• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
for those of you too hard headed to notice...

This^^

that post right above mine,

thats an example of xyro trolling.

theres really no reason to respond seriously to a troll,

i dont understand whats so hard about the concept

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Wowowowow lots of competition going on here ^_^

Whats a sonic ditto between espy and 3000 going to prove?

Losing a sonic ditto doesn't prove anything other than you are bad @ a pointless matchup thats irrelevant in the tournament scene. :040:

The only true comparison comes from the players that have played them both. If high level people have more trouble with espy or 3000 then that person is clearly better.

(Sorry KID...i had left over food so i had to feed the troll ^_^) :002:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It's going to prove whose Steak is more raw Malcolm.

Now what could help is if we got both Mr. 3K and Espy to fight the same people and see wich does better against said people, then we might have an idea of who might be better in the tourney scene with said Steak.

Also I left some of my tourney experiences out, but I'll wait for somebody to post something else before I go on with that.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Sonic dittos don't mean ****.

Tournament results do.

Sillies.

Xyro is a troll.

:093:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
im actually inclined to say that if two people are playing their mains against each other, regardless of the characters used, than that does have a good bearing on determining who the better player is.

i am however more inclined to say that if both of them show up to the same tourney, the one who places higher is proly better. but after BFWNY and ayaz placing higher than me, I can tell that method is flawed as well...

lol

that being said, last i heard, HYLIAN said that espy was the better of the 2...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
That could also be because maybe Hy1ian has more trouble with Espy's Sonic than he does with mr. 3K's Sonic, but how do we know that Espy's Sonic might be more effective against different people/characters and vice-versa?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Here's an idea, we build a giant cage out of pure raw steak and Espy and Mr. 3000 both choose their weapons (A1 steak sauce, knives, forks, etc.) and enter the arena both donning extremely elaborate clothing woven from the finest raw steak we can find. Once both gladiators have entered the arena they will shake hands and commence in the most epic battle that onlookers will only be able to describe to their family and friends with 1 word.... steak. The winner will be decided by a steak scoring system and steak judges will be on hand to keep record of the steak both consumed, served, and displayed in the match.

10amidoingitrites?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Mr. 3000 should be disqualified. He picked MK in doubles... that's like BLASPHEMY... I saw it happen live and I died a little inside.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Here's an idea, we build a giant cage out of pure raw steak and Espy and Mr. 3000 both choose their weapons (A1 steak sauce, knives, forks, etc.) and enter the arena both donning extremely elaborate clothing woven from the finest raw steak we can find. Once both gladiators have entered the arena they will shake hands and commence in the most epic battle that onlookers will only be able to describe to their family and friends with 1 word.... steak. The winner will be decided by a steak scoring system and steak judges will be on hand to keep record of the steak both consumed, served, and displayed in the match.

10amidoingitrites?
Ya, urdoinitrite.

Mr. 3000 should be disqualified. He picked MK in doubles... that's like BLASPHEMY... I saw it happen live and I died a little inside.
Baw... Meta Knight =/= Meat Knight, and we all know that Meta Knight < Meat Knight.

Next time you see Mr. 3K, please tell him he should never do that again, or we will all be sadface. :(

wow had i been gone for a while XD nice to see the sonic's are pulling on strong...yaaay sonic!!!
Oh hi Blue, haven't you around in like, forever.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
wow had i been gone for a while XD nice to see the sonic's are pulling on strong...yaaay sonic!!!
Yo, blue's back. Awesome.
Dude, you should share with us some of your sonic tips. lol. :p We heard you have a very unique sonic.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
@ITT - Yea, urdoinitrite, lmao

@Blue - Blue! Good to see ya'

@Mr. 3k - Meatknight > Metaknight

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

10amidoingitrites?
as much as you hate the meme...

that was pretty effing amazing.
3000 doesnt believe in his sonic

Shun the non believer!!!
ssshhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnahhhhhhhhhhh
as much I thought you hated the sonic boards, its good to see you around.

it seems like even the sonics that hated this place are showing up,

now all we need is kai, umby and the cali sonics to stop by and for 3000 to actually show up...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Umby already posted again.

Though it's just too bad his stay was for like a day or something.

And whose Kai? It's the same story like with Blue, I never heard of the guy before... so somebody fill me in?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
So he/(she?!?) was somebody who checked out the boards tier list, misread it, and then ran off out of anger?

You're going to have to be a tiny bit more specific if I didn't call it.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I just met Kai the other day.

He's the Sonic that made Inui john :D

lmao, I tried convincing him to go to our boards and he's like "That place is so ********, you're never going to get me to go back there" lol, I tried convincing him that we're legit, but no dice.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I just met Kai the other day.

He's the Sonic that made Inui john :D

lmao, I tried convincing him to go to our boards and he's like "That place is so ********, you're never going to get me to go back there" lol, I tried convincing him that we're legit, but no dice.

