• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure I'll have work, but if not we'll see. I'm not trying to drive either, and Cyrain/TR doesn't respond to me anymore so unless he decides to randomly...

CStick

Smash Lord
so I was working out on Saturday at my local Gold's...

I checked in, worked out, nothing special.

I go back for my keys, and do not find them on the key wall. I figured I may have dropped them, but I never did find them - nor did anyone else. At this point, it was pretty obvious what had happened.

Luckily, my car was still in the parking lot. The doors were unlocked, the glove compartment opened and picked through, but the only thing that got taken was my gamecube, controller, smash, etc. Pretty much nothing of real value; only about what? Maybe 50 bucks of crap, with the real tragedy being the loss of my controller? Thank god I left my phone and wallet at home. It'll pretty much only cost 30 bucks for a new controller, copy of smash, etc. that I can practice with on Wii, so whatever.

But some c0cksucker out there may have my car key AND house key right now. So, now I have to park far away from Gold's until I get the locks changed out, and re-locate several things of value and liability in case the guy looked at my personal info on the registration or whatever in order to plan a special visit to my house until the house locks are replaced. I would actually hope he comes by when I'm home. I always wondered what it really looks like up-close when you shoot someone at close range with a 12-gauge shotgun. Is it like the movies? Do they really fly back six feet? Do they die in slow motion? Does cool techno-action music play in the background while hordes of buffoon bad guy reinforcements jump in from the windows? So many questions... Plus, it would be a quick and easy way to retrieve my keys. "Hi, they call me Shotgun Barney, muthaphucka." *B00M!* *picks keys out of dead hands*

but, hopefully the guy just pulled a run-n-grab, and ditched the keys somewhere. The guy definitely goes to Gold's Gym, though. Maybe parking up front and loitering in front of Tropical Smootie will make him feel like trying again, and I can run up and kick him in the balls.

so, just some fun lessons I learned:

-people are mostly worthless pieces of **** who justify the actions of paranoid people with their opportunist bull****
-three locks on my car, four locks on my house, and resetting my car's frequency costs alot of money (looking at about at least 700 bucks)
-don't leave keys on the wall at Gold's Gym anymore, especially if you have a remote on your chain
-just don't bother having a remote on your car in general. I don't see how instantly unlocking your car when you can simply insert and turn the key is worth 120 bucks. If I was more attentive when I was signing for it, I would have cut that money down and just asked for a normal key.
-saying that something crappy happened to you is a good way to get chicks to pay attention to you, among other things *wink wink nudge nudge*

so, how's the ****ty Christmas season for you guys?

ttocs

Smash Rookie
don't mean to derail cstick here (****ing awful btw :( ) but enver, I'm trying to finish up my christmas shopping today to see if i can afford going or not

D0N

Smash Ace
Theives sometimes do stupid things to get caught like steal from the same place twice so hopefully this one does...

Kadaj: Play tomorrow?

rhan

Smash Hero
**** CStick...Sorry to hear all of that bro. Why do people have to be *****. <.<

Also S-Man the only thing probably going on is Chu's. :/

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
and he needs to become super ultimate smashlord..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
mk back home (no heat, no internet, no phone, no tv - whooooooooooo)
typing from library over break and library's restricted to two 30 min sessions a day

throwing that out there, now then:
toasty: gchatting with tao and he said he could probably make it this saturday and i doubt either of us will be staying since i have...no way to get a gift in the first place and neither of us care about brawl (though this doubles draft sounds sooooo fun) so could i jack your wii after the main events or w/e happens before doubles draft that night?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
whaaaa...man :( :( :( no! Sorry buddy...it's one thing when you're on campus 3 minutes away and I can just grab it whenever...it's another thing when you're 3 HOURS away ;___;

sorriez...

Malco: I have your TV. Is it okay if we use it for Chudatz tournament? There's always a need for more setups, esp TVs! It would help a lot if I could take that one :) Thanks either way...

BOOOSE! Don't forget: get tao to double check the times for the events you're interested in! Meleeeeeeeeeee <3<3<3

Bring your A game sonnn ^_^ TRUST IN YOUR GANON!!! SERIOUSLY GOD. ****.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
it's better than him posting nonsense for the same reason XD

Kadaj...I might be over later today but better chances of me showing tomorrow...DEFINITELY wednesday since I'll be in NN and I no longer have class to worry about =D
let me know. post as soon as possible. so if your coming i can get home toasty

malco because some stuff is just best not repeated over and over again

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
C3 was iight.

Street fighter 4 on an HD tv is so nice................ played it a couple times. had a 9hr headache so not too much playing xD

had fun, but not so much trying to sleep there.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
whaaaa...man :( :( :( no! Sorry buddy...it's one thing when you're on campus 3 minutes away and I can just grab it whenever...it's another thing when you're 3 HOURS away ;___;

sorriez...

Malco: I have your TV. Is it okay if we use it for Chudatz tournament? There's always a need for more setups, esp TVs! It would help a lot if I could take that one :) Thanks either way...

BOOOSE! Don't forget: get tao to double check the times for the events you're interested in! Meleeeeeeeeeee <3<3<3

Bring your A game sonnn ^_^ TRUST IN YOUR GANON!!! SERIOUSLY GOD. ****.
Consider it yours until I quit being lazy and take it back.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
yo did anyone get some random PM from someone named g2g4l about attending a tourney in the area if he threw 1?

rhan

Smash Hero
Cool keeps us updated.

On a side note I'm getting the gamebridge soon so expect matches to be posted. (Mainly pertaining to Malco, Jwolf, etc.)

Double Falcon and Double Kirby has to go on youtube! I got ***** but it was such a funny match. xD

Top Bottom