• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I know. I hardly post because there aren't any tournaments in the area anymore to go to.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
she's from Touhou. the drunk Oni Suika!!!!!!
come to think of it she does kinda remind me of Flonne.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
go back a page, CStick.

Whodat: would you be down for something xmas weekend? so like...the 27th or something?

hmmmm I need to find a venue. crap.

my meeting with Hi Score got pushed to tomorrow.

Whodat: you never sent me Jamie's number >_>
I'm in NN every wed. and fri.
In fact: I work LESS than one MILE from you @_@ [JClyde/Diligence]

dobee

Smash Apprentice
A few things,
First, Genesis sounds ****... i wanna go.
second, who's riding with me exactly? Because there's this guy that wants to go and learn brawl. ( He played melee, and was a pretty good link player. He's played with ether before but hasn't played in awhile)
third... ToS2 is a great game.... alot shorter than ToS but still great

g-regulate

Smash Hero
va beach has too much potential to not step it up! famous o no whodat SK mashi dobee kadaj toasty caboose slash, i wanna train you all. and that samus main, god i love samus

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
A few things,
second, who's riding with me exactly? Because there's this guy that wants to go and learn brawl. ( He played melee, and was a pretty good link player. He's played with ether before but hasn't played in awhile)
sounds familiar....... >_>

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
va beach has too much potential to not step it up! famous o no whodat SK mashi dobee kadaj toasty caboose slash, i wanna train you all. and that samus main, god i love samus

The only reason i havent been to tourneys lately is WORK. that **** eat all my time. i starting next week i THINK ill be getting 2 days off again.

I plan on stepping it up though, in melee and brawl.

speaking of....whos up for some melee tonight? i get of work at 4pm. im down to travel today to so NN is not out of the question.

@ whodat....i need that Evil Zone back son. lol

ttocs

Smash Rookie
what a fail, you forgot the one with the most potential

dobee

Smash Apprentice
sounds familiar....... >_>
Haha, i thought that too... i was like "this sounds like shaeman..."
But his name is reggie.. i don't know if o-no and c-stick remembers,
but he was over ether's place the only time i went over there... we went to taco bell. lol
but yeah, he wants to learn brawl

CStick

Smash Lord
Alright...

So, I'd be down for Chu's. I may just tell work not to bother trying to call me in like they said they might. They ****ed me this week for hours, so they can keep whatever little extra hours they'd maybe give me.

does anyone have any room in their cars? I'll chip in for whoever takes me. If not, then I guess I'll just drive myself up there for melee. Still not sure on what I'll do yet, so if you guys are gonna head up on Friday night then I may have to just hopefully cya Saturday.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
so my friends dont want to go to MAGfest anymore. we'll probably just LAN a few days without being in a room with smelly strangers who wanna steal our ****

but if im not occupied then, i want to go see lynyrd skynyrd at the Ted T_T saaaaadfaaaaaace why does such an epic concert have to be now

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Haha, i thought that too... i was like "this sounds like shaeman..."
But his name is reggie.. i don't know if o-no and c-stick remembers,
but he was over ether's place the only time i went over there... we went to taco bell. lol
but yeah, he wants to learn brawl
i kno who it iz, your talkin about Unknown.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
A few things,
A read some recent reviews on dawn of a new world and watch some videos

I love ToS

But I, seriously, wanted to vomit after doing research on this game.

They changed like all the **** voices (wtf no more robin voice for lloyd?) for STUPID ones that sound like they came straight out of digimon or bleach or naruto or some ****ty contemporary dubbed anime.

All of the ratings complain about the music and the graphics (not to mention the trash it got for the voices), which is not saying much, but a game without consistent continuity (*i.e. Brawl*) is not worthy of its precedent (unless it's leagues better)

Reviewers also complained about its short and uncreative storyline which, though I havent played it, seems to be confirmed by the videos ive seen.

The biggest factors, for me, are the voices and the storyline issues. Since Im a diehard fan of this series, Ill definitely play the game eventually, but Im seriously (no joke) considering investing in a Japanese Wii to play the Japanese version of Knight of Ratatosk or waitng until they (maybe) release it for ps2/3, in which case Ill wait until Ive taken a few japanese courses in college.

This game ruined my day last week. I needed some anti-depressants, for real.

It just about topped my disgust for brawl.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lol i figured it was unknown. i knew this of course because all black people know each other

also, i now know four people who have bdays in the same week as mine. happy early bday riku

Top Bottom