• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield Presents: "The Showdown" (June 12th-13th) Stream is Up Now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
FanFan outside food will not be allowed in the Venue, although I may make an exception to cookies.
Okay. I knew bringing our own whole meals definitely wouldn't be allowed, but I wasn't certain if an exception would be made for just cookies.

lou4222

Smash Lord
The Hotel is usually close to 90 dollars per night I do believe. It might be 80. But regardless they are giving us a whole wing for 60 dollars per night. This deal is only good until June 1st. You have time, but plan accordingly.

If everyone watches the trailer, they can see how nice the rooms are. On top of that, as I already said, we will be 200 feet from the conference room where the tourney will be held. There will be 20 rooms of smashers that you never get to see. Basically it will be a 2 day smashfest, with a sweet pool also 200 feet away, with an amazing tournament with ample amounts of set ups.

As people have already stated, get 4 or 5 people in a room and it is completely reasonable. We have very minimal housing, priority going to people being furthest away. We really want to support the venue because they are so generous and amazing to us. Im really glad people have been seing the bargain they are getting!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
O My God Yes! Fc Is Reborn!

Edit:
I think my post got removed but I am sad because June 12th is my graduation date.
I dunno if KishPrime will let me restart FC, although he said he'd help me organize. A revival of FC would be nice though, except we'd need to replace MELEE with another acronym wouldn't we?

ook

Smash Lord
YEEEEESSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssss I'm totally gonna try to make it to this.

Stage list makes me :urg: I do love my jungle japes....

but $60 a night for a hotel room? And a trailer? And Scavenger Hunts? 70 TVs? Bounty hunting? Raffles? A pool? Food? SPRINGFIELD OHIO??? That makes up for the stage list I guess. :D

clowsui

Smash Legend
60/night? i'm in on that

hotel room between me ss and tgm we'll buy soon

who wants to get the 4th spot? little boys all around :D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
That will be one giant sausage filled pool. I feel sorry for the one middle-aged mom who wanted to relax in the pool and just happened to get visited by all of smashboards.

RipN

Smash Apprentice
they are reserving a wing of hotel rooms just for smashers.

It's Final because I say so.
That... Just... Happened...

That will be one giant sausage filled pool. I feel sorry for the one middle-aged mom who wanted to relax in the pool and just happened to get visited by all of smashboards.
RipN LOVES mommies! They take care of you in more ways than one... :chuckle:

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I just may have to get to her first. Anyone wanna challenge the large black guy ?

Umby

Smash Master
While you guys are all fighting over the milf, I'll be taking advantage of the daughter.

Then you'll all be too distracted from fighting amongst each other, the mother will retreat back to her room, whence I'll take advantage of her as well.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
While you guys are all fighting over the milf, I'll be taking advantage of the daughter.

Then you'll all be too distracted from fighting amongst each other, the mother will retreat back to her room, whence I'll take advantage of her as well.
I like this plan.

Actually, I have not! After the conclusion of my losing streak is when I retire.
Oh. So never?

jk~ :U

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I watched the trailer and I never assume anything. I figured parking would be okay, just knowing how Holiday Inns usually are, but you never know...

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
This is going to be awesome we need people like Judge, anther, mew2king, ultimateRazer, UTD Zac, Havok, DEHF, Pierce, Inui, Lain, Ally, Seibrik, CO18, Lee martin, Omni, Excel_Zero, Boss, Chu Dat, Ksizzle, , ADHD, Ninjalink, Snakeee, NEO, Candy, MikeHAZE, Meep, Keitaro, SK92, RoyR, Fiction, Fow, Jumpman, Cain, Vidjo, Azen, Armada, Zhu, Mango, Hylian, Legan, Smash G 0 D, Reflex, Drephen, Sliq, SamuraiPanda, Vex Kasrani, Hungrybox, 4%apr, PC Chris, Germ, Tyrant, Affinity, Dojo, Ozz, Jman, Husband, Wife, swordgard, Chillin, Atomsk, Dark.Pch, Jash, renegade, Dapuffster, Plank, Korn, Malcolm, PhantomX, Hunger, Grimice, Dekar, Chip, Lobos, BetaZealot, castorpollux (JJWolf), DMG, lambchop, darkrain, scar, hax, jiano, watti, kels, tink, dope, xyro, dashizwiz, omniswell, lingling, Dr.PP, silentspectre, kage, cactuar, Kirk, Arty, sidefx, hmw, lovage, hugz, anti, hrnut, santi, bardull, OBM, praxis, percan, edreeses, sethlon, shaya, Ankoku, vyse, dazwa, G-reg, afrothunder,

TO DO A NAME SEARCH AND FIND THIS!!! WOOT! (I will list more when I think of them.) I apologize pre-hand I don't know a lot of the melee scene.

Your wish is my command.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
This is going to be awesome we need people like Judge, anther, mew2king, ultimateRazer, UTD Zac, Havok, DEHF, Pierce, Inui, Lain, Ally, Seibrik, CO18, Lee martin, Omni, Excel_Zero, Boss, Chu Dat, Ksizzle, , ADHD, Ninjalink, Snakeee, NEO, Candy, MikeHAZE, Meep, Keitaro, SK92, RoyR, Fiction, Fow, Jumpman, Cain, Vidjo, Azen, Armada, Zhu, Mango, Hylian, Legan, Smash G 0 D, Reflex, Drephen, Sliq, SamuraiPanda, Vex Kasrani, Hungrybox, 4%apr, PC Chris, Germ, Tyrant, Affinity, Dojo, Ozz, Jman, Husband, Wife, swordgard, Chillin, Atomsk, Dark.Pch, Jash, renegade, Dapuffster, Plank, Korn, Malcolm, PhantomX, Hunger, Grimice, Dekar, Chip, Lobos, BetaZealot, castorpollux (JJWolf), DMG, lambchop, darkrain, scar, hax, jiano, watti, kels, tink, dope, xyro, dashizwiz, omniswell, lingling, Dr.PP, silentspectre, kage, cactuar, Kirk, Arty, sidefx, hmw, lovage, hugz, anti, hrnut, santi, bardull, OBM, praxis, percan, edreeses, sethlon, shaya, Ankoku, vyse, dazwa, G-reg, afrothunder,

TO DO A NAME SEARCH AND FIND THIS!!! WOOT! (I will list more when I think of them.) I apologize pre-hand I don't know a lot of the melee scene.
Hi guys. How's it goin?

<Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom