• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
I is SOOOOO gunna be there. I will be the 16 year old kicking *** with Yoshi :)
Was you at a ODU fest/tourney before? I remember seeing a Yoshi player there who looked young. [/stalking]

Anywho I think you are the guy. Rep us teenagers bro! Show these college folk how youngin's do things! :p

StarYoshi14

Smash Rookie
Yup, I have been once before, it was so much fun. I was using Green Yoshi and Blue Pokemon Trainer.

Woot, 16 year olds > College folks.

rhan

Smash Hero
I remember you. We played in a few team matches if my memory serves me right. I was probably the Kirby or the Toon Link...I can't even remember who I play in Brawl anymore. -.-

Welcome to the community bro. :)

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
someone needs to cockslap these teenagers

also please keep in mind that my request stil has to be confirmed. none of them have been rejected yet but jus throwing it out there

unrealperson4564

Smash Apprentice
Virginia Beach, VA ; I think I'm becoming a Sonic
Yeah seriously. This new wave of teen folks is not only destroying my role as "that SoVa kid with the annoying little brother" but you guys are making me look bad.

Stop with the spam comments please.

Anywayys on topic,

I'm definately going to Otis' tomorrow even if I have to walk(hopefully I'l be done with my English paper outline by then). Not so sure about ODU though beacuse of my mom's phobia of driving me anywhere that is more than 2 miles away from home.

Any updates on CNU?

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah seriously. This new wave of teen folks is not only destroying my role as "that SoVa kid with the annoying little brother" but you guys are making me look bad.

Stop with the spam comments please.

Anywayys on topic,

I'm definately going to Otis' tomorrow even if I have to walk(hopefully I'l be done with my English paper outline by then). Not so sure about ODU though beacuse of my mom's phobia of driving me anywhere that is more than 2 miles away from home.

Any updates on CNU?
Lol there's only one kid that's doing the spammy comments. I don't need to say his name though. :/
Dn4

You gotta come out to CNU when they start up their tourney/fest bro! We talked about playing but never got around to it. That'll finally be the time we play. :D

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
well i need to know the deal on the tourney malco. so i can be prepared. cause if it's another sova squander then i'll just go to the fest on sat. so tell me asap on that detail.

o-no: just remember to text me(cause i sometimes forget about things easily) haha i live right there from your work place. me and sk can be there fast. =P then we'll head to your house afterward. oh and i'll just bring my stick for whatever other fighter such as mvc2/ST. =]

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
He beat me when i was at ODU. The matches where close, and we all know how much i practice my brawl skillz...>_>

Brawl makes people WAY more ****-sure then they need to be ^.^;

@mashi: bring your stick. i dont have melee OR a Wii so until my friend shows up well have something to play. Good matches earlyer also XD

@ unreal: it may not be worth your time to walk to my place. i may not get home until around 5pm, and i have to wait on my friend to show up to play any kind of smash. i dont even have melee anymore ~.~;
however, if you feel like walkin, fine by me

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lololol

also toasty watching both sets. just...holy crap i dont know if that man can stop moving even if he wanted to

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Unless something dumb comes up (highly probable for me, it seems....), I'll be over tomorrow Otis. You have 3S for PS2? Me + stick = lolz for anything that isn't SC4.

Edit: I can bring a Wii and Brawl if need be. Just lemme know.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
=O FTP's minimum deposit is $50 though is it not?

EDIT: @ttocs poker pic.

Edit again @Toasty: That whole set is ****. I would recommend watching all of them.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
=O FTP's minimum deposit is $50 though is it not?

EDIT: @ttocs poker pic.

Edit again @Toasty: That whole set is ****. I would recommend watching all of them.
word, but I have a buddy that shipped me $13.37 to donk around with

a lot of grinding later...

edit: BOOSE - timessssssss

rhan

Smash Hero
I mean I don't mind as long as there's monies involved.
Of course there will be money. I can offer 15 for gas depending on who all is gonna be in the car also.

But on the off chance Pitzr pulls the ride for me, then would you just let S-Man tag along? I'm surer he can provide gas money also.

Malco <33333

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Yeah idc.
Tell mashi about this tourney before he wets his pants!
I know nothing about it mashi I just offered to drive! =p

rhan

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=201163

There's the thread. I know Plur and he's already said it's already cool if we crash at his house for the night insted of staying there for a few hours then heading back. It's a Brawl and Melee tourney.

Door fee = 5 (waved if brought a set up)
Singles M = 10
Doubles M = 20 (10 per person)
Singles B = 10
Doubles B = 20 (10 per person)

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Unless something dumb comes up (highly probable for me, it seems....), I'll be over tomorrow Otis. You have 3S for PS2? Me + stick = lolz for anything that isn't SC4.

Edit: I can bring a Wii and Brawl if need be. Just lemme know.

yeah, bring a wii just in case a lot of people show up. then we can have more set ups. I do have 3S for PS2, but we will more than likely be playing on DC. idk, ill work something out.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Otis, I should be able to stop by around 5 today.
And I'll bring a cube and melee.

D0N

Smash Ace
O-NO - I just found you the perfect christmas present

(no homo...)

Just let me know when your ready for it:laugh:

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
double post because this is ****ing AMAZING HOLY ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek2wrQsY8fs

this is NOT the Chu Vs. Inui match..........it's Melee.

it's also not a ____-roll of any kind, not even of the barrel variety.
WOW HOLY ****!!!
SilentSpectre got SOOO GOOD! wowowowow that's motivation right there.
that moonwalk was hilarious. -_-"

Yeah idc.
Tell mashi about this tourney before he wets his pants!
I know nothing about it mashi I just offered to drive! =p
Thanks alot malco, we appreciate your kindness. We'll have money, just so long as i can go. idk if rhan has gas money lol

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=201163

There's the thread. I know Plur and he's already said it's already cool if we crash at his house for the night insted of staying there for a few hours then heading back. It's a Brawl and Melee tourney.

Door fee = 5 (waved if brought a set up)
Singles M = 10
Doubles M = 20 (10 per person)
Singles B = 10
Doubles B = 20 (10 per person)
Oh wow its this weekend?
Hahaha! Im sure I can still go I just thought it was next week. :X
I prob wont be staying the night tho. Thats partying to hard, But Ill look into it.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm getting money.

Just enough to hold myself though this tourney. <.<

Oh wow its this weekend?
Hahaha! Im sure I can still go I just thought it was next week. :X
I prob wont be staying the night tho. Thats partying to hard, But Ill look into it.
ALright that's cool. It's there on the table though. Just thought I say something about it. :)

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
i knew it. gas money.... *looks through wallet*
...... don't u already owe me $5?
Lmao alright we'll make it $12

and idc if we spend the night really. that might even make it easier for me.

Top Bottom