• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield Presents: "The Showdown" (June 12th-13th) Stream is Up Now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope

Smash Lord
$102 round trip

ehhh
maybe
6 Months away! you also have a 50% chance of having a birthday in there, so ask for a trip to the showdown for your birthday! lol

Also OS puts it into perspective:

Think of it this way:

Tomorrow is January 15th.
This tournament is June 12th.

You have about 148 days. If you save .50 a day, you haev $74.

$60 a night split 4 ways for two days (assuming you're going to melee and brawl) is $30 ($15 for one night). You need $45 for the tournament (singles, doubles, venue fee); add an extra $30 if you want to enter both Melee and Brawl.

so... $105 for two nights and both tournaments if I'm not incorrect. I might be, but prolly not. I'm not really checking this.

.50 a day gets you $74

$105 for two days and both tournaments
$60 for one day and one tournament

fifty cents a day, or 2.50 a week. That's a sacrifice of not ordering a large coke from McDonald's and getting water instead, not supersizing a few times, or not ordering fries with your burger.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Think of it this way:

Tomorrow is January 15th.
This tournament is June 12th.

You have about 148 days. If you save .50 a day, you haev $74.

$60 a night split 4 ways for two days (assuming you're going to melee and brawl) is $30 ($15 for one night). You need $45 for the tournament (singles, doubles, venue fee); add an extra $30 if you want to enter both Melee and Brawl.

so... $105 for two nights and both tournaments if I'm not incorrect. I might be, but prolly not. I'm not really checking this.

.50 a day gets you $74

$105 for two days and both tournaments
$60 for one day and one tournament

fifty cents a day, or 2.50 a week. That's a sacrifice of not ordering a large coke from McDonald's and getting water instead, not supersizing a few times, or not ordering fries with your burger.
This is genius.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm wondering if there needs to be a setup with a giant sign:

"PEOPLE THAT WANT TO MONEY MATCH OVERSWARM"

there will be so many people wanting to kill me here XD
For the record, I don't want to kill you. I'll probably do a moneymatch though.

I should pick up MK for this tourney what d'you guys think 8D

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Coming if school is over by then.

Edit: I have a final on Monday. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Might be able to make it if my parents let me take it on the makeup day, but after doing that for Pound I doubt it'll happen again. We'll see.

Prawn

Smash Master
Birthday AND Graduation is June 4th.

Maybe asking to come to this for giftsies :3

SOMEBODY ROOM WITH ME AND WE CAN DRANK AND SMOKE AND GET HOOKERS AND DO BLOW AND SPEED RUN OCARINA OF TIME COME ON IT'LL BE AWESOME

get @ me

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Overswarm said:
Why not try a different character? Who knows, it could be something like DK or Samus that could end up being a jiggly counter. Maybe someone with a great up+b punish out of shield if Jiggs is attempting to shield pressure, or someone that has a great early % vertical KO?
That's something and I'm running with it. And then screwattacking out of shield.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
This probably isn't news to any of you, but M2K said he's confirmed for this.

Hyyyyyyyype

lou4222

Smash Lord
This payout is guranteed hungrybox. We are sponsered. There will at least bew 1000 for melee singles and at least 2000 for brawl singles. GURANTEED.

@ keitaro, all is brawl page going up very soon. We will send u an invite along with everyone else

Nope

Smash Lord
Guaranteed payouts are almost never guaranteed

:(
This payout is guranteed hungrybox. We are sponsered. There will at least bew 1000 for melee singles and at least 2000 for brawl singles. GURANTEED.

@ keitaro, all is brawl page going up very soon. We will send u an invite along with everyone else
100% Guaranteed just like Lou said.

Keitaro I am working on it right now acctually

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
This is going to be awesome we need people like Judge, anther, mew2king, ultimateRazer, UTD Zac, Havok, DEHF, Pierce, Inui, Lain, Ally, Seibrik, CO18, Lee martin, Omni, Excel_Zero, Boss, Chu Dat, Ksizzle, , ADHD, Ninjalink, Snakeee, NEO, Candy, MikeHAZE, Meep, Keitaro, SK92, RoyR, Fiction, Fow, Jumpman, Cain, Vidjo, Azen, Armada, Zhu, Mango, Hylian, Legan, Smash G 0 D, Reflex, Drephen, Sliq, SamuraiPanda, Vex Kasrani, Hungrybox, 4%apr, PC Chris, Germ, Tyrant, Affinity, Dojo, Ozz, Jman, Husband, Wife, swordgard, Chillin, Atomsk, Dark.Pch, Jash, renegade, Dapuffster, Plank, Korn, Malcolm, PhantomX, Hunger, Grimice, Dekar, Chip, Lobos, BetaZealot, castorpollux (JJWolf), DMG, lambchop, darkrain, scar, hax, jiano, watti, kels, tink, dope, xyro, dashizwiz, omniswell, lingling, Dr.PP, silentspectre, kage, cactuar, Kirk, Arty, sidefx, hmw, lovage, hugz, anti, hrnut, santi, bardull, OBM, praxis, percan, edreeses, sethlon, shaya, Ankoku, vyse, dazwa, G-reg, afrothunder,

TO DO A NAME SEARCH AND FIND THIS!!! WOOT! (I will list more when I think of them.) I apologize pre-hand I don't know a lot of the melee scene.
looks interesting i may attend

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
aim me sometime during the week @ dream thieve.

not now cuz ill be drunk shortly and not in the mood to talk about paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom