• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
A $5 MM with The King huh?

Well if that's what it takes to get some practice, sure why not?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I took 9th in singles and something like 7th or something in doubles. M/BAA3 got knocked out by a marth and a luigi. I really hate the marth matchup but I wasn't predicting that much trouble against a luigi. I'm gonna be on the AiB ladder all this week probably so if you want a sonic ditto hit me up. It was also pretty funny cuz I was doin some friendlies with a sonic main there and his SN was Mr T and I'm like, are you Mr. 3000? wtf are you doing in MI? but it wasn't him so I looked stupid.

It was a freakin awesome tourney in MI and judge and lain were like "you should go to canada for the tourney tomorrow" and I'm like YES! yes I should go to canada. and now I'm waiting on someone to answer his phone and if he doesn't I can't go to canada.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I dont have the money to go out of state right now, but I'll MM any sonic if I meet any in a tourney. just put how much money you wanna lose...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
you don't have the money to travel OOS but you have money for MM's? To go OOS just grab a carload of people and go. *Usually* travelling OOS including venue, entry fee, housing, and food for a whole weekend costs around 10-15 for gas, 20-25 for tournament, 10-15 for food, free housing. It's like 40-50 bucks to go OOS and that's if you enter doubles and spend quite a bit on food. MM's are like 5-10 bucks a hit and they go fast.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
a $20 entry fee?

Ripoff!!!

And I'm happy that you got that far, however...

*points to title*

Where's the Sonic?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
GOOD NEWS, GUYS!

I got 5th at Final Round. $20 entry, and like... 53 people.
20 bucks IS a ripoff...but wow, that big of an entrance fee and attendants will get Sonic major points!

BAD NEWS, GUYS!

I used Kirby and ZSS. D: D: D:
...nevermind.

Congratulations though.

:093:

Browny

Smash Hater
EVAC brawl comp #1 2009
no thread
March 20th, 2009
Out of 10:
1st - Djbrowny (Sonic)

University video game club tourney :)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Speaking of ****, I didn't even get out of the first round at SK's. :(

God Da**** I need help with Lucario, anything I do gets me a Dair or pushed away by a throw, with Aura Spheres on the side.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
[/COLOR]]espy put infinity in losers,which is cool.he beat his mk one time in the set though,same as 3000 so meh.and infinity casually won the tournament.espy gets figured out.hes good.but not when he gets figured out

hes good though.but his town is horrible so SA tournaments should never be judged

EDIT:also espy put me in losers,gg,i cant deny it.

i can make sleepy johns though cuz they woke me up to play you :p

also your very good at rolling espy....>_> thats sarcasm

roll spammer

espy is goodat rolling:pjohnsjohnsjohns

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
I got 4th in a tourney that i went to this Sunday there were like 15 ppl there. Everyone was amazed on how steak my sonic was. Now they aren't such haters toward sonic after my performance.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Speaking of ****, I didn't even get out of the first round at SK's. :(

God Da**** I need help with Lucario, anything I do gets me a Dair or pushed away by a throw, with Aura Spheres on the side.
There were some good people there, SK92 DSF Tyrant Dannykat etc. Crazy stuff.

We had some nice matches. I'm still surprised by that spring kill I got on you, lol. Your sonic has gotten better since last time :)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I still shouldn't have done it knowing X battle-hardened you.

You know, speaking of X, he couldn't make it 'cause he got sent to jail. ;-;

Nobody ask me about how todays tourney went, or I'll do a threesome with Chains and **** your face until it dies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm serious, he couldn't make it because of some some reason I forgot.

It made me sadface 'cause he couldn't make it.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
wait, is this actually for real??? that would be so lol :laugh: and then later, kinda :(

but for now lol
Yes, they spent the weekend in the Las Vegas jail, all because there mom is a b****. It's a long story. I'm too tired right now, but if you guys really want the story I'd be up to typing it all up tomorrow.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Here's the entire story about everything that happened with X and his brothers.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7005333#post7005333

It's really long, so I included a tl;dr version at the bottom if you're too lazy to read it all. His mom is a total b****.

Oh, and I used their real names so here's a legend for all you, since some of you know his bros as well. I don't remember if I mentioned all of them in it, but here they are anyways.

X=Chris
Dark Ryu=Marco
Lada=Kevin
Staz=Steve

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I lol'd at that story. Wow though, her definitely over reacted and sounds quite stubborn.

infomon

Smash Scientist
woooooooooooooooooow

brawl 4 lyfe

:urg:

:psycho:

newfound respect for all y'all having to deal with such epic madness.

3-stocked by doubles team LAPD + X's mom :p

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
If I ever see X again, the first thing I'll say is "Hey, it's the batman!!"

But yeah, Either I'm not reading it right, or I think X "forgot" to tell his mum he was going to an OoS tourney, but then why was there no problem the first time around? Either way if X did say he would be going out then somebody needs to b-slap that wh0re with some Steak and show her a thing or two.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Here's the entire story about everything that happened with X and his brothers.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7005333#post7005333

It's really long, so I included a tl;dr version at the bottom if you're too lazy to read it all. His mom is a total b****.

Oh, and I used their real names so here's a legend for all you, since some of you know his bros as well. I don't remember if I mentioned all of them in it, but here they are anyways.

X=Chris
Dark Ryu=Marco
Lada=Kevin
Staz=Steve
Youch, that sucks man. :(
Hope there's a next trip that's much better. :(

:093:

___X___

Smash Lord
hey there guys! im finally out of jail!! lol! it was the funniest thing in the world! because me and 2 of my bros got put in jail for running off the vegas, it was the WORST! but i was just happy to be with 2 of my bros, its hilarious since we didn't do anything bad, but the food there was HORRIBLE!! no steak whatsoever, AND there was pure black people, me and my bros were the only hispanics and no white people at all! it was TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYY, but sad at the same time, since instead of being with my friends and bros smashing, i was put in the big house -_-

hahaha! but its really a smash story to tell.

goes to show how a real sonic mainer lives, ive always been more curious then cautious :p

but yeah i love and miss you all! <3

specially you kinzzzzzzerrr,

oh and when the cop told me to put my hands behind me(so he can put the handcuffs) i was like "I am the batman" and he just looked at me and kinda tightened the cuffs! (they left a mark after he took them off) but me and my brothers always use our sense of humor to keep us up and going, thats why it was tooooo funny.

SO much happend in the joint, but im a bit lazy to say it all, all i can say is there was a black kid named ANTWAN (LOL!!) and me and my bros called him CORY (from the tv show"thats so raven") since he was SHORT, FAT, AND BLACK!
and the reason he was there was because he stuck 3 DS's up his A** and tried to get away hahahahhahahahahaahahahahha tooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Haha X, you make jail sound fun.

You really out to come down to Vegas when you get the chance, it's no fun otherwise.

I would be afraid of the guys in jail, didn't "Cory" even try to threaten you guys? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom