• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
S-Man: I wanna chill at your house this weekend. :3

PTZR: More Melee! And maybe some Brawl teams at S-Man's?

IV: You should come. :p

Rhan: Get back to your school work! >:o

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
kadaj: haha i'll see if SK will be down for it. we haven't played in awhile so we're rusty.
toasty: oh torrents ahh ew. lol. i hate them. thanks though =P
shaeman: i guess really if you have a gamebridge it shouldn't have problems unless you got the wrong version. there are different versions of intervideo. if you have like 1410 i can just link the program for you.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
S-Man: I wanna chill at your house this weekend. :3

PTZR: More Melee! And maybe some Brawl teams at S-Man's?

IV: You should come. :p

Rhan: Get back to your school work! >:o
LoL turhan it all depends, cuz my moms............... alittle mad.
okay, REALLY mad. but i'll give u details if u call my house
969-......... something.... u better have it in ur phone i dont remember it >_>

alex, No brawl! i'll kick yo azz

IV, yea theo get over too. :( can't u drive now?

rhan......................... stop making bad grades and do your work! oh and someone wants to say something!

savannah says
HI

rhan

Smash Hero
LoL turhan it all depends, cuz my moms............... alittle mad.
okay, REALLY mad. but i'll give u details if u call my house
969-......... something.... u better have it in ur phone i dont remember it >_>

alex, No brawl! i'll kick yo azz

IV, yea theo get over too. :( can't u drive now?

rhan......................... stop making bad grades and do your work! oh and someone wants to say something!

savannah says
HI
My mom's pretty happy with my grades. Just one "eh" one but that's an easy pull up. And I don't have you house phone...And apparently your cells is cut off...So yeah...Just PM or myspace it. :/

And tell Savannah I said Hi back. :p

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Sagat and Balrog are still top in HD Remix. Ryu, Ken, And Chun haven't moved much from what I understand. Most importantly people from the bottom of the tierlist (notably Fei Long, T.Hawk, Cammy, Dee Jay and E.Honda) have moved up, although it varies on how much.

A full list of changes can be found here http://www.sirlin.net/articles/sf-hd-remix-complete-change-list.html by the way.

Famous

Smash Champion
No Critical Hit? I'm kida relieved then...It's too expensive. Chu's will be way funner anyway. We BETTER get to stay the night this time..

rhan

Smash Hero
He can't double post now Malco...Now it won't be as "OH MY GAWD!" it'll just be an update post... :(

Agh I have a strong urge to play Melee...But I can't...

rhan

Smash Hero
I been doing the same thing bro...

I been hooked on Disgaea DS and Disgaea 2 lately but now I've gotten stuck on both and I'm too lazy to spend time leveling up my characters...

If I had a car I'd come up to VA beach just to play some of you gaiz. :/

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
I been doing the same thing bro...

I been hooked on Disgaea DS and Disgaea 2 lately but now I've gotten stuck on both and I'm too lazy to spend time leveling up my characters...

If I had a car I'd come up to VA beach just to play some of you gaiz. :/
i took a break from Disgaea DS a while ago. Trying to lvl up iz kinda annoying too.

rhan

Smash Hero
i took a break from Disgaea DS a while ago. Trying to lvl up iz kinda annoying too.
It's annoying but I have a Scout who can change/make geo blocks appear on levels that I cleared. I get a "EXP +" geo block like 1/4 times I do the special. It makes things a little easier. It's just so time consuming.

My Boss needs to get a part timer so i can hit up a tourney. im itching for some smash. brawl and melee surprisingly. whos up for some games tonight?
Needz more Fridayz and Saturdayz...Prweeeze? ;_;

Agh a perfect opportunity to play some Melee stares me in the face...

Famous

Smash Champion
I didn't bother getting Disgaea DS since I have them both for PS2...The only thing new in the DS version is the fact that you can recruit "Plenair"

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
My Boss needs to get a part timer so i can hit up a tourney. im itching for some smash. brawl and melee surprisingly. whos up for some games tonight?
wut time u tryin to play til, cuz i get off work around 9:30

Top Bottom