• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
My Boss needs to get a part timer so i can hit up a tourney. im itching for some smash. brawl and melee surprisingly. whos up for some games tonight?
hmmmm

tryna play HD? i can see if keven wants to go and we'll bring our sticks. I CAN BRING MELEE TOO MUAHAHAHAHA

Toasty calls my cellphone and i **** IN MY PANTS.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
My mom's pretty happy with my grades. Just one "eh" one but that's an easy pull up. And I don't have you house phone...And apparently your cells is cut off...So yeah...Just PM or myspace it. :/

And tell Savannah I said Hi back. :p
oh haha no its not about grades, even tho they are TERRIBLE too.
but, yea i need 2 talk 2 u about it.
also, u can spend the night this weekend :D

MAJORAS MASK! XD
oh... and savannah and me were in the lab, and i showed her smboards, so she typed to u xD

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
o-no: you know what to do! you hit me up when you're ready. =P
kitsune: commi disc? cause i mean i got another copy of melee now. if it's commi i'll bring mine. haha.

i don't like hdremix as much as the beginning after i played it more haha. i'll play it though. then afterwards some mvc2. yes? =]

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
o-no: you know what to do! you hit me up when you're ready. =P
kitsune: commi disc? cause i mean i got another copy of melee now. if it's commi i'll bring mine. haha.

i don't like hdremix as much as the beginning after i played it more haha. i'll play it though. then afterwards some mvc2. yes? =]
yeah you bring melee hahaha

i want some HD/3s plz

rhan

Smash Hero
I didn't bother getting Disgaea DS since I have them both for PS2...The only thing new in the DS version is the fact that you can recruit "Plenair"
And the fact you can fight
Adell
and
Rozalin
on the DS version.

oh haha no its not about grades, even tho they are TERRIBLE too.
but, yea i need 2 talk 2 u about it.
also, u can spend the night this weekend :D

MAJORAS MASK! XD
oh... and savannah and me were in the lab, and i showed her smboards, so she typed to u xD
Sweet…I’ll be over there cause really….I need smash practice…and all night MAJORA’S MASK!!!! Hellz yeah! ******!

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
ive witnessed like five counts of a-hole'ery in the past two hours. goddammit =.=

good news is that im finished. bad news is i leave saturday morning. someone wants to come to my dorm and smash right :D

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
About Tales, u had BETTER play the first game before you play the second. It IS ToS: Dawn of a/the New World for Wii. Seriously, make sure u play the first game.
If u seriously cant, then watch the Tales of Symphonia Animation (or just watch it anyway).

Recommended: Play Tales for GCN or PS2, then watch the Animation, then play Wii

I cant stop watching it. Its a REALLY good anime. The "first disc" (the blue one) is divided in to 4 episodes. The red disc hasnt been released yet.

Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZr77kK5NuI&feature=related

EDIT: dont b a wimp and watch it on youtube. download that **** (torrent client preferred so you get good quality guaranteed; i have the [Formula] bundle with just about every video released, including trailors and specials)
Also, WOMBO COMBO is too good. and im pretty sure toasty linked it a few pages ago already, sman

rhan

Smash Hero
Wombo Combo is amazing. I saw it in people's sigs and was laughing for at least 5 minutes about it.

IV: Try to go to S-Man's this weekend. :D

I want Melee play!

*Edit to show off amazing signature* ;D

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
ToS iz an amazing game. I probably wouldn't have played it if if weren't for my old roomates telling me about how they got beat by a box.......

BTW ToS on ps2 was only released in japan.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Okay. I talked to dobee about this and we're both driving.

We also both intend to stay in NoVa.

The housing I got is, unfortunately, limited to 3 people (I can ask for 4, maybe >_>)...which would be everyone in my car.

D0N...if I'm unable to get housing for the 4th person, you, then it'd be best for you to ride with Dobee and stay wherever he is. I can find housing for you guys, too, since a few people from ODU will be living back up in NoVa by then :)

I'll see what I can do.

I also need to talk to that kid we're picking up [dobee, we're splittin that ****! finder's fee sonnnnn..jkz] from Fredericksburg and see how he feels about staying over etc and if that's a problem.

edit: oh right, about giving Fear a ride...hmm...presents yet another housing issue. I'll talk to ESOJ and figure it out.

D0N

Smash Ace
Okay, as long as I get there and have somewhere to sleep.

Im done with exams and I want to work on my zelda for teams, so kadaj you want to play tomorow?

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
that place has two meat lovers pizzas. lulz.

also, id open my place up for you guys but it wouldnt work since we have no form of communication with the outside world >_>

and my dog hates black people. lawls nova

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
About Tales, u had BETTER play the first game before you play the second. It IS ToS: Dawn of a/the New World for Wii. Seriously, make sure u play the first game.
If u seriously cant, then watch the Tales of Symphonia Animation (or just watch it anyway).

Recommended: Play Tales for GCN or PS2, then watch the Animation, then play Wii

I cant stop watching it. Its a REALLY good anime. The "first disc" (the blue one) is divided in to 4 episodes. The red disc hasnt been released yet.

Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZr77kK5NuI&feature=related

EDIT: dont b a wimp and watch it on youtube. download that **** (torrent client preferred so you get good quality guaranteed; i have the [Formula] bundle with just about every video released, including trailors and specials)
Also, WOMBO COMBO is too good. and im pretty sure toasty linked it a few pages ago already, sman
I know.
hey Malco did you get your ipod back srry for not erasing some of my songs
Yes I did kind sir!! :]
Thanks!

Top Bottom