LOL, <3 steak.

Yeah, the only reason I noticed this is because Shadow mentioned it to me but I did check out the sonic forum to find your name so I could PM you with future stuff lol. The only reason I use smashboards is to attend events really. I don't care much for discussing the game unless its in person :(.

Kai is a sonic/diddy main who was the reason for the best johns ever used. "I fell down a mountain" XD <3 inui

Kinzer- No, I'm not like that. Smashboards can't make me angry. This place is lols for me.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Tourneys That Sonic players should be attending:

Gauntlet:
That tourney with the Pro/Gay ruleset
NYC
March 27.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223956
Sonics and sonic boarders (not specifically sonic mains, just friends of them) expecting to attend.
KID
Pikapika
Shiri
Malcolm
CiTH
Boxob
SuperRyan
ShadowLink84
Possible attendees.
Napilopez

Mass Madness:
Boston, Mass
April 18/19
18th is all brawl 19th is all melee.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=224248
Expected people.
KID
Pikapika
Shiri
KC 24
MemphisChains
OrangeSodaMan
Mercutio
Possibles:
Boxob
Malcolm
CiTH
Superryan
Infzy

Apex:
Supposedly tons of people staying in Inuis hotel for this tourney.
Huge effing NJ tourney, im thinking like triple digit attendance.
May 9/10
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211171
Expected Sonic pplz
KID
Xiivi
Malcolm
CiTH
Superryan
Camalange
Blue
Kai
SL84
Possibles:
PD
Terios
I put this in another thread and thought that it should be here too

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
HAY GUIZE!

I'm going to Final Round. I'm gonna play Sonic.

I also haven't touched Brawl in like... 2 months. Sonic in longer.

LOLOLOLOL

Wish me luck.

Also, Mr.3k is a guy that ducks MMs and cries when his gf can't enter a cosplay contest. Espy will wreck his ****.

JUST SAYIN'!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Never heard of that.

Anyway guys before I forget, I wanted to tell you how I got the TO's "GF" to say "how do people think Sonic is low tier?" in our match... t'was awesome! :D

I also got a lot of attention in like loser's semi's or a round prior to it, everybody was watching me against that Peach player and all, and I don't think I recall telling you guys how everybody except one person wanted me to get knocked out then, but I still won that match! *thumbs up*

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
HAY GUIZE!

I'm going to Final Round. I'm gonna play Sonic.

I also haven't touched Brawl in like... 2 months. Sonic in longer.

LOLOLOLOL

Wish me luck.

Also, Mr.3k is a guy that ducks MMs and cries when his gf can't enter a cosplay contest. Espy will wreck his ****.

JUST SAYIN'!
You touched sonic? Even if it was longer than 2 months ago... that's just... wrong.

I'm gonna see what I can do about going to those tournies. What is it with east coast having so many sonics? Midwest is comprised of like Shugo, joshkip, and myself.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You touched sonic? Even if it was longer than 2 months ago... that's just... wrong.

I'm gonna see what I can do about going to those tournies. What is it with east coast having so many sonics? Midwest is comprised of like Shugo, joshkip, and myself.
may be its because midwest is pretty much just one region while EC is like 7 different regions.

NYC
NJ
MD/VA
WNY
Georgia
Florida
Mass/CT/RI

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It might also have to be that nobody wants to play Sonic in the MidWest because Overswarm has that DTilt tech mastered, and has therefore made Sonic unplayable.

S***s mad hard to work around, I give props to anybody who can play Sonic in the Midwest/ still can give OS a run for his monays.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Southwest is comprised of 3000 and myself.

That's it...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I don't even know of any Sonic from the Atlantic South.

Good knows what poor soul might be in South America or Africa... if Brawl is even in there.

Deathwish238

Smash Apprentice
im going to the naples tourney gonna main sonic but i haven't touched my wii in like a month =/ w/e it'll prolly be fun and i get some exp ^_^

Tenki

Smash Hero
I don't even know of any Sonic from the Atlantic South.

Good knows what poor soul might be in South America or Africa... if Brawl is even in there.
Atlantic South:
Umby,
SX580,
Marko( was it him, or Raze?),
some guy with almost 6000 posts.

South America:
Sonic Orochi

Browny

Smash Hater
Lol... dumbest tourney ever
grand finals were held at 2:30am after hours of delays mid-way through

Anyway

SGLP 09.03
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6926171#post6926171
March 13, 2009
Out of 22:
1st - DJBrowny (Sonic/MK/Snake/Lucario)

I only used MK/Snake vs one particular opponent who i met again in the grand finals. I went 1-0 vs his fox with sonic but felt it much safer + easier just to go MK/Snake lol. So no vids this time... but its not such a bad thing. 2:30am grand finals dont exactly make for exciting viewing lol.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Hey Sonic mains, I'm here to call y'all out. I'll accept money matches from any Sonic main going to Genesis with my Ganondorf. 5$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom