumaru - if you would really prefer the Peach/Sheik one, just let me know, and I'll work on that one instead of just the peach one. I'll try to get yours and maus's done soon

3 slots are open for signature requests

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Just peach is fine. I don't use sheik all that much now that I'm more comfortable with my samus/ICs and I randomly picked up peach a few weeks ago and I'm actualy pretty good with her.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Hey, I was glad for something at least going on when I got there at some time after 5pm. And thank you again Alan for letting me chill out with you for the night. I had a blast playing SSBM drunk as hell. XD I still didn't get a match in with Carl. D:

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hey, I was glad for something at least going on when I got there at some time after 5pm. And thank you again Alan for letting me chill out with you for the night. I had a blast playing SSBM drunk as hell. XD I still didn't get a match in with Carl. D:
np man it was fun, thanks for teaching me marth stuff :p

use my sig! i wanna see it in your signature :p lol

Great turnout guys, all in all, it was a successful smashfest and we ended up having a lot of people there. So gg everyone, and i made $20 in a money match. sawweet

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO IX - Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Smashfest was pretty successful, all told. If we would have everybody who attended in the room at one time, it would have amounted to a pretty sizable crowd. Good stuff.

On a related note, our next event, SSBO IX, will be Saturday, December 1, 2007. Practice up!

Alan, make my sig.

Do it now.

_kSo_

Smash Master
DAMMIT! I taking the SAT that weekend!
wow thats terribly unfortunate

nice sig dracofox :p

I won't be there either; im ushering for a play at 2:30 so that I can get extra credit for my english class that I lost a full letter grade in kuz i've been absent 3 times

wowwww i hate that rule

//johns

Update on sig requests

2.) Takumaru - Peach
3.) Cunningkitsune - Fox

Also, andre, i couldnt do the tiling thing like you said...it just looks horrible an di dont think waht i did is what you wanted. but i did make the lightning cooler so yea here it is:

enjoy :p

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
WOW maus you make so much johns its rediculous, 'i could have won, i could have that....' so MUCH johns, and you are using my line all the time!!!

you really do need help!
and dont use that one on me, cause its mine! :p

On other people its okay though

hurray i get to go to UTK now, and beat people in smash there, its gonna be awesome

im the best South African Smasher..... sad but true

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
WOW maus you make so much johns its rediculous, 'i could have won, i could have that....' so MUCH johns, and you are using my line all the time!!!

you really do need help!
and dont use that one on me, cause its mine! :p

On other people its okay though

hurray i get to go to UTK now, and beat people in smash there, its gonna be awesome

im the best South African Smasher..... sad but true
Ok. let's make this clear.

when i lose and say something, you say i am making johns.
if i don't say anything, you say i am being emo.

what the **** do you want me to do -_-

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
Ok. let's make this clear.

when i lose and say something, you say i am making johns.
if i don't say anything, you say i am being emo.

what the **** do you want me to do -_-
NOTHING!!!! MWHAHAHAHA!!!!

JUST SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST!!!!

Top Bottom