• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*ssbo Thread Has Been Moved*

_kSo_

Smash Master
Carl, we need to have a jersey smashfest before the week is over. my folks are outa town till saturday....so yeaaa

answer your damm phone

_kSo_

Smash Master
The SSBO Trailer!

after some hard work and anger over the fact that windows movie maker sucks, we have finally put together a trailer

all of these clips are of me, CKIT, and NJAY

when lawrence starts coming back to the tournies, we'll start putting together an SSBO combo video, featuring players who come to almost every tournament including

KSO, NJzFinest, CKIT, MAUS, LAVOS, DracoFox

if you want to be in the combo video, come to the tournaments >_> kk

here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVB-suHWdWg

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I thought you had some SSB64 Clips in the Trailer.
I could see it how it is. We did have 64 going at one point of the tournament, but the thing is. Very few play, so mainly SSBO has been Melee only so far due to it. This is just how im seeing it. Could be a different reason.

_kSo_

Smash Master
First post updated

The first post has been updated with the link to the trailer. just click the SSBO banner and you'll be directed to it. everyone needs to watch it and comment it kuz i worked hard for it. i fought tooth and nail with windows movie maker to get this done. friggin piece of ****. i need a better video editing program 0_o

DracoFox

Smash Ace
The first post has been updated with the link to the trailer. just click the SSBO banner and you'll be directed to it. everyone needs to watch it and comment it kuz i worked hard for it. i fought tooth and nail with windows movie maker to get this done. friggin piece of ****. i need a better video editing program 0_o
I'll do it for a cookie. D:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Nice, I'll add it to my sig to promote it.

KSO, you should put a message near the banner with like "Click to view trailer" or something.

Edit:

Hirsohi! You're about to get 100 post and evolve into a Smash Journeyman!

Edit2:

if you want to be in the combo video, come to the tournaments >_> kk

Sorry but, I don't agree to this >.>

If you want to be in the combo video, come to the tournaments and get cool stuff on footage.

:p

_kSo_

Smash Master
Nice, I'll add it to my sig to promote it.

KSO, you should put a message near the banner with like "Click to view trailer" or something.

Edit:

Hirsohi! You're about to get 100 post and evolve into a Smash Journeyman!

Edit2:

Sorry but, I don't agree to this >.>

If you want to be in the combo video, come to the tournaments and get cool stuff on footage.

:p
well that too, duhhhh but yea i'm so friggin tired dude. just got back from a 14 hr drive back to purdue all the way from jersey :(

well it was sorta fun, but yeaaa. tiring :p

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Lavos // YAY.

NJz // maybe we should have like $1 money match or something, so that your DK 'actually' try against my Mario, so that i can see where my mario is...
you were killing yourself by doing weird things. you are not me. =P don't do them.
anyhoo, i will think about it. because it is basically giving you $1 to play me. -_-;

oh yeah. and i found my key in my room. i remembered what happen.

before going to Jay's room, i got my phone, wallet and key. after i got out of my room, i forgot to take the umbrella, so i opened the door, and got an umbrella, and put my key on the desk.
I bascially mindgamed myself. I naturally thought i had a key with me. but i didn't..
yeah...
stupid things happens,.. (a lot for me)

DracoFox

Smash Ace
oh yeah. and i found my key in my room. i remembered what happen.

before going to Jay's room, i got my phone, wallet and key. after i got out of my room, i forgot to take the umbrella, so i opened the door, and got an umbrella, and put my key on the desk.
I bascially mindgamed myself. I naturally thought i had a key with me. but i didn't..
yeah...
stupid things happens,.. (a lot for me)
You see that, mindgames outside of SSBM.... You just pwned yourself Maus. XD

Top Bottom