• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*ssbo Thread Has Been Moved*

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
Hiroshi, I would recommend taking a quick peek at the appropriately-labeled link in my signature. It might teach you thing or two about Fox. :)

Well, not really a "quick peek"; if I recall correctly, the guide was something like 105-110 pages when single-spaced in Word.

Yep.
Aw.... dang... Well, I have referred to it on multiple occasions in the past.... I think I've read the whole thing... But yeah, I know the stuff (most...maybe a half...) It's just that I need to practice the techniques more often than I do (right now that's about... 10 minutes a week, homework is lame) I also wish I had a good practice opponent...

_kSo_

Smash Master
Money match?!

MONEY MATCH!?!

I'll think about it...

=( My sig doesn't fit... I need to work on that.
really? ok

here are my terms

$20, best out of 5, tournament rules. Dave's Stupid rule NOT in effect, 1 stage banned allowed for each player. CunningKitsune and NJzFinest will judge/watch. You may choose up to 2 ppl of your choice to judge/watch as well. But i think CKIT and NJAY will be sufficient because they are both quite fair.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332

$20, best out of 5, tournament rules. Dave's Stupid rule NOT in effect, 1 stage banned allowed for each player. CunningKitsune and NJzFinest will judge/watch. You may choose up to 2 ppl of your choice to judge/watch as well. But i think CKIT and NJAY will be sufficient because they are both quite fair.
Don't you think $20 is bit too much?

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
GAH!!!

I'm so ridiculously tempted, but this really isn't the time! I've got three exams coming up this week! Don't go waving money matches around me now!

Sorry Alan, I'm calling grade Johns on this one.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
when i first challenged carl to a money match in ssb64 I said $100
you need help. XD

i say 'money match' for fun.. only once i was really insisting was when Andre, though he was joking, he said he can beat me with kirby -_-

i went so mad that i said " $10 and i will have only 2 stocks with me" XD

anyway...

see you in Pre-Thankgiving Tourney for SSBM.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Anyone want to money match my Donkey Kong, 1-5 bucks?

Basically, anyone but CunningKitsune :p

Speaking of Ckit, after our exams, we're doing like, 1,000 Falco vs DK and Marth vs DK matches!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
DK beats Samus and Puff isn't that bad once you get used to the spacing.

Space Animals are his worse matchup, but one grab can = death.

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Not money match, but i need rematch your DK with Mario.

i need to find a way to approach DK with Mario.

DK UpB >> Mario's Falling Nair or Dair
DK's Grab range >>> Mario's grab range
Dk's Bair >> Mario's Bair
Dk's Fair >>>> Mario's Fair
Dk's Giant punch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mario's Everything

.....*sighs*

BRING IT!!!!

_kSo_

Smash Master
Anyone for a ride again??!?! Greencastle is 1 hour south of West Lafayette and 45 minutes WEST of INDY!!!

I will compensate you for gas money!

Like I said before, PM Takumaru. I think he lives near you

better yet, get a bunch of your college pals to drive here so that we can have a lot of people :p

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Maus, here's the sig I made you:

Just click quote on my post and copy the line above this.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Na, It's ok... I'll eventually make one myself....
no, i like making sigs...lol if you think it's going to give me an issue, it's a hobby of mine :p

i made lavos's and maus's (yes i made another sig for you maus) in like an hour. i think they both look great :p

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Bah... work is eating my life right now. Any plans for an SSBO after thanksgiving by chance? I need another fix and I wanna peach ditto iggy.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
NJz// Grrrrr!!!
D***... my plan is to develop my mario so that i can at least get your DK to a stock -_-
*sighs* it was horrible. T-T

but i think i did better than last time (Can't forget freaking Giant Punch at the edge!!!)

KSO//
your falco and my Falcon were deadly even. =P
i gotta practice more...

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
i'm there on the 17th you guys... can't wait! The last time i played ALOT was at FCD so who knows how good i'll do... C U There, oh and hey doesn't Iggy (off topic) play FFXI? I think prime told me that... Hmmmmmmm....

_kSo_

Smash Master
Joebrown, look forward to seeing you at this event! bring some of your buddies too :)

oh and if you have a setup for melee or 64 bring that too + tvs if you can. we are short on those

anyway onto the main reason i made this post. Lavos, i finished your sig, here it is:

just copy the whole image tag from above via quote and then put it in your sig :p
hope you like it

NJzFinest

Smash Hero

I thought the Purdue computers had ImageReady...but they don't.

If they did, I would of been able to blend the animation better. The image below is basically what it could of been, except, with Ganondorf's Face moving.

I miss my desktop, I'm so limited to making sigs here. Oh well, no johns.
If you want, I can just take out the face and add in text, but it's whatever.

Top Bottom