• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*ssbo Thread Has Been Moved*

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
Dracofox, I'm picking up Marth!

I was playing with him today, and it suddenly dawned on me, "ZOMG!!! He's all about spacing!!! It's just like Ganon, only good!!!". Not that I'm leaving Ganon or anything, but I need something that doesn't make space animals say "LOL".

_kSo_

Smash Master

I was playing with him today, and it suddenly dawned on me, "ZOMG!!! He's all about spacing!!! It's just like Ganon, only good!!!". Not that I'm leaving Ganon or anything, but I need something that doesn't make space animals say "LOL".
marths make me say lol

_kSo_

Smash Master

i can't believe you didn't like my sig, that was so kickass....u hurt my feelings :(

:p

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
Hey Alan i just saw the SSBO vid you posted, it's the coolest thing ive ever seen, period, no conditional statement. I havent used ur sig because i dont think falcon is my main, like i played him recently and my fox/marth is doing WAAAYYY better, so i need one for maybe fox or marth, ill talk to you about it when i get back! i was bored so i gave my shot at a sig, its my first one and horrible but yea.... :p

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
GOD DAMMIT
i just typed at least a 3 page essay in this post and then i acidentally clicked back on my mouse and lost everything. F**K so now i'm just gonna have to post multiple ones AAARGH

anyway to start again.

The level of smash at UTK is sickening. I beat everyone here, no-one could beat me when i was ganon, just to put things into perspective, and i never use ganon.

The guy i played against mostly use to go to school with my in thailand and we used to be at the same level. Coming here i thought i was easily gonna beat him because of all the time i have spent playing smash at purdue (mainly with maus carl and jay). However i was unpleasantly surprised. When we first played he played pikachu and he 2 stocked my falcon, which is supposedly my main. That really destroyed my world, all that time of smash and i got ***** by a c-sticking roller. After we played a couple of rounds however i quickly picked up his playing style and by the time im leaving UTK, i can 2 stock him at leats with most of my characters.

The point of this whole story is that playing against a forward smashing marth/pikachu player made me think about my playing style. I always rush in and against a rolling c stick marth it destroyed me. my falcon got *****. So played the reading game and because of that i ended up 4 stocking him when i played space animals like ganon and marth. Also i found out that playing link is waaayyy to much fun.

Basically i think that playing against a mediocre player with good timing actually helped me improve more in 5 days then playing with the boys for a month has, we will see when i get back later today (should be around 4ish) C U then

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
Hey Jay, while playing this guy at UTK i used ganon and it completely ***** people. I used ganon against their best players and 2-3 stocked them. But then again the people here are horrible, cant wait to play against real players again!!!

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
I actually wrote a lot more then that but i cant remember what i wanted to say. prolly cause i havent eaten or slept in 34 hours, but yea.... im prolly just gonna fall over and die from sleep deprevation :p

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Zulu is going to get banned for making multiple post lol
What you did right there is worth about 4points, 6 gets you banned. IF everyone did doubled/tripled/etc posts, it would be impossible to keep track of anything on this site.

If you have more to say, just go back to your post and press edit, then add more.

Lavos // YAY.

NJz // maybe we should have like $1 money match or something, so that your DK 'actually' try against my Mario, so that i can see where my mario is...
you were killing yourself by doing weird things. you are not me. =P don't do them.
anyhoo, i will think about it. because it is basically giving you $1 to play me. -_-;
I was just playing bad. Happens to all of us. I mean, I 2 stocked Ckit's Falco with Marth once. Then we rematched and I got 3 stocked. I also 3 stocked his Marth once with Fox :chuckle: that shouldn't of happened as well.

