• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*ssbo Thread Has Been Moved*

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
This is NJzFinest on CunningKitsune's account

Why cant you use all the char.? I've been looking for a place for me and my friends to go. But we dont use the char. on the list. Except for my brother who uses yoshi. Why would you have to kill one of the ice climbers ? Every guy has there own advantages and disadvantages. If you cant learn to get around them to beat them by using your own set of skills with your own guy then your not that good. Saying you can only face certain guys. That would suck. Would take the fun out of the game. Leraning how to get good against everyone is part of the game. I use samus by the way.
You can use ANYONE.

ANYONE

ANYONE

ANYONE

It's just that we sometimes have something called a "Low Tier tournament" where who only use low tier aka very bad characters in Melee. We haven't had one in awhile.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Falco is so hard to use, you guys have no idea.

No, I'm being sarcastic, he has like, 1 approach.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Just letting everyone know that I had tons of fun at the tourney.

NJ, Kirkq & Lavos-
No participating in Melee tourney + No attendance to McJohnald's = A very disappointed Goose
Don't get me wrong, you guys. I plan on playing in the brawl tourneys. It's just that since SOMEONE decided it would be cool to not reserve the room for the regular slot(;)), it would have resulted in me having to get up like at 8-ish just to make it in time.

KSO - Let me just say that that better have been the best party who've ever gone to to miss hanging out with us! So I heard you told the smelly guy off. Nice. Draco and I are expecting that escalator to be installed before the next time we visit! Oh, and next time we're walking on the sidewalk, keep your eyes forward you little perv!

Kitsune - How convenient that the moment I walk away to play friendlies with Draco, you decide to finally play. Seriously, are you THAT afraid of me owning you!? So you've never played a Final Fantasy....you've got a lot to learn.

Maus - I'm glad you decided to stick around for friendlies and for the post tourney bash. On a little side note, I must say that your Samus is pretty hardcore. Just keep her away from me and I'll be happy!

Draco - LOL Jiggle's Nair and Rollout are so broken!! Well, not really, but you still managed to rake in the kills with them. I still have yet to see the Buster Sword! Heh, it just occurred to me that I never ate the chili/cheese enchilada cheetos that you threatened me to try. What up now B****!
McDonald's + 3x Blizzards + Pizza King = One healthy Draco

Burrito - Showing up late and leaving early....not a fan of that.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
hey guys sorry for skipping out on mcjohnald's i know its the second time in a row i just hope yall dont get the wrong idea. i did have fun playing friendlies with maus and anthony (for the first time ever i was pretty excited about that) and for those that were in the most fierce and competitive melee tourney that i have ever been it was a pleasure to play...all of you who play brawl and were at the brawl tourney i look forward to playing you in the next one sorry i was late i went to play and random round of golf

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Johns aside, point made, post removed, and all is as was.

RRRRRRR MONEY MATCH?
Good. That's what I like to hear. So you're gonna be at the next tourney, right? And you're gonna participate in brawl AND melee, right? Besides, I missed your Falco ****** my Marth last Saturday (ya, I have a masochistic complex, LOL). KSO tried to fill that role with his Falco, but, well, you know, he's just not that good....;)

PurdueSmash

Smash Apprentice
SSBO XV Complete; New SSBO Thread Soon

Well, good sirs, SSBO XV with all of its quirks and intricacies is complete. I do apologize for the strange time structure; we made the decision solely based on the unfortunate circumstances at hand, which were largely the result of me neglecting to sign the room out in a timely manner. /j00nz

Anyway, as you can see, we have created a new shared account among the SSBO TO's named, appropriately enough, PurdueSmash; with this, we hope to guarantee timely updates to our community's thread, a problem which so plagued this past tournament. Many thanks to Carlton Pinard for the idea. The NJ players use a shared account for their state community, and it seems to have worked out well for them; we hope to replicate this success.

I will edit this post with the link to the new thread should this thread or the other get pushed to the bottom. Once that happens, please begin discussion anew in our shiny new thread.

Yay!

-CKit

New thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160251

Do it now.

In conclusion, I am England.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Whoa! TWO SSBO threads!? Now I've seen everything! Ok, where am I postin' now? This one or the "shiny new" one? I know, I'm hopeless...:urg:

In conclusion, I am England.
LOL. Too funny! I knew there was something I wanted to add in my shoutout post, I just couldn't remember what it was! Haha.
"I am England".....priceless
Perhaps "bleezard" has some competition, eh?

*EDIT*

I'm reading some posts, and either the site's messin' with me cause it's April Fools, or I'm on some serious drugs.

Top Bottom