• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB - Ganon Community Combo Video #2.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I SAW IT!
I CAME WITH THE FIRST MUSIC!
I CAME WITH MY DK BOAT HUMPPING CLIP!
I CAME WITH THE WHOLE VIDEO!!!!!!

AMAZING!!!!

/ilovecapslocktoexpresscummingfellingsofjoyandproudness

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Zhouten, Ijosh, DLA and Zigma made this vid for me. But mostly Zhouten, as he seems to be the only other person man enough to go for wizkick spikes <3

There was a distinct lack of uptilt this time around though, which makes me sadface.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Zhouten, Ijosh, DLA and Zigma made this vid for me. But mostly Zhouten, as he seems to be the only other person man enough to go for wizkick spikes <3

There was a distinct lack of uptilt this time around though, which makes me sadface.
Good job Kalm

but for the record i am the king of the down b spike.... i was doing it before you were born

ask Z1GMA if you need confirmation... he is the only true believer of my DBS abilities

edit: who the **** is tonsana?

Breezy

Smash Ace
You shaved off part of my clip against the Tink ;_;
Nice editing though. There was one clip I saw that I thought looked a little over edited, but it wasn't anything as bad as I've seen in other videos O_o

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Good stuff Kalm.

Is Zhouten still playing?

Also, Ijosh is so flashy.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Good stuff Kalm.

Is Zhouten still playing?

Also, Ijosh is so flashy.
Zhouten's not playing anymore, but I requested him to be in this video. And Ijosh may be flashy, but he's also very talented.

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
nice vid kalm. Zigma rlly does have some nice clips. compliments to all =p

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Nice editing, Kalm. Much better than in the last one.
And really sexy clips everyone.

I think I'll have to burn this vid on a CD so that I litterally can have sex with it.

Btw, thx for your awesome comments on my clips, guys.
But tbh, I personally don't think they're that good compared to some clips in my CV.
I guess Chestplate Combos aren't that appealing to you huh, Kalm? :lick:

JK. Great vid. 5/5

EDIT: @HOME is the best Wizkick-Spiker there is, the best there ever was, and the best there will ever be.
Happy now?

Tonsana

Smash Apprentice
One of Z1GMA's friends, I believe. He uses Ganon and MK.
Yeah thats right. Zigma is my friend and Im mostly in this video cus he wanted me to. We used to play alot online but now my wifi is down so I don play so often anymore. :(

Just happy to be a part of this video =) Thanks Kalm!

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
The video was freaking amazing. I absolutely loved the music, the editing, the clips. Oh my god I think I just died of happiness and went to hell to watch Ganondorf himself play. Absolutely amazing.

5/5 and fav'd.

EDIT: What songs were used?

Riolufin

Smash Rookie
Now that was awesome video. <3 you Z1GMA and Sweden. And Kiuas for the music!!! I was so gladly surprised that there was song from the Finland's best band!

I soo suck compared to you too good Ganons. Respect you.

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Great Video, its a good way to show the capabilities of Ganondorf. I like the combination of gameplay and the Zelda games

Top Bottom