• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Toasty you need to play more like you did close to the end of the night
yeah I could feel moments of the elusive Toasty Hyper Focus Mode

ugh what blows is that I'm on autopilot when that happens. I'll finally beat you and forget what I did, but I'll be so relieved and happy that I won't be playing at the same level the next match and it's back to the same crap from me again ;___;

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Lol riku i can't watch vids at school

Also toasty wanna play today?? i don't have work and i think i can pull that drive into a constant foucus instead of one match (all my laughing will stop and i'll play every match like its tourny. But that's just a piece of what i had in mind)
Also you can't pass these moments up man gas is LOW and so cheap :) Also if you do make sure you get FOOD or if i have some i'll share :)

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i knew about the tourney malco i was wondering if you were actually GOING to the tourney...and if we're staying and all that stuff. are we just going for melee? are we going for both? lol i need details on THAT not the tourney...it's not that hard for me to read the thread that toasty posted <3

toasty

Smash Hero
it's not that hard for me to read the thread that toasty posted <3
<3<3<3
thank god...

Kadaj: no games for meez today :(
looooots of work! And word @ those circumstances [though I've grown to appreciate the humor since I got over the initial frustration :)] I need to be better with button input in Brawl :( it's so sloppy and it always ends up costing me dearly.

That Silent Spectre set was ****ing incredible [er, both of them].

I love watching him play especially because he's essentially mastered two things I LOVE doing: platform dashing/wavelanding and edge-cancels.

Poor Tang, lmao [though he's mad good in his own right]

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
besides that lol...i'm just wondering if we're staying up there or driving back...if we stay i'm playing all events. i usually do. if we don't then i'll just play melee.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
let's do a low tier tourney at the fest

if not I want $1 MMs with anyone using these characters

Sheik
Lucas
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Captain Falcon

:)

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
let's do a low tier tourney at the fest

if not I want $1 MMs with anyone using these characters

Sheik
Lucas
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Captain Falcon
Pit

:)

That seems better :D, I have good news aswell as bad, my chaces of going have rised up to 95% but still i dont like the odds. Bad news is since S~man and Rhan are teaming up i need a Partner in brawl who doesn't afraid of being a c4
target or who isn't afraid of arrows flying all over the place if anyone needs a Pit partner ask me pl0x

rhan

Smash Hero
That seems better :D, I have good news aswell as bad, my chaces of going have rised up to 95% but still i dont like the odds. Bad news is since S~man and Rhan are teaming up i need a Partner in brawl who doesn't afraid of being a c4
target or who isn't afraid of arrows flying all over the place if anyone needs a Pit partner ask me pl0x
What....?

Me and S-Man aren't going to the SoVA fest. -.-

Also Malco is it cool if me and S-Man get a ride with you down to NC? I'll have moneys and I don't think Pitzer is going anymore... :(

JWolf

Smash Cadet
money match my toon link ttocs. i havent played brawl since Uki's fest.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
i knew about the tourney malco i was wondering if you were actually GOING to the tourney...and if we're staying and all that stuff. are we just going for melee? are we going for both? lol i need details on THAT not the tourney...it's not that hard for me to read the thread that toasty posted <3
Haha of course Im going if Im driving. Staying depends on the time.
Haha Im going for melee. If I have extra money I guess Ill do brawl. Check your pm Mashi!!! :]

Also Malco is it cool if me and S-Man get a ride with you down to NC? I'll have moneys
I thought thats what was already going to happen.
Please tell me that youll be somewhere close tho right?
Not where YOU live?

P.S. Im not trying to get your hopes up like Pitzer did But Im not even 100% if im able to go to this. Just putting that out there so no one cries later!

rhan

Smash Hero
I thought thats what was already going to happen.
Please tell me that youll be somewhere close tho right?
Not where YOU live?

P.S. Im not trying to get your hopes up like Pitzer did But Im not even 100% if im able to go to this. Just putting that out there so no one cries later!
I'm gonna be at S-Man's. Hope that's not a problem...

And thanks. At least you're honest about the situation. :/

D0N

Smash Ace
If I were to try to organize it so some of SOVA can go to a tourney in new york for a weekend, how many of you would be interested? When I say interested its for brawl, and consider helping with gas and assume we have housing and all that too.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
...or...you know, the October and September tourneys where you got 2nd in teams. Those don't count at all >_> [I know what you mean though, just thought I'd return the nitpicking ^_^]

<3
trueeee but i just feel that my over playing of melee the past couple of weeks pushed it back that far.

I want to play brawl, but i dont even own it so like what

toasty

Smash Hero
I'll start coming over to your place after work and bring a setup so we can playyyyz =D

S-man, goooood ****! <3 WALL-E!

D0N: sounds good man!!! Depends on when, obviously, and as for housing, I'll see what I can do. I know a good number of people in NYC, more specifically my brother and sister. If my sister moves into her new place and is settled by the time of the tourney [and obviously if she's cool with it] we can crash at her AMAAAAZING new apartment ^_^ She should be moving some time this month I hope.

Also: I'm not going to Blipfest anymore, sadly ;____;
So I'll be in town this weekend. BUT! I'll only be available to play on saturday! MAYBE friday [Kadaj?] but for real, I have an amazing opportunity to ace my class and I need to focus so I can get a good grade...need to do 2 research papers and my final essay by next wednesday @_@

but then I'll be done with my night class which means I can play more often after work since I won't need to study =D

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
is this a mindgame malco? nothing in PM rofl. umm well i just need to know if we staying the night. or are we going home same day. =P keep me updated on that.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
I haven't played since the last ODU fest and before that the last time I played was at Chu's

I get to play smash like once a month these days

besides, TL is your main and he isn't even close to low tier.

edit: PTZR ok, but I meant nobody else's pit if you didn't pick up on that

it's 3:30 am shut up <_<

toasty

Smash Hero
So.

Who's going to Chu's Xmas Biweekly on the 20th? Some people have already expressed interest but my mind is drawing a blank except for D0N who said he'd let me know asap :)

Another reason I ask is so we can
a) find housing
b) tell Chu how many people are down for Meleeeee [I'm pretty sure PC CHRIS WILL BE THERE!!!!! SHHHEEEEIIIIIIIIT]

Top Bottom