I mean, even my Fox was getting ***** yesterday.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
wow, I accidentally did a double post lol

*ignore post*

at least this can be an example of how you can just go back and edit the previous post

_kSo_

Smash Master
I actually wrote a lot more then that but i cant remember what i wanted to say. prolly cause i havent eaten or slept in 34 hours, but yea.... im prolly just gonna fall over and die from sleep deprevation :p

LOL you probably will get banned if you keep this **** up

also, not bad for your first sig, i think you should take pride in the fact that you made it and it doesnt look like crap. the first sig i saw a lot of people make around this site makes me laugh kuz it looks like it was made in paint with some clip art images

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

fotoshoppe fore teh wyn

yes when? cause i'm comming to this one... and what time plz
Our Next event is on December 1st, 2007 at 2pm. Same as always. The address is in the first post. It sounds awesome that you guys are coming, but I have a lot of stuff to do that weekend so I will not be able to attend. Hope you guys have fun. Good luck!

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
I was just playing bad. Happens to all of us. I mean, I 2 stocked Ckit's Falco with Marth once. Then we rematched and I got 3 stocked. I also 3 stocked his Marth once with Fox :chuckle: that shouldn't of happened as well.

I mean, even my Fox was getting ***** yesterday.

Johns. At some points, i could see you doing nothing... =P
and, you haven't play fox for ages (maybe you did while not playing with me)
anyhoo.. we need to play more... but i will be / should be busy till Thursday.
Today: Engine 126 hw
Wed: Math & English
Thurs: English ( gotta finish up, it is due Friday)

Fri: Probably play with Cunning Kitsune
Sat: Tourney!

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
SSBM things can be applied to our real life..
Hmmm a reasonable reason for more people to get addicted to smash!
Next thing you know people are going to start walking around with needles and blue paper hexagons.

Oh and ...
Huh? Hiroshi is evolving!!
1, 2 and................Poof!!
Hiroshi evolved into a smash Journeyman!!

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Our Next event is on December 1st, 2007 at 2pm. Same as always. The address is in the first post. It sounds awesome that you guys are coming, but I have a lot of stuff to do that weekend so I will not be able to attend. Hope you guys have fun. Good luck!
Your gonna make me cry!!! Whose gonna be my doubles partner for the tournament then? ;-;

Lavos//
>->; Can I crash at your place friday night if there is a smash night?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm entering going to the tournament as well.

2v2 breakdance competition going down in IU, winner gets $300.
Unlike before when I was able to come before 8pm, I'll be gone for the whole day...you guys won't be seeing me at all.

Good luck guys, have fun! Once less Falco and...Donkey Kong :psycho:

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I'm entering going to the tournament as well.

2v2 breakdance competition going down in IU, winner gets $300.
Unlike before when I was able to come before 8pm, I'll be gone for the whole day...you guys won't be seeing me at all.

Good luck guys, have fun! Once less Falco and...Donkey Kong :psycho:
Looks like some easy cash for some people.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Lavos// I want that purple stuff!!!!! O_o

Draco// Let's Rock and Roll!!! XD

dracofox and maus on a team? this must be recorded lollll

but then again who would they fight? if iggy and kirk dont show (which I highly doubt) then there won't be any way to beat them...unless, me and kitsune enter... 0_o

but oh yea im not gonna be there so lucky you guys lOLOLOLOL

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332

but then again who would they fight? if iggy and kirk dont show (which I highly doubt) then there won't be any way to beat them...unless, me and kitsune enter... 0_o

Graaah!! It's over 9000!! XD
(just random ****)

it might be good idea. draco and me. but i gotta see...

*edit*
by the way, are we gonna have tourney/fest on 15th of Dec?
if so, people coming to that would see my brother.. =P
he is dying to play and see smashers in Purdue (and people coming to Tourneys)
so yea...
if we can have tourney/fest on 15th, it will be cool =)

DracoFox

Smash Ace

I'm up for teaming up with Maus. ;-; Only cause Alan won't be there.

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
wow maus you are so condescending... ill be happy for you Carl.... wow i havent seen anyone since ive been back, im craving some smash!

Top Bottom