• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

D0N

Smash Ace
I gotta sort things out about new york, but it wont be anytime soon since were already planning to go to tournies for december. I have family there too btw lol. First I want to handle finals before I put much effort into planning. Oh, and Toasty im suppossed to get a huge check by the 8th so Im going to the two december tournies.

Hey wait the sates for the tournies are the 13th and the 20th right? or was it just one on the 20th? Either way, Im going to whatevers available.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
hey yo, if I got a ride to the fest would someone (don? toasty?) be able to gimme a ride back if I threw in some gas moneyz?

let me know ^_^

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
finally. its confirmed: this saturday, brawl, 4-11pm. refer to my post like three days ago for info if you need it

also, cz im really cool, im staying up all night doing my lit paper and i bought both a 5hr energy and this "Hardcore Energize Bullet" its a 5 inch long tube with a 1 inch diameter and 3 ounces of liquid. there's a warning label that says Extremely Potent

this is gonna be fun

D0N

Smash Ace
^^^I did something like that last night lol

wait, Hardcore Energize Bullet? That sounds like waaaay to much energy for just a paper. Your gonna end up feeling like the hulk and have to do some extreme things to sleep after that...

I dont know if im gonna be at the fest saturday, hopefully i will be. Im getting work done on my car this weekend and i dont know how long it will take. After this weekend I wont be in VA again until the 12th since they gave me exams on the last day possible...

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lol

so hardcore energize bullet really didnt have any positive effects whatsoever and totally didnt work. le sigh (snore?)

are any of you coming up north for MAGfest jan 1-4?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
So that's why I couldn't get a hold of you AT ALL...

this "Hardcore Energize Bullet" its a 5 inch long tube with a 1 inch diameter and 3 ounces of liquid. there's a warning label that says Extreme P3nis.
are any of you coming up north for MAGfest jan 1-4?
Definitely want to esp since TJ will prolly be there...and 8bit Artist will be!!!! I hope he's selling art there though I think he's just going to enjoy it...

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
hm. yea im not awake at all but reading that even now makes me wtf i was thinking
also: i somehow fell asleep shortly before 8am (was waiting for monarch market to open so i could grab another 5hr energy) and woke up just now. how i managed to wake up in 3 hours with no alarm is beyond me

welp, paper time!

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
he has? i havent heard a single phone call. he must've called last night when i was at anime club's last meeting. k well im like busy today (and then ill be sleeping til tuesday) but if he wants to come pick it up tell him he's free to come over and just open the suite door and ill put it on the table for him. ill leave it when i go to class today

of course if my suitemates lock the door for once itll be absolutely hilarious

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
double post because this is ****ing AMAZING HOLY ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek2wrQsY8fs

this is NOT the Chu Vs. Inui match..........it's Melee.

it's also not a ____-roll of any kind, not even of the barrel variety.
I havent posted in a while so im posting this before catching up;

i SO watched these matches the DAY AFTER they came out.

the commentary is soo good.

wheel of fortune on ss v germ
crowd overreactions on ss v lunin on brinstar
mitchell fanboyism
crazy ss v lunin final match on rainbow cruise

i tried showing shaeman theses vids, but either he was uninterested or it was too loud in the room to hear ****

i guess u need a somewhat mature sense of humor to appreciate all the stuff that goes on in these vids (inside and outside of the matches themselves)

EDIT [After reading all posts...]:
@o-no: i see, as i posted a WHILE back, we do have different reasons for playing smash competitively. i play to get good and play the game solely; the laughs and inside jokes, for me, are just a bonus

@whoever hated on teenagers: ur justified, but u did not specify (please do; i am a teenager and I wouldnt want any1 to face the same fate as Cow)

@SoVa: I missed you. It sucks when the intarwebs go away...

rhan

Smash Hero
@SoVa: I missed you. It sucks when the intarwebs go away...
It sucks more when you have the interwebz and it's ********, slow and cripple.

IV get a license.

ALSO I already told S-Man this. My mom said there's some kind of game store in Newport News (Kinda like high score). S-Man's gonna check it out this weekend. If it's big enough we could hold future tourneys there for SoVA. :p

rhan

Smash Hero
Same here.

By Feb 16th I should have my license. Then I'll have no retraints. MAN eff the 9 month rule. <.<

D0N

Smash Ace
lol, I would but im not sure if im going. Im most likely getting my car worked on tomoro so I dont want to make any promises. If I do go tho, and you still didnt get a ride by then, ill come get you for the usual. ill just call before I leave

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
so.........malco squandered umm...when is the fest tomorrow? me and SK are going. so let me know and i'll see to it that we go. oh and if there is an extra tv we can bring MVC2 =]

Top Bottom