• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

StarYoshi14

Smash Rookie
Lol me toasty :) all possible

Yo staryoshi you should come out more
I just need more local places to go. I don't think my parents would let me travel too far. They kinda stink like that.

Edit: I am aware that Chu's tourney is hosted pretty often, but I have no idea where it is and how far away it is.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
What up, SoVA?

I just wanted to see how many of you are planning on going to MAGfest 7 in January (1st - 4th) in Alexandria, VA?!

I am running the Brawl/Melee Tourneys. They won't be a complete joke like last year.
Oh. Man. As if I didn't already have a great reason to go to Magfest!!! Dooooood thread it up son! I need to use my ROB counterpick [because wowwww do I hate ROB dittos ;____;]
Toasty: Its a one or the other thing. If you guys want to wait for the 20th then ill just go on the 20th.
yayuhhzzz sounds good, I think I'll suffer a lot less stress if we just practiced up some time this weekend and then went to Chu's instead of CH4.5.
whatever happened to Slash? Sorry for the off topic remark?
Work. Management n ****.
I just need more local places to go. I don't think my parents would let me travel too far. They kinda stink like that.

Edit: I am aware that Chu's tourney is hosted pretty often, but I have no idea where it is and how far away it is.
Yo...whereabouts do you live? If people get together for more friendlies [and not necessarily a large fest or anything], we could hit you up or something... Chu lives in northern Virginia, about 3 hours away. Maybe one day you could see if your parents were willing to let you have just a couple people over, that way they can meet a couple of the people who would eventually be your probable ride to Chu's tourney and they won't have anything to worry about :)

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
i literally jumped out of my chair. like holy ****.

also the fact that one of the commenters posted the youtube ID to the new SNL skit (which ive seen like 12 times now) makes it that much more awesome

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
thanks for making melee look better each time toasty. lol. why aren't you posting amazing brawl combo videos? =]

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Oh. Man. As if I didn't already have a great reason to go to Magfest!!! Dooooood thread it up son! I need to use my ROB counterpick [because wowwww do I hate ROB dittos ;____;]
Good stuff toasty, it'll be good to see you there

Well hopefully we won't have to play in tourney, but I love R.O.B. dittos! Too funz for me!
I could always go G&W and **** the gyro and 99% of R.O.B.'s approach moves as well

rhan

Smash Hero
So anything newwwwwwwwwww happening in SoVA in the near future?

I got a progress report and my grades are good enough where she's be more leaniant about me going places. :p

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
word...sounds good...

also: 2 things.

1) not many people interested in Chu's eh? I REALLY need confirmation on everything. There's a random Smasher I'm picking up from Fredericksburg and I need to make sure I have room in the car before I give him the 100% on giving him a ride.
2) can ANYONE ELSE also take their car?

Once again: I need to know.

Who can go to Chu's? THERE IS MELEE (singles)!!!!
And PC Chris along with a mystery guest [might be Forward] will be there!!!!!!!!

Kadaj
D0N
Famous(?)
+ the guy I'm picking up.
[Mashi...do you know if you're going yet?]
Who else??? sorry if I missed anyone.
O-NO! where you at?! get someone else hired for that weekend XD

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I know this is out of line but i really do need some rob pratice againist my pit, so if any of y'all want to be nice.

Edit: *looks at toasty* i want some of those F***in Awesome nacho's.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
toastyyy. i never said i was going haha sorry for implying that. i just wanted to know. also what program do you use for your gamebridge. i have one from SK and he forgot his program. do you know any one that is good? thanks. =]

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
i still have my gamebridge cd if u need it. and i also i found the rest of my GG muzik yeahuzzzz.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah...but what's the PROGRAM name haha....riku...toasty? anybody? haha.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
hey lol i just thought it was a program. where kadaj? i thought you were going to CH or something. ggac not that bad. i played it recently.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
yeah the cd has the program u need. Slash is still my fav GG. and i probably wont touch AC after that super turbo BS happend.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
super...turbo? what is this?

also: isai has much, much more **** vids than that match >_>
Street Fighter. i happen to play a few matches with Kam over at O-No's. one match we play i decided to play Dizzy since she was the only char i could use to fight his potemkin, and the ST moment that i had happen to me was at the start of a final round when we both decide to open with a HS. Both hits land and i end up dizzy at the start of the match and then i go downhill from there and lose

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha. dang it. so farrrr. haha. oh toasty yeah i found it the intervideo thing. haha. pretty much just a ripped version ISO. so yeah i got it running and everything. this is beast. =P. i can find anything.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
InterVideo Home Theater

I intentionally didn't say the name before because I've looked for it and found crap versions or new versions that don't work well with Game Bridge. So I thought I'd keep you from making that mistake and not wasting your time.
dude ive tried that b4 but it wasnt working on my laptop
any other programs that work??

"I am horrible at finding programs and stuff"
oh oops nevermind >_>

Top Bottom