• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*ssbo Thread Has Been Moved*

darkNES386

Smash Lord
I'm most likely #1 at ssb64 at purdue...hell, the midwest (although Dope seems to think otherwise :p). I've had plenty of people challenge me, all of which were 5 stocked by my fox, which is like my 3rd best character :p

maybe you could be the first to succeed?

^_^ best of luck to you sir

PS if you're at Purdue University, why don't you come smash with us sometime? what hall are you staying at?
HAHA... Hi Alan.... it's Nick... I hope you've been practicing with pikachu in Melee... we'll play again soon.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Im a junior in highschool...my top school choice is purdue.......im going way ahead of myself but any smashers at purdue still gonna be around in 09/10 school year?

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
Tricking as in the physical activity? Elaborate! I'll do my best to help!

P.S. ZOMG!!! Break dancing and Smash are similar in structure!!! And I'm still Ganon!!!

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hey, I'm new to the forums but not to the game. I'll take you on at ssb64. Back in the day I was pretty **** good, but I've lost most of that skill since then. You'll probably beat me but, even so, it'll feel good to play the classic agian against a good player.

O yeah, on November 10th, do I need to sign up anywhere before hand, or should I just show up?
nah just show up. if you want to know some opinions on my ssb64 just ask anyone here at the forums :p. i'm sure i'll be a good challenge for you

//nick

hi, i forgot this was you LOLLLLL yea we'll play again soon. my melee pika is too diesel

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Draco//
JOHNS. XD

Marth is a freaking Homosexual *******.
because, length of his sword is effing gay,
he is fast, he is too light/floaty to chain grab.
eewwwwww
And Sheik is a lesbian.

Mewtwo=no gender, so I win ^_^

Btw, Maus, I love how you say "JOHNS" to Dracofox....and then you make a list of your own johns xD

_kSo_

Smash Master
Im a junior in highschool...my top school choice is purdue.......im going way ahead of myself but any smashers at purdue still gonna be around in 09/10 school year?
i'll be a senior and so will kitsune. NJzFinest will be a junior, as well as all the other freshman here

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo=no gender, so I win ^_^
Hmm... I never really thought about it that way...
Mewtwo = legendary
so no gender....

EDIT: and yes Lavos, the physical "tricking" as in Martial arts with flashy, flippy tricks. Back tuck, Gainer, trick gainer, 360, tornado kick etc etc...

Takumaru

Smash Lord
What about jigglypuff, pikachu, and pichu? Can we attribute genders to them because they can be either male or female? Do we just assume "Red pichu is female but blue pichu is male." or is it just a cultural thing? These are very important questions to be asking people! Is something that is genderless better than a lesbian?

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
What about jigglypuff, pikachu, and pichu? Can we attribute genders to them because they can be either male or female? Do we just assume "Red pichu is female but blue pichu is male." or is it just a cultural thing? These are very important questions to be asking people! Is something that is genderless better than a lesbian?
Good point... I guess we just can't assume all colors of a pokemon are the same can we...

Hmmm lesbian > no gender?

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
=/

I can't say I know much about the martial arts portion of tricking, but I do have a knack for that thing where you go upside down and don't die. The best advice I have is to find a gym that hosts an open gym near you, and find out if they have instructors there who would help you. Get some friends and go learn stuff! You're not likely to find actual tricking classes, but you can find people to help you with the gymnastics and incorporate the martial arts on your own.

SMASH RELATED!
Bushman is awesome.
Vulture kick FTW!
I still haven't practiced.
Shiek is a lesbian.
Mewtwo secretly wishes he had a gender so he could be gay.
Ganon doesn't care about gender, he ***** regardless.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
This tourney is a week from today. Yay! Practice up, those planning to attend. For those planning to go to the MSU game, :p @ you.

*waits for Trail post about MSU vs. Purdue*

_kSo_

Smash Master
his marth is so gay.
SO GAY!!
Aaaaaa

i really was trying, and killed him once. that's all i could do.
he seemed to be trying 70% or something.

But anyway. Ckit is fun to play with.
wow my tech skill needs massive practicing

i played ckit's marth today and i got *****

DracoFox

Smash Ace
CKit's ganon is so fun to play, but his marth is annoying as all hell
Me and Ckit had a ditto match with Marth. Honestly, I was pleased with getting him down to 1 stock I believe. Though I'd like to get more matches in with you Ckit.

Alan//
You might want to look into have a back up partner for doubles this tournament. For some stupid reason, I'm having to work Saturday. ><; Thus I'm utterly pissed, but there is a chance I'll be there. I'm hope'n that I can be there. We'll see what happens I guess. :\

Maus//
Anyone else that you'd like to claim that is gay?

DracoFox

Smash Ace
-_-; You guys are messed up like me.

Alan//
Right now its 50/50 of a chance for me to be there. D: Don't lose hope on me!

_kSo_

Smash Master
-_-; You guys are messed up like me.

Alan//
Right now its 50/50 of a chance for me to be there. D: Don't lose hope on me!
i won't. also my frat is having another huge party that night.

i put your name on the list for as well if you are interested. u can crash at my place for the night if you want to

Top Bottom